Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
contamination? It looks sort of like a root to a plant.
    #3698528 -

Okay, so I have a few cakes going. Tried searching, didn't find anything looking like this. Half I put perlite in and I didn't sterilize the perlite so those cakes got DESTROYED by contamination...yellow mold, red crap, green, everything. I recommend sterilizing perlite. Anyway I didn't put anything on the other 3. They sit in a small sterilized airtight rubbermaid container so they don't have contact with contaminants as far as I know. Anyhow, so I was looking at what I have left after the contam slaughter, and found some spiky looking things...They reminded me of the taproot that comes out of plants when you first begin growing them. Is this contamination or jut weird growth? It has been 2 weeks since inocculation if that helps.Here are some pictures.





Anything helps...Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PERLITE OUTBREAK!!! CALL THE CDC!!!! hyper_dermic 1,454 1 10/28/02 04:01 PM
by SakTheSac
* Contamination Identification & Subjugation NutsackRucksack 14,748 4 11/19/20 09:38 PM
by Goat 2020
* Spores in terrarium or contamin dozer71 1,432 4 11/11/01 10:47 PM
by moxjet20
* Contamination Advice guitarnut 920 1 07/15/03 08:58 AM
by MAIA
* PERLITE Contamination? Supershrooomer 1,418 1 01/10/02 03:22 AM
by MAIA
* Perlite contamination?????? ResinhitRich 3,339 8 10/04/10 03:01 AM
by Nardz420
* cobweb in the perlite frogsheath 1,134 2 06/03/02 01:10 PM
by frogsheath
* Yello stuff on plant Tissue culture (Agar) Anand 1,637 10 03/28/03 12:22 PM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
676 topic views. 16 members, 78 guests and 371 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 15 queries.