Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet
    #3859128 -

Hi, I'm Heikki. I'm from Finland and I'm 19 years old. I like watching ants and dislike sharp objects too close to my eyes. A normal person in a sense. I just registered here on the forums and hope to have a good time. I'm the talkative type, so you'll probably see me here now and then.

To get on the subject, yes - shrooms. The type that made the crazy englishmen clothed in bearskins in the 17th century run into the forest when it's raining(all the time?). I've been interested in these cute things since I was 14(or maybe younger, I did play Super Mario Brothers). I got to read Erowid.org and got scared. "Aren't all drugs bad and don't they make your spine melt and then you die an agonizing death, go to hell and swim in a fiery razorbladelake or something?"

Exit. Alt+F4. They must be lying. You see a bag of drugs(contains black slime you have to inject into your eye with a foot-long needle), if you don't instantly flush it down the toilet, your head explodes, at best you go permanently insane and die the next day. I was brought up in a nice home, with my parents being the average anti-drug people. I guess I was gullible when I was a child. Aren't we all.

After a couple of months of scared denial and confused thoughts, I got back to the site. I read every single trip report, every FAQ (even the growguides!) on Cannabis, Shrooms and LSD (we all have the little scientist in us). Now then, after pumping my brains with a whole lot of information (some facts, most miscellaneous personal experiences) for some couple months, it's all acceptable for a 14-year-old boy to be a little confused about it all. :confused:

Now, 5 years later, after 4 years of getting myself some first-hand experience on cannabis, I'm interested in venturing into the psy-chae-deli-cks world. :mushroom2: I've thought about the following:
1. Grow some
2. Eat some
3. Trip some
4. Repeat if necessary

It could be possible to acquire these creatures in about a month, as I have already started my project and fired up my growing lab. I've always been the positive type, so I'm not afraid at all. I do a lot of self-reflection, study my insides and others insides (I study psychology). I have 2 friends with me on my project. I may have a bit more spiritual approach on this than them, but they still know what shrooms are and have read FAQs and such, so there's no worry on that. Also, the first trip is going to happen at my house, lots of yard to play in, lots of forest here and there, lots of snow, instruments (didgeridoos, guitars, some quite nice audio outputs (I make some of my own music too)) so the set & setting seems to be the best in the world.

Now, I'm still thinking on how much to take. I definitely can hold myself in the reality (when needed :wink:)on large doses of pot. I know, I know, shrooms are different. But still, I don't want to take a threshold dose, I want to experience the full thing, as it is the first time in my life. I'm not afraid of fear or anything like that, so I'm rather confident about all this. 3g of homemade mushies, with good friends also tripping (they're probably on 2g each).

Hmm, I guess that's it. There's only one question hanging in the air. I know what you are thinking, because I'm thinking about it too. What about the things under my carpet? You know, I'll tell you about them, but only after a month or so. :wink:


--------------------
Smoke City - a board game about stoners!
Kickstarter opens on 4/20!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3859146 -

Maybe while tripping, you'll find some more things under the carpet.

Welcome aboard.


--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3859150 -

Welcome to The Shroomery. Good luck on your mushroom growing ventures and be sure to keep us updated on your progress.  :mushroom2:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3859161 -

Damnit! I wanted to know whats under that carpet :wink:

Welcome to the pub, you seem like a great addition to our ever growing community. Sounds like you have a good plan for your first trip too. # grams sounds purrrrr-fect. Cant wait to hear all about your journey... and what lurks beneath the carpet hehe. Good luck with the grow :smile:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3859210 -

Hi! I never lissened to my parents! Dont grow up to be like me. Be forwarned be forwarned.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3859228 -

oh and voyages should be done with respect reverence and a guide for best effects. Some one should shower you with love and effection while you are seeing colors, dont let them shower ya with the gold rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: beejay]
    #3859237 -

Bee Jay I once found my lost lizard under the carpet..... five years later that and some hash

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3859240 -

Welcome to our little corner of the shroomery!

i dislike sharp objects too close to my eyes too! :thumbup:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: Ripple]
    #3859249 -

on that subjext, always wear safety glasses! ALWAYS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3859268 -

Welcome to the coolest place in cyberspace!
:sun:


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3859276 -

SHEIKofSHIITAKE said:
Bee Jay I once found my lost lizard under the carpet..... five years later that and some hash



Did you smoke it?
The lizard I mean, did you smoke it?


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: beejay]
    #3859284 -

Yeah it was all green and made the mistake thinking it was a skinny nugget.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: beejay]
    #3859315 -

Welcome to the shroomery, you seem like a nice person :smile: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3859341 -

weclome


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3859369 -

welcome aboard. :smile:

do you like 22-Pistepirkko? just curious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3859378 -

nice people are good


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: gdman]
    #3859384 -

welcome to the shroomery :hug:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: Kada]
    #3861142 -

What a nice welcome :smile:

sheik, I wonder if I could turn to hash by staying under my carpet, like your lizard. It could be fun.

Ricochet, it has never struck me as a really good band, nevertheless I appreciate their music. I do listen to just about every kind of music from newage-meditation to jazz to grindcore. It's all about the feeling. Sometimes Pistepirkko suits the mood just fine.


--------------------
Smoke City - a board game about stoners!
Kickstarter opens on 4/20!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3861158 -

Quote:
What a nice welcome



From your first post you sound like you have a great personality, the pub is nice to everyone, but I am actually going to go out of my way to say welcome, I see fire in your eyes. :thumbup:  :mushroom2:  :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction, myself, shrooms and all the things under my carpet [Re: kAAk]
    #3861170 -

i like ants too.

welcome!


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone tripping July 4th?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 4,455 25 07/03/03 11:47 PM
by isthisreallyme
* last night: my first shroom experience Anonymous 2,762 9 04/28/03 05:36 PM
by Scarfmeister
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,796 34 05/07/21 12:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* Thought Loops on Solo Trips Ashtray161 712 19 05/06/21 08:27 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* my friend spasses out on shrooms. are they dangerous to him? whateverhead 1,010 2 03/06/03 02:36 PM
by CeeEssGee
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,041 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 04:49 AM
by kykeon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,311 topic views. 6 members, 19 guests and 230 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.