Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineiliketoplay
THE White Devil

Loc: Where pigs can't see
Psychic network, dimensional travels and mental noise w/ Mimosa (longish)
    #3672339 - 01/24/05 02:27 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

(Main point in last graph)

As many have, I have crossed over the lines of interdiemnsional travel via the use of entheogens. I believe that through the use of bio energy manipulation (chi kung for example) as a control for various aspects of the body/ mind/ and chi, to access the built in tools for contolling this travel. Or at least to enter this travel.

My last encounter with Mimosa and Rue lead me to deeper level, and a new sense of controlling my mind. I have been experiment w/ the combo for a couple of months and each time dig a little deeper. My latest does was w/ 3g rue and 12.5g Mimosa. I think I have grown to understand why some concider DMT a "terror drug" due to some of the things I have seen.

I would expect fear to be caused by encountering a state or feeling that is unexpected and seeing things one would not wish to see. Some may think these things reside in the mind, but I think they may be a glipse into other worlds. I have seen places that I could not even imagine, and some were horrific. Though I did not go into any state of shock--rather chose to move on.

I saw one world with a wall built of diamond shaped rough gray stones that had a beleved edge, w/ alternating sections made of humaniod material, mostly eyes and bone. I also saw murders and other things that were quite disturbing. Almost as if I must endure there harsher places to get to the better ones. Perhaps this is a guard dog for those "better" palces or maybe I just happened to land in those bad places.

On a bit of info on myself, I practice chi kung, and research the use of energy in and around us. I have been studying the changings we can make in our own bodies w/ our mind. I have a bad habit of absorbing energy everywhere I go, but w/ sometimes interesting results, and sometimes bad results.
I also am in tune to a state where I can constanly see energy, and sense local energy fields. I can see the energy flowing in my hands, and I can see the world around me as if I were standing underwater. (Best way I can explain it)

It seems that under the state induced by Mimosa, I can see even denser forms of energy and make out the paths more clearly. I am also more in tune w/ my body to the extent of being able to identify and adjust energy levels on particualr parts of the brain as well as the major canals of the nervous system. Going into a stae of meditation places me so far inside of myself, it becomes harder to come back, yet w/ focus I can turn off the effects long enough to get something done in a hurry.
It is also a strong psyciatric tool. I found I can deal w/ many issues on my own alsmost as if there were switches in my head. I also developed skills while under the influence that I could never before acheive. I have been an illustrator as long as I can remeber, yet have never been able to hold an image in my head or visualize my work. It always just flowed out of me. Under the influence, I learned how to maintain an image, and hold it in my head, and was able to coninue so even a week later (though not as vivid, but still able).

? So these are my findings thus far, but here is what I reached that I can not understand.

During the later part of my session, I was laying in bed under the covers and was in a state of feeling that I was asleep, yet I was awake. Sorta like being on the line of wake and dream.

I began projecting myself, and was trying to get the most out of my session since i had already peaked and felt as though I was comming down.

(Note from top)
I projected my "self" from my body, up. I have had this feeling before but it was forced in the past (by something or someone). I began going into space. There were stars, and the seemed to be in a cyclinder shape. They were far apart, but looking from a distance from normal eyes it would look just like a picture of space but as I came closer I could see that sorta had a cylinder depth to it that I bagan to enter. As I entered I began to have insight. I realized that this was some sort of astral plane in space and a sort of "Psychic network." I could feel other conciousnesses present. No pysical forms, justs conciencness. Its sorta hard to explain. But heres the part that got me. As I got deeper, I heard a buzz. I felt a buzz. Not like anything I have ever experienced. It felt like I grabbed a live wire. It was not like hearing a sound in your head, but like hearing it live, and loud in your ears. When the sound hit by body suffered a quick jerk a raised up and I imediatly returned to my normal state. Almost like turning the whole trip off. As I pondered it things started returning to the mimosa state. I could not help but think how real that felt. It was unlike anyting I had ever felt before, it was so real. I almost wondered if the tampering I had done in my head earlier had short circuited something. It was so very electric. So as the state returned, I tried to return. I pushed and as I got to a simular point, I got a new sound and the same feeling. Then the jouney was done. And I was in my normal state where i could see energy and a few other things. I tested a few of my tweeks (ability to hold an image) and still had it. I am still unaware of what I experienced while out there, but was hoping I may find someone here who may be able to alaborate or come up w/ some possibilities of what that was.

