Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere.......
    #3544042 - 12/26/04 11:34 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

last night i had a very weird dream. i was in mexico, where i used to live, and all of a sudden we felt the ground start to shake, everyone ran outside fearing the building was going to collapsse. and stood on the sand bar on the edge of the gulf of california. and then i thought they would all be washed away by a massive tidal wave.
there were other parts of this dream as well but they arent important. this morning i woke up to the fact that over 8,000 people were killed as i slept by a monster tsunami half way across the world. i find this more than coincidence.
there was no way i could have heard the news, there wasnt even a tv or raadio working on the floor i was sleeping on, and i was the only one there.

so what do you make of this? i find it rather odd that on one of the few days where i actually dream, my dreams contain basically the same situation that happened while i was sleeping.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6754820/?GT1=5936

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3544097 - 12/26/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well personally, I have dreams of tidal waves alot so I don't think I would think much of it. Don't know about you though..

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: freddurgan]
    #3544111 - 12/26/04 12:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:

so what do you make of this?

third eye dreaming.

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (12/26/04 12:12 PM)

OfflinePali_Gap
Stranger
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: Gomp]
    #3544290 - 12/26/04 01:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I had a dream in the 1990's of someone being tortured and having his head cut off. I woke up disturbed by the realism of the dream and thought it was a cry for help.

OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

Loc: Maillardville, Coquitlam,...
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: Pali_Gap]
    #3544780 - 12/26/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

its probably what they call "remote viewing". not quite like astral travel, its like you can just see in far away places in like a real time, when you sleep. or some shit like that

--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: TheCheat]
    #3546384 - 12/27/04 12:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

maybe your dream manifested itself on some poor ocean dwellers, you bastard!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3546589 - 12/27/04 01:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The probability of one of billions of earth inhabitants having a dream about an earthquake or tsunami is pretty big. You just happened to have it about the same time something like that was going on. I would just call it coincidence. You probably only remembered the dream because of being triggered by hearing about the earthquake/tsunami in the news.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere....... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3547631 - 12/27/04 10:08 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

We are spiritual beings having a human experience.. not the other way around.
We are all connected to every human on the planet through the "grid".
What do you think?

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere....... [Re: Shroomism]
    #3547654 - 12/27/04 10:13 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think I might agree with your "grid" thing. What is that?

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere....... [Re: Frog]
    #3547687 - 12/27/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Every organic life form on Earth has a grid that connects it with every other identical life form on Earth. I would explain more but I don't understand it enough.. just that it's there and very real.. and there used to be a lot more of them.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere....... [Re: Shroomism]
    #3547788 - 12/27/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I for one do not think that this was just a coincidence., somthing more imo

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3548331 - 12/27/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That's all that matters..

--------------------

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: Shroomism]
    #3548423 - 12/27/04 02:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Perhaps it was coincidence, perhaps not? Sometimes I think humans are capable of psychic ability, sometimes not.

Last night I dreamt in black and white, it was one of the most interesting dreams with the best story ever everI knew that as soon as I woke up but alas, I've forgotten most of it, ironic..hmmm. I would have written it down had I not been so tired. I just know that it was fantastic. Yer know. Frustrating or what.

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: Gomp]
    #3549309 - 12/27/04 05:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Gomp said:
Quote:

zippoz said:

so what do you make of this?

third eye dreaming.

Yep..

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of the moon
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere....... [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3550896 - 12/27/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i think that humans are naturally in-tune with nature, some just have a higher perception and sense of this, I would think with you being in tune with nature your body knew something was wrong somewhere and it showed you what, maybe somehow by sleeping your reached some sort of high transcendental meditation.......who knows.....maybe your not meant to know?

--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!

here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Offlineblowback
Nothing to lose,nothing to gein.
 User Gallery

Loc: Houston Tx.
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere....... [Re: infamous]
    #3551429 - 12/28/04 01:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I had a dream 2 nights before the earthquake. It was of a tidal wave too, but it had a line of killer wales in it. It seemed more vivid than normal dreams, but its probably a coincidence...

--------------------
"Daddy, what's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"

"Son, I don't know, and I don't care"

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: blowback]
    #3552034 - 12/28/04 09:49 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

This was a reply to the original post not blowback's post.
Thanks

The philosophical implications of 44,000 lives means nothing? Using a disaster to engage one's self importance is very poor in taste. The real philosophical question here is how those that survived cope. In the years following the Oklahoma City bombing half of the emergency responders have committed suicide....instead we have remote viewing...and the big "I fortold this disaster" (and told no one in advance) is this all that is worth discussing...or really even important?

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (12/28/04 09:50 AM)

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3552081 - 12/28/04 10:14 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

half the emergency responders have committed suicide???????

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: i had a dream last night of an earth quake and a tidal wave, while it was happening elsewhere....... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3552097 - 12/28/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Crazy

i dreampt about 9-11 the night before it happened.
I wonder how many other people dreampt similar things...

--------------------

Offlinemar1juana
Stranger
    #3552760 - 12/28/04 02:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

coincidence

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom