Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsike
Loc: usa
anything to help a bad trip?
    #362501 - 07/28/01 12:10 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

man, last night i tripped my ass off. the first couple of hours was great and really visual. but then it got to be too much. reality completely slipped away. i started to get really worried. i just kept telling myself that i know i'll be ok, it's just the trip fuckin with me. that's the only thing that kept me from breaking down crying in fear. i new that once time passed and i came down some, i would make it. i eventually accepted the fact that i was going to die, but i didn't care. after about an hour, i was just waiting for it to happen. and that's when i got the "life changing" experience. i no longer feared death or the afterlife. i came to peace with the whole scheme of existence, life, dying. i realized that it doesn't matter when or where, and if it happens while i'm trippin, the at least i had fun dying. of course, now my trip was really great. i felt like i could shape my life and reality to whatever i wanted. i still do now. so if you have a bad trip, try and come to terms with death, because that is the ultimate bad thing that can happen while tripping. and if it doesn't scare you, then you'll be completely fine. and if your trip makes you think that you'll never stop tripping, even if you did trip forever, you would eventualy become accustom to it and probably end up enjoying life more. so don't worry if you trip bad, it's all in your head.

just checking what condition my condition is in.

--------------------
just checking what condition my condition is in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: anything to help a bad trip? [Re: Psike]
    #362697 - 07/28/01 09:53 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I once was tripping hard, then suddenly could not get the idea out of my head that there was something wrong with one of my testicles...it freaked me right out!!! luckily it was all in my head...

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Offlinekushlover
stringcheesehead

Loc: USA
    #362765 - 07/29/01 12:28 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Fear and worry are always a part of everyday life to some extent. Normally, we stuff these concerns away, but they manifest themselves in our general disposition. While tripping they can no longer be ignored and if properly processed our overall attitude will be improved. "Bad trips" now and then are an essential and often elating part of the experience as you have seen. In my opinion, they should be expected and welcome. When we try to fight them is when it can get ugly!!!!

--------------------
What I'm about to tell you is the truth.......
What I just told you is a lie.

Offlinesevendef
journeyman
Loc: Maine, USA
    #362851 - 07/29/01 07:09 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i know what you mean..

when im on acid, i feel like it would be okay to die because this trip has wrapped up the lose ends in my mind and i feel at peace with myself..
i lose the fear of dying

i am no longer afraid of sitting out in the dark by myself.. my normal fears are washed away.. its an empowering feeling

ive tripped about 10 times and all have been very fulfilling.. i havent had a bad trip yet.. i feel like im too at peace with life to have a bad trip..
plus, i think its impossible for musicians to have one.. all you need to do is pick up a guitar or a djembe drum or something and your instantly in euphoria.. :)

Ol Jim doesnt think so...

--------------------
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fuckin high on drugs.

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: anything to help a bad trip? [Re: sevendef]
    #363083 - 07/29/01 04:16 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

thats a good idea! everyone always is trying to find the magic potion to drink while taking a bad trip to stop it, when 9 times out of 10 its all in your mind. Ken Kesey(one of the pioneers of the pyschadelic era) used to have somethin he would do when someone started to trip out bad, he called it full attention, where the person would get any care they wanted, a massage, food, drink, sex, etc. they could bounce off any of their questions or comments to their friends and get immediate comfortin answers, I think this was a good idea.

Originally no one is deluded.
-bankei

--------------------
peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#366763 - 08/04/01 04:31 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

so don't worry if you trip bad, it's all in your head

try telling that to a person who is having a bad trip where the minute hand moves once in an eternity -- it really isn't that simple

i say if you are having a bad trip just put on some bob marley or peter tosh or a nice funny movie -- it'll be sure to put you in the right mood

also, unlike clocks which do take forever to move, a movie or cd can also help you keep track of time a lot easier since it is enjoyable to watch/listen to unlike a clock

We're all MADD here...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order