Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
pic of the Z strain
    #387246 -

i know nobody likes the STP but i had to find out was it worth 95.00 well heres a pic of my first flush on coco fiber[image]










Edited by NITRIC on 09/06/01 07:54 PM.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: NITRIC]
    #387248 -

you payed 95 bucks for that???damn..

The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so
We cannot see to reach an end crippling our communication


--------------------
suddenly a flaming stealth banana split the sky
like one would hope but never really expect
to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime
and stopping right at my Birkenstocks,
and me yelping...Holy fucking shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: My Third Eye]
    #387266 -

ha ha! thats not even 90$ worth of shrooms :(

dans le silence du poisson-lune
plilosophait au fond des brumnes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: NITRIC]
    #387286 -

damn dude...cubies are more or less the same....
with the same money you could get 8 syringes from the hawkseye...

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano
Support the FSR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: CLuB99]
    #387295 -

Yeah STP sux balls. they rip you off for the same shit. What aa fuckin asshole the keeper is. THE is the way to be!

_______

Long live the Free Spore Ring!
Also check out Old School Toadstool's!

- Dan the Mushroom Man (?nima)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: NITRIC]
    #387319 -

those are some pretty big ones... how much substrate did you use?

He somehow manages to breathe in his sepia, wounded-tea, liquid ambiance suspension.


--------------------
FOR LEASE: Up to 400 characters signature lot. Single owner. Great commercial opportunity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: hongus]
    #387464 -

well for starters, this is only half of the first flushing from ONE casing (i.e. One cake). Ya, I paid 90 bucks for it, no one else was going to so I had to. Curoisty killed my cat. I do not support STP.
I'm not knocking Hawkseye, but he takes to fucking long to send the shit out. I respect him much for what he has done for our community, along with others (McMan, Ralph..ect.).

McMan, CoCo is the best casing material I have used to date. (I have tried; straw, dung, compost, 50-50 tec. and others)
CoCo was the fast colonization I have ever seen - 4 DAYS!

I used a One Pint Cake, crumbled into 1/3 brick- expanded CoCo fiber. And the pics you seen were the first ones to come about. My total time for these six, was 2 1/2 weeks. I have 5 more cakes ready to be cased, off the same syringe.

When all said and done I think it might be worth my 90 dollars and my time. (Via prints and goodies for me)




Edited by NITRIC on 09/06/01 11:10 PM.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: NITRIC]
    #387489 -

It seems like 1/3 of a brick of cocofiber to a one pint cake is a bit much. Then again, i never tried the stuff myself. ;).. But it seems like it doesn't have ALL that much nutrients in it.

See , what i have seen from the choir is this:

1. it has SOME nutritional value
2. it is a great casing and a possible substitute for verm in BRF cakes

This is why I would say that using so much grow brick is alot. Like i said, i haven't tried it myself, but the way YOU use it, makes it seem as if it was as nutritious as straw. But, unfortunately , that doesn't apply to the fruits, which were nice anyway ;).

peace

D D Island

Edited by BrownPastures on 09/06/01 11:35 PM.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: NITRIC]
    #387494 -

dude, my very, very, very close friend got over an ounce (dry) shrooms from a free B+ syringe that he used on five cakes. The 40.5 grams (dry) he got from two flushes on one half pint cake (more are still growing) was not even worth $95. I glad you got some nice shrooms, but I beg you, please do not support over priced shit! My late father wasted around $1,000 on shrooms that fruited a day after he died (he must feel like an idiot now). I, of course would never think to harvest and dry them, but if I had to estimate I would say it was around 8 ounces/half pound in dry shrooms. One could buy like two pounds or more on the street for a G. Anyway, good job growing, But, go with a cheaper spore supplier!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: BrownPastures]
    #387496 -

B P I used ONE PINT. Seemed to work out great.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: NITRIC]
    #387509 -

are there any teks posted in a site about using coco as a substrate? is it easier than verm?

curiousity abundance
-moankh

the following sentence is true.
the previous sentence is false.


--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: Monkah]
    #387550 -

are there any teks posted in a site about using coco as a substrate? is it easier than verm? >>>>>>>>>


Vermaculite and/or Cocofiber are used to make the substrate easier to get to by the mycelium. Neither Vermiculite nor Cocofiber are a substrate.


D D Island

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: NITRIC]
    #387679 -

The Z strain looks very much like the E strain, namely Ecuador.

-------------------
Visit www.fungifun.org formerly kickme.to/mushrooms

Be very, very careful what you put into that head,
because you will never, ever get it out.

Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Anno]
    #387682 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: McMan]
    #387724 -

mcman you got took on that acid lol..just kiddin..im sure it was well worth it after said and done..my first hit was 5 bucks =P

sometimes when growing mushrooms i start think about all this money it costs and then after its all over and i got to trip my ass off and so did my friends..it all makes up for it (=..

The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so
We cannot see to reach an end crippling our communication


--------------------
suddenly a flaming stealth banana split the sky
like one would hope but never really expect
to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime
and stopping right at my Birkenstocks,
and me yelping...Holy fucking shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain *DELETED* [Re: NITRIC]
    #387751 -

Post deleted by godflesh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: godflesh]
    #387820 -

Ya I think they look like Eq's, but they are Far Stronger then Eq's! I ate one last night and I triped Balls!! Wow, I could not believe it - 8 hours! Much stronger than, Eq's, B+, Mazi, Australian, Nj6 and Thai. This "Z strain" is diffenetly worth my effort, but I really wish I knew what it was. Lost in space at the moment, if anyone knows let me know.

( I ate the one in the top pic -right - middle -)

Edited by NITRIC on 09/07/01 11:20 AM.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: NITRIC]
    #388003 -

You should take some prints and trade em or sell em.
I'd buy a Z strain print from ya. not for $95.00 dollars though.
$10.00-$15.00 dollars maybe.
I'm sure a few others would buy some. You'de probably get your $95.00 bacK :)
Something to think about


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pic of the Z strain [Re: NITRIC]
    #388012 -

check your pm's NITRIC!
8-)

He somehow manages to breathe in his sepia, wounded-tea, liquid ambiance suspension.


--------------------
FOR LEASE: Up to 400 characters signature lot. Single owner. Great commercial opportunity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by users_request [Re: hongus]
    #388173 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* some pics of a monster (well for me anyways) ar393 3,258 10 05/04/01 08:36 AM
by ar393
* Never giving up(*PICS*) strain 688 1 02/18/02 09:30 PM
by Roadkill
* P Strain Not pinning strain 3,908 7 04/22/26 04:15 AM
by Captb33
* What to do with these P strain cakes/casings? strain 2,636 1 04/20/02 04:08 PM
by World Spirit
* casing rye grain with cocofiber and verm TSUNAMIRAY 1,370 2 05/24/02 08:50 PM
by pleezr
* sterilizing gro-brick cocofiber shroomeritus 961 2 07/24/01 12:44 PM
by BrownPastures
* See-thru Glove Box Instructions and PICS oscill8 2,950 13 09/25/01 10:33 PM
by oscill8
* Am I doing this right? (With Pic) zingbuddah 915 4 08/08/01 11:10 AM
by hongus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,948 topic views. 14 members, 39 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.