--------------------
I am the wrench that keeps the "MACHINE" running while looking forward to the day that I can take it apart.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineiliketoplay
THE White Devil

Re: Psychic network, dimensional travels and mental noise w/ Mimosa (longish) [Re: iliketoplay]
    #3674337 - 01/24/05 10:24 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Bump

--------------------
I am the wrench that keeps the "MACHINE" running while looking forward to the day that I can take it apart.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Psychic network, dimensional travels and mental noise w/ Mimosa (longish) [Re: iliketoplay]
    #3674663 - 01/24/05 11:20 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You were lucid dreaming in the astral plane, identified by its electrical nature. People do it all the time. From there you can jump yourself into the aetheric plane with intention and it is much nicer to be playing and exploring in, all magnetic, no drag, clumsiness or jolts or fear as it's dipolar.

What is it you are concerned about or wondering about beyond just knowing where you were? In dream time, we end up in one of the the two planes somewhere, sometimes lucid and usually not.

When you realize your lucid, take advantage of it as manifestation is instantaneous and you are free to do anything and create anything at the speed of thought in the aetheric.

However, if in the astral, things may move a little slower, movement can be cumbersome and you can even get stuck, feel paralyzed, if you feel fear, and you can create frightening experiences there.

Move into a feeling of love and peace, to jump up and out, or take advantage of the experience to conquer fears in the astral because you won't die if you fuck up, and really, you can't if you remember, you are doing the creating there, you are in total power.

I don't know what more to say for now.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineiliketoplay
THE White Devil

Re: Psychic network, dimensional travels and mental noise w/ Mimosa (longish) [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3675125 - 01/25/05 12:21 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Another note to add.

I have some close friends who I used to trip w/ alot, and we had a deep bond. Even though we had recently gone through some tough times, we still worked things out. They have witnessed my first feats of practicing with energy.

They had called me the next day cause out of no where. They said around 11pm they were in bed, and suddenly they started tripping. They were seeing energy around them and could not sleep. They had not done any entheogens in about a month and were freaked out. They also said they felt a presence, almost like me.
They were shocked when I told them I did aya the night before, and told them I had seen a glipse of them at some point. One said she saw a type of energy that she does has only seen on me.

We specualted that we have some sort of bond that may trigger this. Any simualr experiences?

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3675557 - 01/25/05 01:21 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I think you speculated in the ball park. We form bonds with people and I think we can use those as pathways for bi-location. I started a thread on that a while back, you can google bi-location too. Some shamans made it an integral part of their practice.

It's a topic I am interested in and have been working on remembering how to project a visible manifestation in another location and maintain conscious awareness in two places at once. The innate ability is supposedly there and some sources will tell you we are doing it and are just not aware of it.

I have a friend in London who use to tell me that I popped in for visits a lot, I was never aware of it. She was HYPER clairvoyant.

Not sure what the link is with people you've tripped with, but I remember the first time I did shrooms, the guy I did them with, showwed up in in my house in the astral plane version of it. I was catapulted out of my body while asleep, very lucid and there he was in my house. I was just freaked out and forced myself to wake up. He told me about how he came to see me there after and it wasn't cool cuz I found out he was using black magic crap, long story, old memory. Don't know if the shared shroom experience created links or if it was his wacky witchcraft. I was 18 then, 36 now and it all just scared me back then.

Someone tell me wtf happened when he called the next day and asked me why I left that realm? How did he know I was there and he was there unless we were both aware and present in another realm together outside of our bodies at the same time?

Anyway, if your asking because you want to know if your alone in these weird experiences or not, rest assured, you're not! :crazy2: :lol: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineiliketoplay
THE White Devil

Re: Psychic network, dimensional travels and mental noise w/ Mimosa (longish) [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3680074 - 01/25/05 11:20 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the replies. I was mostly dumbfounded by what ever electric feeling and the sound. This reality was so very new to me. I am going to be starting Kundalini practice soon, and the one who will be teaching me claims I can access the same things w/o checmials but by my own. Until then I will continue my DMT experiments and see how far I can go.

cheers,

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Mimosa Hostilis

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology