Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineminusrestraint
i came to BRINGTHE PAIN. andthe punch :D.

Loc: a star but i see you fine
something going to happen?
    #1259579 - 01/29/03 05:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

do any of you guys feel this? like...its almost like everything around me is in a lull, waiting for something. everyone animal (pet-wise, i dont pay much attention to random animals) ive seen has been acting really strange for about a month, 2 months. somewher ein there. anyways. everything even looks different. when the sky clears at night, its like a crystal clear piece of plastic keeping me from flying into the sky. but when its not clear, it looks really wrong. and everything just seems weird. weather patterns are out of whack here, and people are suddenly getting really cagey. ive asked some friends at college's out of town if they've noticed, and a few have. im alway sober when i notice these things too, so its not drugs.

there has been snow, hail, rain, and freezing rain in the past week....each time the sky was cloudless.

any ideas of whats about to happen?

--------------------
"is there a doctor in the house?
we like fuck that, nut sacks in yo mouth
lemme show you what a thug about
we can talk or we can slug it out"
-cisco kid

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: something going to happen? [Re: minusrestraint]
    #1259613 - 01/29/03 06:02 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i have plenty of ideas :smile: . but what i know will happen or think will happen is pretty broad, i think anywhere from earthquakes and tidal waves, to bio war and black skies from smoke in iraq . or sometimes i think its just me thats going to die and that my world will end, or maybe im going to wake up but have to pass through some really dark shit. maybe all of the above. there were all these birds in these trees in my neighborhood which is a rare occurance, i mean a SHITLOAD of birds in their flock resting in trees in the center of the Hood just chirping like mad but in this weird tone and sequence. and when i looked at the sky it looked so ominous like a huge tempest was about to break open and ravage the planet. but who knows man, there are tons of theories. im still trying to figure this out, but best thing to do is just go with the flow you know although you might say woah its not a woe :smile: even tho there are foes things flow and you will know :wink: 

--------------------
What?

Anonymous

#1259666 - 01/29/03 06:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You're not alone, I've felt this also. It could be the collective unconscious trying to warn us of something coming up, possibly another terrorist attack or something related to president Bush's warcry. Or maybe some type of natural catastrophe coming up. For the spiritually inclined I'm pretty certain this is related to the shift in consciousness as we approach 2012.

I'm not sure if it's related but the last 3 months or so, every time I've tripped I've felt something very dark and ominous approaching. During every trip, this feeling would spring up out of nowhere, usually when I'm in a happy mood. This feeling I get though is so overwhelmingly strong and terrifying that I can think of nothing else but it. It's like a black cloud of death and suffering looming on the horizon of time. And it's gotten bigger and closer with each trip.

I have no doubt in my mind that something is "on the way."

Offlineminusrestraint

Re: something going to happen? [Re: ]
    #1259683 - 01/29/03 06:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yeah. i quit smoking pot for awhile as of a few days ago. but before i quit, everytime i would smoke, id feel something. it was like something following me, and each time i would smoke it got closer and closer. it was still far away, but no where near as far as it was initially. it worries me. i really dont think its related to the war, but it might be. it feels like its a lot worse than another damn war. maybe...somethings coming for us? antichrist? second coming? i dont believe in the religious god, but the deity i do believe im starting to become scared of.

--------------------
-cisco kid

Offlinescarywindow
(see theair)(feel thesky)

#1259693 - 01/29/03 06:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

this is strange. i just finished posting about this is the marijuana thread that i started. i definetly feel like a change is coming soon. i feel like i need to get ready for it too... and i don't think that this change is going to be bad. all intuition. this is strange indeed.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #1259694 - 01/29/03 06:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ah... that good ol' angst-born paranoia!

Something IS going to happen! EVERYDAY something happens. On any day, you can go outside and see a bird fly by... a person walking their dog... a piece of trash floating down the highway... a woman filling up her car... a boy riding a bicycle... HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN!!! I mean, can you believe this shit is ACTUALLY HAPPENING?!

wow.

*bangs head against wall to get the demons out*

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Offlineminusrestraint

Re: something going to happen? [Re: Sclorch]
    #1259740 - 01/29/03 06:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

wow, thanks for completely talking about NOTHING i talked about. way to go. good job, a pat on the back, high five, thumbs up, 5 shrooms the whole deal. while im at it, a house torching is in order.

im completely serious about this. its this weird feeling. almost like...pressure thats building slowly, and its gonna pop soon. but i dont know where its building or how.

--------------------
-cisco kid

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1259742 - 01/29/03 06:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

People are just coping with a changing geopolitical landscape.

The world is changing rapidly and it seems that any day we could wake up to armageddom.

Offlineminusrestraint

Re: something going to happen? [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1259753 - 01/29/03 06:43 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

we should, as a group, save up a large amount of money. then buy the moon, and all the neccesary terraforming equipment. itd give us something to do.

--------------------
-cisco kid

Offlinescarywindow
(see theair)(feel thesky)

Re: something going to happen? [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1259754 - 01/29/03 06:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

no... i can't say that is what is happening to me infidelGOD. it's something deeper than that... something is going to radically change the life experience as we know it. just a hunch i guess. i'm not scared of armageddon... hell, i knew that all this bullshit would happen a long time ago... about the time of the gulf war. there's something bigger in the air... can't quite put my finger on it...

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #1259772 - 01/29/03 06:54 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

wow, thanks for completely talking about NOTHING i talked about. way to go. good job, a pat on the back, high five, thumbs up, 5 shrooms the whole deal. while im at it, a house torching is in order

You do sarcasm almost as good as me.  :wink:

If you think you're the only person who has come to this forum and said something like "I feel like something's about to happen... the calm before the storm kind of thing... I mean, everything's just weird... I don't know what's coming... but it is definitely coming..." blah blah blah...

My point is that a vague or ambiguous feeling or "sense" of impending -={whatever}=- doesn't mean a damn thing.  So why bank on it?  Maybe your glands have just been squirting out a little too much adrenalin lately.  If you can't put your finger on it... why put so much importance on it?

I tell you what... if you think this ominous -={something}=- is about to happen, make up a gameplan for when it does happen.  Have it on my desk by Friday 5:00pm EST and I'll give you full credit for being clairvoyant if and when this -={something}=- actually occurs, but only if your gameplan specifically matches up with this happening. 

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1259801 - 01/29/03 07:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I have serious doubts about humanity ever becoming a true spacefaring civilization.

It's depressing but I'm afraid we might be headed in the opposite direction.
It's going to be a long and painful descent.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: something going to happen? [Re: scarywindow]
    #1259809 - 01/29/03 07:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

there is a saying...

it's always the end of the world for somebody.

somewhere, right this moment, a life of experiences is coming to a close.
every moment, somewhere, a world is at an end.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1260046 - 01/29/03 10:00 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry, man - I'm with Sclorch on this one....

Something IS happening - you're both right. Its not happening without US, though, and if you pay attention, you'll be able to observe and possibly even predict what it is that's happening.

Once its happened, though, things won't be all better for you. Once "it" happens, you'll have a new event to await.

This is a process.. everything isn't going to suddenly snap into perfection/order/perception unless you make it. Nothing's happening without us doing it. People have had this feeling for generations (I'll bet EVERY generation.... EVER.)

Sclorch WAS talking about what you're referring to.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: something going to happen? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1260260 - 01/30/03 02:08 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Something is happening we are now living in the age of science fiction history. In all the past revelations going on about global destructiuon of man may of been seen a bit silly back then but today we actualy have the power to destroy all life on the planet.
There is something happening not on the kind of scale some hippy might of thought of in the 60s but alot greater, we are developing technologys we cant even begin to understand.

Like man makes computer computer makes something something goes apeshit man dosent have a clue why because amn didnt make it. There is also the fact of Quantom computers are almost within reach as we already have thesoftware it will just be 10 years before we have one. And all kinds of crazy shit we dont even know of. We are on the verge of something amazing or destructive only this life time WILL tell.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1260674 - 01/30/03 06:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

The shaman seers of the Fourth World generally agree that those who tenaciously cling to the past will fall into mass insanity. The serpent power of the Aquarian Age is upon us. The Kundalini of Gaia is about to awaken. No one can avoid being affected. Most human beings may go out of their minds; others will go beyond mind.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology