Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

The Upcoming Shock
    #3618646 - 01/12/05 02:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm writing this post to put G_S's post about DC in context and hopefully it can stay open long enough for some actual debating to happen.

When all of you upper-middle class white kids come to DC, don't expect all of the black folk to be chillin like Marley and rapping with you. Most of them dislike and distrust white people. The music that they have pounding off of their porches exhorts physical violence, selling dangerous drugs and poisoning their community. Maybe when these kids get there, they can see what their parents moved away from. Also, if you want to see how cool black people REALLY think you are for emulating/stealing their "culture", stay away from northwest and head to some of the more 'cultural' parts of DC. I'm sure that you'll fit in, I mean, geez, you've got dreadlocks! You are almost black! Just drive mommys SUV down into the ghetto and see them welcome you as a brother with open arms.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: The Upcoming Shock [Re: SoopaX]
    #3618756 - 01/12/05 02:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If you don't want your culture to be emulated, don't make it public.

That's what happens to culture... people emulate it.

WTF is this about anyways?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: The Upcoming Shock [Re: Phluck]
    #3618780 - 01/12/05 03:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Realistically it's about the awakening that all white people are going to be having in the next 50 years or so. When liberals told us how great and creative blacks were, we listened to them, rather, they forced it upon us with armed troops. Now we are going to see just how well a society does with blacks as a big percentage. I can't think of ONE sucessful nation that has blacks are a large percentage of their inhabitants, can you? So when America is mostly black, or when all of the white kids "act black", I think we'll begin to see a pretty big decline. One could look at the scholastic performance of America up to and after integration had begun. Black culture in America is VERY different from white culture, and I think that some people will be having an awakening soon. It's one thing to say how great blacks are and work with a few, then drive back to your home in WhiteLand with your white neighbors. Wait until your nice house has 6 black families moved in all around it and the property value has plummeted because of the increase crime rate and the slovenly appearance of their place. And the funny thing is, we'll all keep saying it's not going to happen until, whoop, it's happened and it's too late.

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3618799 - 01/12/05 03:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

And, as G_S mentioned, DC is a cesspit of immorality. People bitch about the US for re-electing monkey-face, but noone ever says much about re-electing a crack head who smoked rock in a hotel with a whore. Well hey, hes black, what else would ya expect?

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3618829 - 01/12/05 03:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

> Wait until your nice house has 6 black families moved in all around it

I live in a place that is 95% ethnic and only 5% white. When doing anything, I am often the only white person in a sea of black people. I have learned that people are people, white, black, or other. Most people that are racist are actually racist against a culture rather than a skin color, but tend to generalize skin color to encompass the culture.

Some of the most beutiful souls I have ever met were wearing black skin. At the same time, some of the most evil souls I have ever met were wearing black skin. People are people regardless of skin color. I can understand disliking a culture based on the values and teachings of that culture, but disliking a person simply because they are too dark or too light is shallow at best.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
    #3618958 - 01/12/05 03:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wonder why u said that America will become a black country. i have read some statistics and it seems the black minority is a stable population percentage in the recent years. Latinos are increasing greatly, but it seems they are better intergrated and with less crime than the black minorities

Can u clarify this , i don't live in the USA, but read lots about it and am curious

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #3618961 - 01/12/05 03:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

SpoopaX have you ever been out of the states? There is a huge difference between the majority of America's blacks and the majority of other countries blacks.

I estimate that i would dislike the majority of American blacks but i love pretty much 99% of the blacks in Grenada. Environmental factors have much more to do with it than skin color; although skin color does play a sizable role.

I would say that there is seriously something wrong with the mentality and personality of the majority of American blacks. And when i say majority I'm just basing that on the American blacks I've met throughout my life.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinegotmagog

Re: The Upcoming Shock [Re: d33p]
    #3619034 - 01/12/05 03:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I live in Germany and all black people I know are very nice. However, there are few original USA blacks that have some arrogance and aggression around them. I don't know if it is all blacks in the usa that are bad as you say, or just because those arrogant guys here are proud US soldiers.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Re: The Upcoming Shock [Re: gotmagog]
    #3619074 - 01/12/05 03:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gotmagog said:
I live in Germany and all black people I know are very nice. However, there are few original USA blacks that have some arrogance and aggression around them. I don't know if it is all blacks in the usa that are bad as you say, or just because those arrogant guys here are proud US soldiers.

I'm not saying all. I have a bunch of black friends in the states that are some of the best people i know but i would just have to say that the majority I've met are not good people.

--------------------

bang bang

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #3619104 - 01/12/05 04:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Again, we are stereotyping skin color to a culture. It took me a long time to see the difference, so I understand the mistake. There is a huge difference between a black american and an american from the ghetto (which happens to be mostly black). The difference isn't skin color, it is culture.

--------------------

Offlinegotmagog

Re: The Upcoming Shock [Re: Seuss]
    #3619145 - 01/12/05 04:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You are right, the problem really is that part of cities are ghettos, where there are no good perspectives to succeed with honest work.

In Germany, as well as the whole world, there are also many white ghettos or mixed ethnically ghettos, culture is much more important than skin color.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3619154 - 01/12/05 04:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Black people's attitudes arise from the fact that most rich white people are arrogant fucks who piss on everyone else.

I hope the proles uprise, but alas they have their crack cocaine and platinum necklaces. :frown:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3619162 - 01/12/05 04:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was talking about Washington DC. People in the suburbs tend to be different and more civilized on average regardless of their race. The DC government openly discriminates against non-black people in hiring people for jobs in the DC government. People let them get away with it because of political correctness. Black people are also victims of crime in DC. After I was robbed and car jacked in DC in 1984, I went down there two weeks later and found my car parked on New York Avenue in North West DC. It was wrecked in the front and the side. While I was waiting for the police to show up, I talked to a black man who worked at a laundry business there and told me that if you walk through that neighborhood in the day time you can be robbed. He said he was robbed there.

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: The Upcoming Shock [Re: Adamist]
    #3619184 - 01/12/05 04:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Black people's attitudes arise from the fact that most rich white people are arrogant fucks who piss on everyone else.

I hope the proles uprise, but alas they have their crack cocaine and platinum necklaces. :frown:

and rich blacks aren't the same way?

the biggest problem is that the young generation of blacks today act like they JUST got out of slavery... it's not even funny how equal (actually even balanced in the direction of blacks) that this country has become... they think we owe them something and since we don't give them anything special (besides all of that welfare) they hate whites.... but this isn't ALL blacks just some like the ones that you were talking about in DC... i wish that this shit didn't go on because i like black people... but alot of the ones i try to make friends don't want to make friends just because i'm white.. they think they're on a totally different plain and therefore are incompatible friends

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3619207 - 01/12/05 04:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The problem is certainly not limited to ghettos and poverty though. Grenada is pretty much one big ghetto and most of the people are poor yet 99% of the people there are great.

--------------------

bang bang

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: The Upcoming Shock [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3619213 - 01/12/05 04:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I know two Russian women and a Polish woman whose husbands were stabbed by black gangs in DC because their husbands are white. They (their husbands) weren't even born in the USA, yet got blamed for being white.

Edited by Great_Satan (01/12/05 04:19 PM)

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Upcoming Shock [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3619241 - 01/12/05 04:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

> The DC government openly discriminates against non-black people in hiring people for jobs in the DC government.

Affirmative action, reverse discimination in my book. I have seen it first hand, somebody gets a job because of skin color over qualifications. Regardless of skin color, sex, or race, this is wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right and fighting discimination with discimination is an insane policy.

> the biggest problem is that the young generation of blacks today act like they JUST got out of slavery...

I don't think it is just blacks... almost every young person I know acts as if the world owes them something. This is a problem caused by bad parenting more than anything. Perhaps the black youth use slavery as an excuse to act this way, I donno there, but the behavior seems to be everywhere... rich, poor, black, or white. (Look at all the 18 to 30 year olds that still live with mom and dad... *shiver at the thought*)

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3620881 - 01/12/05 09:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
SpoopaX have you ever been out of the states? There is a huge difference between the majority of America's blacks and the majority of other countries blacks.

I estimate that i would dislike the majority of American blacks but i love pretty much 99% of the blacks in Grenada. Environmental factors have much more to do with it than skin color; although skin color does play a sizable role.

I would say that there is seriously something wrong with the mentality and personality of the majority of American blacks. And when i say majority I'm just basing that on the American blacks I've met throughout my life.

I totally agree with that. I'm not trying to imply, and in fact I totally deride, the opinion that blacks are GENETICALLY inferior. With that caveat, I'll say that American blacks act much different than blacks in other Western nations, say England. I agree with Seuss that it's alot about culture too, and race is just the first indicator of a cultural difference.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3622482 - 01/13/05 06:57 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

When liberals told us how great and creative blacks were, we listened to them, rather, they forced it upon us with armed troops.

Forced blacks upon us with armed troops? WTF are you on? Are you talking about the civil war or something?

I can't think of ONE sucessful nation that has blacks are a large percentage of their inhabitants, can you? So when America is mostly black, or when all of the white kids "act black", I think we'll begin to see a pretty big decline. One could look at the scholastic performance of America up to and after integration had begun.

What a load of BS. Next you're going to tell us that rap music causes kids to get bad grades. And if one looks at that scholastic performance, what would they see? Do you have any data to back up your idea that blacks have caused some kind of decline in education, or did you just completely fabricate that? Have the education levels even really declined, or is that just some "everything used to be better in the olden days" bullshit?

The thing is, there are tons of dirty, lazy white people, and there are also quite a few clean, law abiding blacks. It's not a race thing, it's an education/income thing. Even if there were no blacks there would still be crime and poverty, the music would just be twangier.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: The Upcoming Shock [Re: Phluck]
    #3622538 - 01/13/05 07:52 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I belive racist people have alot of inner problems to acknowledge to themselves, and alot of inner issues to resolve.

Gawd, and i thought racism was an outdated topic of debate...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale