Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Workout Music!!
    #3673765 -

Alright so I finally got my lazy ass back to the gym. It's great - I love working out so much I just sometimes get out of the groove and then i'm OUT.

Well I'm back in - especially since my bf is sooooo crazy about surfing and wants to teach me (not only get in shape to surf but in shape to look hot in a bikini!). We are also going to Costa Rico for Spring Break. Lots of motivation.

I was wondering - what's your fav music to workout to?

I've noticed The Chemical Brothers really gets me into running (that constant beat helps keep me running bc its like I can't miss a beat w/ my step... weird).

Then I love Slipknot for the weight training. However I was listening to Jimmy Eat World and The Used today.

What about you all?


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: Delyrium]
    #3673817 -

I don't really work out. I'm fit and toned, and havent really ever worked out, I just do other stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: funkymonk]
    #3673923 -

lol - most guys who are fit and toned don't need to work out. my boyfriend has a god damn six pack and never has been to the gym.


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: Delyrium]
    #3674213 -

i really like wroking out to a beat, i find juno reactor really good, i can run, belly dance, or do yoga. connecting music with your work out can really make the time fly.


--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: soylent_green]
    #3674771 -

If you like CHemical Brothers, try Crystal Method or Prodigy as well. They got some good upbeat tracks. Breakbeats gets me goin for workin out.. But then again, if you cant tell by my signature, Im a little biased to Electronica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3674842 -

ya definately the prodigy helps me out!!

what do you suggest by the crystal method? i know i've heard them and liked them but never picked up a full album.


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: Delyrium]
    #3675305 -

I like listining to my fat moobs slappinig my chest :flaming:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: Delyrium]
    #3675636 -

Hmmm.... "guess I didnt know" (one of there singles) is really really good so "keep hope alive" . The whole Vegas album is the CM I fell in love with. (went GOLd with no promotion on an IDIE label) Ill pop in there new CD to see wats good on there but you should definately add those 2 to your workout mix--- then go from there if you like there stuff.

Im not sure if your avatar is representing Delerium the group but the new best of the Delerium CD has some good remixes....thats more after workout music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3675778 -

Sorry thats not Guess I didnt know...the actual name is "busy Child" "Jaded" is also good. Now, They mostly do backround tracks for video games (an industry that draws more money than the movie and music industries combined) They have also done soundtracks for movies like Blade and Matrix.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: Delyrium]
    #3677412 -

Anything fast paced works for me really, especially when running.
Slayer, At the Gates, Soilwork
When I'm actually working out, I like to kick it up a notch and listen to bands more heavy. Nile, Cryptopsy, Suffocation and such.
Metal is fucking great for working out.

But hey, that's just me.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: Harbinger]
    #3677776 -

I like to listen to dead prez whilst lifting...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: ASliceofPI]
    #3678375 -

www.di.fm << some really nice techno. the DJ mix channel is the best -- the sets go on for more than an hour, and the music is actually decent.

also, I heard of some people using a program (StationRipper) to rip the
stream to their hard drive and then burning the mixes to CDs or
putting them on their MP3 players.


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: BloodNOil]
    #3678544 -

NIce....I personally cant listen to anything under 100 bmp's while doing anthing cardicivascualr....just slows me down. I think D&B would give you a heart attak though. I guess Metal can be good for lifts since you might be able to actually sync with the beat. But again, thats just me and I LOVE my Techno.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: Delyrium]
    #3681364 -

P A N T E R A!

P A N T E R A!!!

P A N T E R A!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: Adden]
    #3682266 -

Eye of the Tiger. Nothing more, nothing less.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3688305 -

Mad Capsule Markets,
Aphex Twin,
Fear factory - remanufactured.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Workout Music!! [Re: UKShroomHunter55]
    #3688333 -


Prodigy and Chemical brothers, allready mentioned, but i have to confirm ;-)

Hm... Kraftwerk, Division, Electro body, Kosheen, some beat & bass music ...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* workout plan (fuck)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,427 38 01/07/06 04:35 PM
by browndustin
* Workout/Diet Plan
( 1 2 all )
mushiemountain 5,477 27 12/09/05 12:07 AM
by Twister
* Workout Question The_Hobbit 2,141 14 10/26/04 02:24 PM
by annielicious
* Pharmaceutical Industry *VOTE*
( 1 2 all )
Cosm 3,271 22 01/15/05 08:24 PM
by enotake2
* Workout special diet? GringoLoco 2,027 15 04/14/09 07:56 PM
by MadSeason
* Tricep workouts fucking up my elbow Irradiated_Feces 1,516 12 08/07/05 07:20 PM
by Gus
* Just got back from morning workout Drink_Punk_Soda 1,132 10 01/23/05 12:42 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Need a good ab workout barfightlard 1,360 10 04/12/05 02:49 PM
by barfightlard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,345 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.