Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
cheating is bad.
    #3854525 -

especially if you're really dumb like me :smile:

check out this paper i sent to my teacher and his response (first) :blush:

Quote:
John,

I don't know where you got this topic idea, but I know that I did not assign
it to you.  It also seems as if you had downloaded it from some website, given
the information at the top of this email.  Did you even write this
paper?

blah blah he goes on and says i can do it over

Brent
>===== Original Message From me =====
>Video Killed the Radiostar and MTV Killed Music This paper discusses the
>"fall of music." It deals with the overexploitaion of artists due to media
>such as MTV.
>
>
>Subject:        Music History & StudiesClick here to submit a new essay to this
>categoryClick here to submit a new essay to this category
>Author:        Hearnoevil
>Date:        December 09, 2003
>Grade:        99%(Change)
>Size (words):        960
>Essay Status:        super
>No of views:        42
>Essay rating:        4  3  1  (total score: 10)
>View as:        Original or Line Formatted
>Download:
>
>
>
>
>
>Add essay to favourites
>
>Report this essay!

>
>'Video Killed the Radio Star' and MTV Killed the Music
>

essay continues...





i emailed him back and told him the truth (that i copied it) and he's letting me do it over. i learned my lesson :smile:


--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: John]
    #3854543 -

That is so funny! That's one cool professor that lets you make it up after pulling a stunt like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3854584 -

When I was in high school, most of my essays were just bits of a whole bunch of other essays that I found on the internet.

I felt I was justified because I didn't steal it all from one source, it was a cut and paste work of art.

I never got caught. I was lucky.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: CherryBom]
    #3854624 -

I've never cheated like that. I would pretty much go through all my sources and copy down what they say but mix it up, and throw in different pieces from different sources so it looks better.

My brother got caught copying a paper when he was a senior and they didn't let him graduate on time, but then they let him shortly after the school year was out so it wasn't really a problem.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3854639 -

The most cheating I ever do is when a research paper requires a lot of citation. I'd say about half of my references are fabricated usually. Somehow I've never been caught. I saw a fake essay on the internet where someone cites Tubgirl.com as a source; I may try that this semester just to see if my teachers are paying attention.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3854642 -

just hope they don't got to tubgirl.com


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3854651 -

I've got one professor who would probably see the humor in it. Maybe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3854654 -

you better hope they see humor in it.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3854661 -

*pray


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: CherryBom]
    #3854664 -

much better word.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: CherryBom]
    #3854684 -

CherryBomb said:
When I was in high school, most of my essays were just bits of a whole bunch of other essays that I found on the internet.

I felt I was justified because I didn't steal it all from one source, it was a cut and paste work of art.

I never got caught.  I was lucky.



hahahaha

my stupid ex was too strung out to do her senior paper... and i was still dumb and with her... anyway, she was crying because she didn't have a rough draft... so I pulled up a few essays and did a REALLY rough copy and paste job and typed out an outline. I knew since it was a rough draft the teacher would just skim it over for like 15 seconds.

but her dumb ass turned this "rough draft" with practically no modifications as her final copy.

she had to go to summer school because her english teacher failed her :smirk:


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: John]
    #3854690 -

My highschool teachers alway threatened us with this "super secret" teachers program they had. If they suspected us of cheating, they would enter any sentence of our essays into this program, and it would search the whole goddamn internet looking for a match. :stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: adamj]
    #3854710 -

adamj said:
My highschool teachers alway threatened us with this "super secret" teachers program they had. If they suspected us of cheating, they would enter any sentence of our essays into this program, and it would search the whole goddamn internet looking for a match. :stonedjerk:



that's a load of shit


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3854830 -

StonedShroom said:
adamj said:
My highschool teachers alway threatened us with this "super secret" teachers program they had. If they suspected us of cheating, they would enter any sentence of our essays into this program, and it would search the whole goddamn internet looking for a match. :stonedjerk:



that's a load of shit




Not anymore guys 

turnitin.com

:nonono:


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cheating is bad. [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3854953 -

that program is real, i was a TA and he had me run it on the final papers for each class.

shit i didnt cheat much, but i didnt do shit either, i just could relate to my teachers and wasnt a bitch to them so they helped me out, i read about half of 2-3 books throughout 4 years of english, and winged everything but my teacher always helped me out, same history, science, i would hand in some shit missing about 70% of what i needed and get a B, just gota get teachers with a simillar belief system and do just what you need, and theres no need to cheat, shit i did about 10 minutes of homework a week in highschool, with the exception of one paper that i took a bunch of addy and stayed up all night doing. Long as your confident and dont act like a rebellious, attention hungry little prick highschool is easy as shit. damn one of my teachers even warned me that i was gona get searched the next day, just treat your teachers like friends instead of teachers and they treat you like a friend back.

Edited by Chronicmind (03/01/05 11:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,824 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* end of an era - RIP tubgirl.com
( 1 2 all )
deryl 2,788 23 06/18/06 12:09 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Shitty threads.
( 1 2 3 all )
mathewww 2,923 40 10/08/08 09:28 PM
by mathewww
* Programs to totally delete internet history??? splifftoter 1,926 10 07/14/04 08:28 PM
by OldSpice
* now i feel.... bad
( 1 2 all )
PHARMAKOS 4,685 21 03/22/04 04:23 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* GTA III and GTA:VC cheats? StonedShroom 1,055 13 11/20/03 12:00 AM
by Ori
* Official Shroomery Shape-Up Program!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Delyrium 9,737 70 05/04/04 10:36 PM
by utopianglory
* Program for getting rid of spyware? Delyrium 1,511 17 02/18/04 02:06 AM
by scott2004bc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
806 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.