Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
The largest dance music festival ever! March 05
    #3670766 - 01/24/05 01:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ultra Music festival 7! Miami Florida! March 26th.

infected mushroom
paul van dyke
carl cox
armin van buuren
icey
baby anne
monk
photek
plus hundred more!

Whos goin? Who wants to go? Who isnt goin? Who hates techno?

Anyways this fest is the same weekend as Spring fest, so I am kinda bouncing back and forth between.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3670779 - 01/24/05 01:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

id love to go, but not gonna happen. i prolly could, but it would come down to that, or the NE gathering.....and i really wanna check that out this year. i would love to see infected mushroom though :thumbup:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3670781 - 01/24/05 01:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have seen icey and Baby Ann, but I would love to see infected mushroom!! They are the shit!! I am, unfortunately, not goingg to make it. Dank and I have decided to hit up the Panic openers in Atlanta. Sounds like a great time, though. I like Miami alot, too! :dancing: :dancing:

--------------------

:murray:

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
    #3670782 - 01/24/05 01:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

juck ..

i love techno but the artists mentioned above, besides that its the 'largest' festival ..
what on gods earth would one get to go there hell..

oh well thats just my opinion, infected b???h cheesy wannabe psytrance
oh well, guess there are people who like em though ..
peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3670785 - 01/24/05 01:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I havent ever been able to catch Infected travelin through the states much. Or at least my part of the nation.

I should be at NE. I think it is my destiny.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#3670860 - 01/24/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

overrated artists, how come its the largest? in what terms?

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 [Re: BanJankri]
    #3670875 - 01/24/05 01:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

over rated? under rated? according to whos ratings?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #3670878 - 01/24/05 01:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i was there last year, never has so much fun, went home to my mom's boyfriends house at 5am trippin my ass off after sitting on the beach in ft lauderdale with o2 of my friends, one of which had eaten acid with me saing i dont think im tripping... why is the building melting into the lake...... i dont think im tripping.......

the music was great, but after the sun went down... i have never seen so many rooling people, electronic music has definaytely become totally drug oriented. and i dont know if its good of bad, personally i havent been fucked up or roling at a party for about a year...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Love is like a train...
Female

#3670879 - 01/24/05 01:57 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It's America's "Premier and Largest"

Due to the population based on the previous 6 years.

I have never been, only heard reviews.

100's of DJ's in just one day.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3670890 - 01/24/05 01:59 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah but trust me, there are still the hard core electronic dance safe kids who are still kickin it sober! :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #3670912 - 01/24/05 02:05 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

its god and all but if you are really into this shit check out DEMF detroit electronic music festivel, or wemf world electronic festival.
i have been to both for the last 2 years,.
demf is free and in downtown detroit you have to stay in a hotel or a car and on memorial day weekend
, wemf is all camping and almost 24 horus of music, with crazys like me setting up turntables on their trunks and such. (im in the red off to the side of the car)
they are both 3 days long and better than ultra imho

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3670915 - 01/24/05 02:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i.m is one the most overrated bands. accordin to my ratings of course

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Love is like a train...
Female

#3670922 - 01/24/05 02:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Cool thanks for the suggestions.

I am more a jam bander but i dig the electronic scene as well. Anything i can jiggy too.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#3670926 - 01/24/05 02:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i roll when i go to raves. whats wrong with that? i still go for the music, not for the drugs. if it was all about the drugs, i wouldnt even go to the rave. id just do the drugs at my house.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#3670931 - 01/24/05 02:10 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

well, i like them, over rated or not :smirk:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #3670936 - 01/24/05 02:10 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've seen bigger.

www.ultraworld.net

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 [Re: BrAiN]
    #3670938 - 01/24/05 02:11 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

thats what she said....

lol

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3671043 - 01/24/05 02:39 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ya Im an official promoter for this thing So I think I gotta crash this thread...got one runnin in Music forum bout Ultra...heres the info just copied and pasted:

I just wanted to inform this thread that the biggest Electronic music festival/rave in the US us coming around the corner on the 26'th of march at Bayfront park in Miami. This festival is the catylist of the Winter Music confernece that last all week with raves/parties and of course the exhibtion. The lineup is is already lookin pretty tight, the $35 tickets are already sold out but they will be more expensive (and a 30 minute line) at the door if you plan on comin but wait till the last minute....last year's attendance was somewhere in the 60,000 range, more info is below and I will update this thread as time goes on:

Ultra Music Festival 7

America's Premier and Largest Dance Music Event Returns !

Saturday March 26 2005
Bayfront Park | Downtown Miami

Paul Van Dyk
Armin Van Burren
Carl Cox
Infected Mushroom (Live)
Rabbit in the Moon (live)
Nu NRG (Live)
Baby Anne
DJ Icey
Photek
Kevens (Live)
DJ Craze
Grooverider
Goldie
Planet B (Live)
Fabio
Monk
Edgar V.
Darren Emerson
Erick Morillo
VHS or Beta (Live)
Audio Bulleys
DJ Rap
Harry Romero
Jose Nunez
Palash
Adam F
Saeed

+ 100s more to be announced

VIP Ticket Package
$220 VIP Ticket Packages on sale FRIDAY DECEMBER 4 2004 NATIONWIDE!!
-Immediate entry | no waiting in line at UMF gates.
-Access to multiple VIP areas throughout the Festival grounds, including the Ampitheater VIP, and Ultra Beach VIP stade featuring DJs, hammocks, oceanfront sand, bikinis, beds, tiki torches, full service bar, and more.....
-Comp Ticket to the Official UMF After Event Carry On @ American Airlines Arena.
-Full service Liquor bars.
-Complimentary Ultra | Armani Exchange t-shirt.
-Gift bag featuring suprises from event partners and sponsors.

Table Service Reservation Info Coming Soon...

UMF Carry On
OFFICIAL UMF AFTER EVENT @ AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA!!!
Featuring International Superstar special guest DJs and performing artists Saturday night (3.26) thru Sunday morning (3.27).
-For the first time ever, the official UMF mega after event has arrived!
-$25 w/ UMF ticket purchase | $40 without
-18+ | Multiple full service liquor bars.
-360 Degree LED Visual Assult

Line up, ticket and complete event details coming soon....

Hotel
The official ULTRA host hotel - The new Radisson Downtown Miami
-Hang out with industry insiders, mingle with UMF artists, and stay 2 minutes from the festival grounds!
-Discounted rates for UMF attendees!
-Call 305-545-0863 or go to www.ultramusicfestival.us for more info.
-Rooms on a first come first served basis.
-Limited Friday and Saturday night rooms available.

LOTS MORE INFO ON IT'S WAY IN EARLY 2005 !

www.ULTRAMUSICFESTIVAL.US
www.WINTERMUSICCONFERENCE.COM

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder