Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I had to bury a friend this morning [Re: PawPaw]
    #3737318 -

Makes it hard to be patriotic. I don't trust the US goverment one fucking
bit. We have had great priciples and ideals in the past ,but it's been a long time since those have been lived up to. I have friends that spent years in prison and lost part of themselves becuase they wanted to spread love.
My brother was told he was fighting for freedom. The same freedom that my friends were prosecuted for. In reality he died for nothing.


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had to bury a friend this morning [Re: chinacat72]
    #3737365 -

I really just try and not think about it...I know thats a condesending way to be ie:hiding your head in the sand

In the dark of night
Those small hours
Uncertain and anxious
I need to call you
Rooms full of strangers
some call me friend
But I wish you were close to me

In the dark of the night
Those small hours
I drift away
When I'm with you

CHORUS
In the dark of the night
By my side
In the dark of the night
By my side
By my side
By my side
I wish you were here
I wish you were here

Here comes the clown
His face is a wall
No window
no air at aall
In the dark of the night
Those faces they haunt me
But I wish you were
So close to me
By my side
By my side
I wish you were
I wish you were

CHORUS

Those faces they haunt me
I wish you were so close to me
Yes I wish you were
By my side
:heart:


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had to bury a friend this morning [Re: Adom]
    #3737372 -

im really sorry adom

that seriously sucks

it pisses me off that the president who basically skipped out of the draft has no qualms about sending all these people to their deaths

:heart:


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had to bury a friend this morning [Re: Adom]
    #3737555 -

sorry about your loss man :frown:

it's really disturbing that the millitary cant come up with a some safe air filter for a war in the DESERT!!i dont know how chopper filters work. but if they can make those things do 360 manuvers and be a full bred killing machine. they sure could come up with a way for that shit not to happen :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How To Tell Off Friends Doing Coke and Molly? FeedingMyDreams 1,291 12 03/01/18 11:52 PM
by Great Scott
* Are you uncertain? MOTH 401 2 05/21/04 12:43 PM
by Spooge
* Phil & Friends Fall Tour 2003 kosmic_charlie 1,440 16 11/26/03 02:40 PM
by Adom
* friends
( 1 2 all )
Zildjian 2,091 26 12/24/03 01:47 PM
by notapillow
* Morning comes Ripple 2,363 16 01/08/04 02:03 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Good Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 4,886 50 11/21/03 01:01 PM
by Anonymous
* Sunday morning of no particular notice: a recipe oDin 1,471 8 07/21/13 07:50 AM
by ToTheSummit
* Good Morning Songs!
( 1 2 all )
Earth_Droid 3,618 27 08/01/04 02:45 PM
by tyke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,035 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.