Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Valerian Root

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMmmMushrooms
Loc: Seattle, Washington
My Trip Report
    #370747 - 08/12/01 07:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I recently got a hold of an eighth of some cubensis. I had been saving them for just the right time, but it never seemed to come around. So i decided to throw caution to the wind and just eat them (Not really a good idea, i realize, but its a little late now). I was at the movie theater, getting tickets to see American Pie 2, i had 3 friends who had tripped on shrooms before, 1 who knows what to do in case i freak out. They talked me into eating them, promising they would help me if i got into trouble, and telling me i probably wouldnt trip that hard, as i had done nearly twice this amound before. So we bought the tickets at about 8:30 for the 10:30 showing. I ate them then, and we drove around to pick up some weed, and to wait for my shrooms to kick in.

We picked up our hook up at about 9:00. Nothing yet. At 9:30 we have the weed, and they smoke a few bowls, i decide not to, as i want to just experience the shrooms. Still nothing. I'm starting to wonder what is going on here... it had only taken a half hour to kick in the 3 other times i've shroomed. We go to the grocery store to pick up some munchie food. By this time its 10:00 and im starting to feel a little bit of a body high, but still, very slight.

We go into the movie at around 10:15, and I still have only a mild body high. The movie starts, and I still have just the slightest body high. I watch the movie, and I am starting to think i got ripped off, as these are really weak shrooms. The movie ends at about 12:15, and as i walk out of the theater it suddenly hits me. I start to feel like im under water. Everything is rippling ever so slightly, and sounds are muffled, like i was under water. This sensation continues on the drive home. My friends drop me off at my house, and i sit out on my deck, just watching the moon and thinking. I feel so connected to nature, everything is so clear, and so absolutely beautiful. I felt like i loved everyone, and everything much like i was on E, only much much trippier, and somehow more satisfying, as this is my own realization, not just the effects of the drug. I decide its getting a little cold out, so i go inside and turn off all the lights in my room and listen to the radio. I was so amazed, every song sounded so absolutely perfect, which was unusual, as on my previous trips i really didnt like to listen to music.

The trip ended around 4:00 am, but i still was restless, and i couldnt sleep. I took some valerian root and drifted off to sleep feeling very happy about the experience, with a sense that i need to enjoy every minute of life, as it is so often wasted just watching tv or getting stoned.

All in all probably my favorite shroom trip, not nearly the strongest, but most definitely the most enjoyable.

"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

--------------------
"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHBS
Male

Re: My Trip Report [Re: MmmMushrooms]
    #370749 - 08/12/01 07:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:smile: wish i was you

if i play my cards right i'm going to hook 3/4 oz of Pan Cyan tomorrow, decided against acid for no good reason.  planning on a full 1/8 trip each person in my friend's old house, should be great. :smile: :smile:

We're all MADD here...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Valerian Root

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience