Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
Poo Question??
    #3461510 - 12/07/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Okay well i would rahter not have to go around asking every farmer around me ( which is a shitload living out here in bumble fuck) if i can usde their cow shit for my mushroom growing. So this obviously bring becomes a problem as to where one is to get Cow Dung from. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Do nurserys or Home stores ( i.e. Home Depot, Lowes) sell dried Poo or is fresh out the cows ass the only way im gonna be able to pick this stuff up?

Also if it is sold Pre-dried and packaged is there any special preperation needed before using it. As you can tell i haven't looked around much Sorry :frown: but any help would be much appreciated.

-mike

links to Teks and such would be perfect( preferably pictures im a visual learner if it doesn't have pictures im dooms to fail)

thanks again to anyone who offers help

--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepokey
Stranger
Re: Poo Question?? [Re: phantasm]
    #3461532 - 12/07/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

cant help u with ur cow shit quest, i got mine ffrom a paddok but this tek http://www.angelfire.com/alt/fungusmaximus/OutdoorneglectTEK.htm
brought up sum nice blue meanies this morning but they died b4 maturing.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3461534 - 12/07/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Cow shit should be mixed with straw they tell me.. Tell them you (or your parents) are gardening..they will not imagine that you are using it for mushrooms. Horse shits better I hear. You can get it at any garden place though. You shouldnt need to prepare it any more then adding water, possibly straw..and pasurizing.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinespliffmasta
Fuzzy thumb
Loc: Casing layer of hell
Re: Poo Question?? [Re: pokey]
    #3461543 - 12/07/04 08:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You think the request sounds weird, but the farmers actually probably get it quite often, or know of the manure's good use. I was very reluctant to go and ask them for some shit, but I just went knocking the other day and they were glad to give it up for free.

Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
Re: Poo Question?? [Re: spliffmasta]
    #3461584 - 12/07/04 08:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

All right cool maybe i will give it a try but i think ill buy some at a garden store first just to try out poo before i get to into using it just every grow i see with poo and straw is incredible so i thought hell why can't i do that so i will.

-mike

--------------------

OfflineCong
i suck
    #3461880 - 12/07/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Errr, obviously something will grow out of the poop, but won't gaurentee to be active. Just tell the farmer that you're doing a biology research on psychedelic mushrooms. You have to pick some to disect and study the active chemicals.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Poo Question?? [Re: Cong]
    #3461905 - 12/07/04 09:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

no, do not tell the farmer you are researching psychedelic mushrooms, you tell the farmer you are growing tomatoes, they will not ask any further questions.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinedjred

Re: Poo Question?? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3461915 - 12/07/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

dude just go on the field and get some cow shit they wont care or most likely even know since most cows don't hang out around the house thier not dogs.. i get mine from a field by my moms shit load of cows and other farmers wave to me as im digging up shit..:)

Edited by djred (12/07/04 09:17 PM)

OfflineCong
i suck
Re: Poo Question?? [Re: djred]
    #3461923 - 12/07/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Heheh tomatoes.

Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
Re: Poo Question?? [Re: Cong]
    #3462006 - 12/07/04 09:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

all the farms around here seems to have electric fences so yeah i think ill nix jumping the fence for some poo and yeah im not gonna say anything about growing illegal mushrooms ( for research or otherwise)

-mike

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3462024 - 12/07/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

man if ya put a smuch thought into this project im sure you will manage fine to get some poo borther..good luck happy cow shit hunting..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate