Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Make Me Smile
    #3484449 - 12/11/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Seasons Greetings all you Shroomerites! Happy Hannukah and an anticipatory Merry Christmas!
Here is the deal: Say something truthful - about yourself, about Reality as-you-perceive-it, about one of our contributors to this virtual community, or about your own connection to the community - make it poetic or philosophical, theosophical or theological or even Steinerian anthroposophical! Make it psychological or sociological or anthropological. Show some aspiration or inspiration, hope or faith, purpose for being or pleasure in breathing. Manifest some joy in living or a unique way of thanksgiving. Confide the people you'd like to see or some personal ecstasy, and I'll wager that by and by, if you follow this line and you CAN'T make me smile, I'll pay you ten thousand dollar bills, all in a pile!

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Make Me Smile [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3484480 - 12/11/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

For as much shit as people talk about Swami, he's probably helped more with my spiritual development than anyone else in this forum.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Onlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Re: Make Me Smile [Re: silversoul7]
    #3485711 - 12/12/04 10:27 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:smile:

Edited by falcon (03/07/05 11:20 PM)

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Make Me Smile [Re: falcon]
    #3485845 - 12/12/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I appreciate the flow of ideas here, and the beautiful discussions built on the foundation of the shared psychedelic experience. It is a bond of knowledge - we've all been face to face with the gaping abyss of mystery, and I'm pretty sure we've all had to sit down and recover from the sight of it from time to time! It is there to keep us humble, to keep us on our toes, because there's still so much more to be learned, to be understood... Its good that there are places like Shroomery where one can come to be exposed to a multitude of ideas against the backdrop of the psychedelic experience.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Make Me Smile [Re: chunder]
    #3485869 - 12/12/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm truly happy with who I am, right here, right now. Life continues to increase in richness and detail, and the experience is just so cosmic (even when I poke myself in the eye accidentally with a fern :lol:), it is overwhelmingly unbelievable that I am alive, experiencing it all as it occurs. :grin:

Being is smashing. :wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Make Me Smile [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3486292 - 12/12/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'd like to see more posts by that MarkostheGnostic guy. I have a suspicion that he he knows a little more than he's sharing with us.

Bet I made you smile. :smile:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Make Me Smile [Re: shroomydan]
    #3488051 - 12/12/04 08:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I tend to agree...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Make Me Smile [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3488985 - 12/12/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I am still perfecting myself.  I cuss at people who cut me off, but the next minute I am waiving in front of me the person who is trying to cut me off.

I have fucked things up here and there in the past year and have done things that I used to take pride in not doing, and I am just now in the position of having fixed all the things I had fucked up.  Caused me to realize I am not above fucking up, no matter how perfect I think I am.

No, I don't really think I'm perfect.  I just hadn't fucked things up in so long that I hadn't had to look at my imperfections in a while.

Actually, truth is, when you're not in a relationship, it's easy to not fuck things up. 

Yet again, I was married for a long time before I recently fucked things up in this new relationship and I didn't fuck anything up there, in the last relationship.  I wasn't perfect, but I didn't go out and do anything bad, either.  I was just doing your normal, wifely fuck-up type things, like not being home enough, working too much, and things like that.

But at least I never used his underwear as dish cloths!

And I still love people, and I am still Polly Anna in the sense that I am always looking for the best in people, even if that fucks me up royally at times. 

I love God, my children, my boyfriend, and people, in that order.  Oh, my job.  Squeeze my job in between my boyfriend and people. 

And of course I love the people at the shroomery.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Make Me Smile [Re: Frog]
    #3489056 - 12/12/04 11:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I feel like something important is about to happen.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom