Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
valentine's day Ideas?
    #3764852 - 02/11/05 02:11 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I want to do something really special for my girl on the 14th but can't think of anything...

I was thinking of taking her out to a nice restaurant and then playing her a song I wrote for her on the guitar.

What do you think? Would that get me laid? :wink:

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: valentine's day Ideas? [Re: manna_man]
    #3765917 - 02/11/05 10:52 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

you could write her a poem (or song as you mentioned)  put it in a picture frame and collage pictures of you and her around it

Us girls love home made stuff  :tongue:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

OfflineFrappy
Strange

Loc: South Florida
Re: valentine's day Ideas? [Re: Liz]
    #3769672 - 02/12/05 03:02 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

maybe, but just don't bring your guitar to the restraunt. Hmmmm, I'd like to hear some more ideas too.

Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
Re: valentine's day Ideas? [Re: Frappy]
    #3770802 - 02/12/05 02:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i say get a fat elvis singing telegram

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #3771879 - 02/12/05 08:49 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I did this really cool thing to my x-girl once....

It wasn't valentines day or anything special, but what i did for her made this day really special.

Actually i thought about this with a friend of mine.

We constructed this really huge present box out of carton, that looked like a giant smurf-present with a ribbon, you know..
Then i found these red heart-shaped baloons....

My girl was coming from her town by train, to meet me as usual sooo....

I went to a place where they fill those helium baloons they sell for little kids at parks, and had my heart-shaped baloons filled with helium...

Took them home (everyone was looking on the street) they where like, 15-16 heart-shaped baloons flying above me..hehe

So i put them all in the box (the huge one 1.50m high i think) and close it with the fat-pink ribbon...

Now i had to tie the whole box with 2 big straps on my back in order to take it to the train station where my love would arrive....and so i did....

Police tried to stop me in the metro, everyone was making fun of me on my way there....asking me "whats in there?" hundreds of times.....i refused to tell them, told everyone its a surprise, heh

Finally i reach the train station, and again, have everyone asking me whats in that huge present-box,

..so the train arrives, and my tired love pops out, gets rreeeally shy when she looks at the box and those 60+ people watching the scene.....i tell her, "go ahead" open it!

(really shy+red) opens box.......and this was magical.....all the helium filled hearts popped violently out of the box and filled the sky above her....untill they disappeared.....

Needless to say, everyone was clapping and smiling...years later, i found out that this was almost a DMT experience for the people!  :smile:

I read that timothy leary was doing a similar experiment during a theatrical show with a friend of his.....they threw hundreds of colourfull ribbons from top of the scene, while the show was on, producing a mild DMT experience for the people watching the show, intresting stuff! :heart:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (02/12/05 08:54 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3773216 - 02/13/05 06:50 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I am going all out with sex this year for my husband.  I can only imagine it would make your girl feel good too!  I'm trying a few new things in the bedroom, as well as giving my husband a chance to request ANYTHING he wishes of me sexually (don't offer this unless you're prepared for anything, hehe).  Basically, we both want to make our wildest lovemaking fantasies a reality.

We're also sort of declaring it "Valentines Week" and making an effort to spend more time together, go more places, and just generally be romantic and caring towards one another.  I can't wait.  It's going to be a great week.  :smile:

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: valentine's day Ideas? [Re: MOTH]
    #3792680 - 02/17/05 11:53 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
I am going all out with sex this year for my husband.  I can only imagine it would make your girl feel good too!  I'm trying a few new things in the bedroom, as well as giving my husband a chance to request ANYTHING he wishes of me sexually (don't offer this unless you're prepared for anything, hehe).  Basically, we both want to make our wildest lovemaking fantasies a reality.

We're also sort of declaring it "Valentines Week" and making an effort to spend more time together, go more places, and just generally be romantic and caring towards one another.  I can't wait.  It's going to be a great week.  :smile:

Damn thats awesome.  Very sweet.  What a great idea for getting closer to your spouse! I love it!

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being