Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Eating human flesh
    #3693783 -

A friend was telling me about a time 25 years ago when he was in college Anthropology, they had the chance to eat human flesh, and he DID... :wtf: is that???!! Jeez, I wonder if it was a dead body- or maybe someone who had a leg or arm amputated? Either way that is pretty sick... He said it tasted pretty damn tasty too-
Also- he would not lie about that- it actually took place, and around 20 people ate some human.. :drooling:


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693785 -

mmmmmmmmmm flesh jerky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693788 -

in college? somehow I don't believe this...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693792 -

i don't think i'd want to eat human flesh. any moral reasons aside, the nasty shit that humans eat is reason enough by itself.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: stefan]
    #3693794 -

stefan said:
in college? somehow I don't believe this...



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: stefan]
    #3693796 -

he has no reason to lie about it.. Also, it was a long time ago....

I heard they get dead bodies to operate on in med school- this is similar I guess.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: stefan]
    #3693799 -

Was it a frat initiation?
He may just believe he did.

PM me and I'll send you some dead hobo meat.

:jester:


--------------------
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
NEWB NEWBIE NEWCOMER IGNORANT? QUESTIONS?
Click HERE HERE HERE HERE For detailed instructions with pictures on how to grow mushrooms. There is a lot of info on the Shroomery and this is what you need to know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693801 -

those bodies they get are injected with chemicals.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693802 -

That would of passed as unethical regardless of being 20 years old. It just wouldn't happen.

What college? Let me guess, he didn't say?

Bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: eric_the_red]
    #3693806 -

mmmm formaldehyde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: eric_the_red]
    #3693809 -

maybe so. I don't think the idea is so far-fetched anyways. Cannibals still exist in many parts of the world.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693816 -

So does female genital mutilation.

Is that done at the college too?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: spud]
    #3693827 -

Female circumcision is only in small Arab communities- and the women welcome it.. Cannibals exist on many small islands all over the world.
There are still places untouched by human hands.. An island around Australia is inhabited by tribesmen who have yet to harness the power of metal who attack any boats or helicopters with bows and arrows .


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693831 -

1. A female cannot be circumcised.
2. Female genital mutilation is practiced far and wide, including several places in Africa.
3. Hinting a correlation between remote tribes and established colleges is completely absurd. Just because something happens somewhere doesn't imply it happens everywhere.
4.
Quote:
There are still places untouched by human hands



And?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693837 -

flowstone said:
Female circumcision is only in small Arab communities- and the women welcome it.. Cannibals exist on many small islands all over the world.


Rural Africa?


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: spud]
    #3693844 -

Oh, and the fact that you think any woman would ever welcome female genital mutilation reflects your own intelligence.

You know, you have to be 18 to post here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: delta9]
    #3693845 -

Maybe, I am no expert on Cannibals, and I would rather stay away from places where I could study it up close and personal :grin:

"A female cannot be circumcised."
wrong, look into it if you are interested, I won't try to explain


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693851 -

I'm Jewish, I'm referring to the original definition of the word. Hence me using female genital mutilation for females. That and it is practiced in many places other than Arab communities. Why would you even make such a claim if you later say you don't know what you are talking about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: spud]
    #3693859 -

I believe they can never feel sexual pleasure after mutilation...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eating human flesh [Re: flowstone]
    #3693889 -

hmmm. I would say that if it didn't involve anyone dying, and it wasn't against anyone's will, I would try a bite of cooked human. Out of curiosity if nothing else. Though slightly off topic, if someone is willing and donates part of their body, is it illegal? Also, I like to watch Fear Factor, and would it be legal to draw the contestants' blood and make them drink it for a stunt? I suppose this post makes me seem really strange, but I'm curious. This is not a joke post.


--------------------
                               
                                  :regularshroom: NiCK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ethics of eating meat.......(continued from here more pix)
( 1 2 3 all )
calishroomer 9,363 47 02/04/03 03:17 AM
by GagePLoungin
* Not suitible for human consumption! Dont Read
( 1 2 all )
Granola 4,799 33 08/20/14 10:09 AM
by fee
* how should i eat my donut? (poll)
( 1 2 all )
Lazerouth 4,088 25 05/17/11 03:32 PM
by gnome respect
* War on Drugs. War on Humanity. MXNR 1,350 5 08/23/04 12:40 AM
by SmokeyMcpot
* I don't think I'm going to eat much meat anymore
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,257 33 05/28/04 10:34 AM
by Barbi
* Puppies eating their own poop Ellis Dee 2,435 15 12/31/02 04:00 AM
by metalchimp
* Can there be a flesh eating parasite in my lake?!? (Im Scared)
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 3,953 30 10/03/09 01:01 AM
by Ganjika
* What should I eat after a 3 day fast?
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,405 33 06/02/04 04:51 PM
by RuNE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,457 topic views. 7 members, 40 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.