Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Peyote came today...
    #3439336 -

YEAH! :rockon: I was very paranoid is would be confiscated due to the season but it came through, and everything is fine.  3 live plants and seeds.  I am going to get my cactus mix and pots tomorrow.  I would post pictures but do not have a digital camera at this point in time.  When my babies start flowering, I will post some pictures.


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote came today... [Re: theocean06]
    #3441025 -

I'm jealous..... I want some plants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote came today... [Re: Aelph]
    #3441151 -

how big are the seedlings?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote came today... [Re: Bolwarra]
    #3441963 -

They are about 4 to 5 cm across


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote came today... [Re: theocean06]
    #3442055 -

5-6 cm across is a large Lophophora especially if it is on it's own roots. Congrats on the find!

If you're careful with them, they will flower for you and you'll have all the seeds you'll ever need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote came today... [Re: Aelph]
    #3442093 -

Yeah the site said they are old enough/large enough to flower, and I can see in the center exactly where the flower will come up. It is, of course, not the right time to flower, and can't wait for next spring to see my first peyote flowers. It is on its own root system and I plan on starting to graft others from the seeds I bought. I know people talk about drying and eating them, but I don't think I could. Hey Aelph, about those Pereskiopsis, the MO should be going out next week. Do you think it would be better to graft to spring, since they would be dormant during winter?


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote came today... [Re: theocean06]
    #3442594 -

I just grafted 6 more seedlings a month ago. They all took and are now growing.

What I use is a wood frame enclosure covered with silver tarp. Inside I have 4x 40 watt tube flouros on 24/7. The temp stays in the high 70's with decent humidity. All my seedlings and grafts stay in there and do very well.

I'll be starting new seeds in January and will be grafting late January/ early Feb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote came today... [Re: theocean06]
    #3443111 -

sorry, can't solicit on this one.

and yes you should graft in the spring. making sure the cacti are healthy can help make things go faster and with less problems. i have found with cacti it is best to not try to force things too much, waiting will help.
peace 00

Edited by neuro (12/04/04 09:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote came today... [Re: theocean06]
    #3444367 -

sorry, can't solicit sources on this one

Edited by neuro (12/04/04 09:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My new peyote seedling grafts **Update** New Pics
( 1 2 3 all )
JB201 9,526 41 01/04/06 06:13 PM
by Legoulash
* Peyote/Pedro grafting Q yousuck 1,038 3 08/22/05 01:44 AM
by darkice
* Update: peyote seedling grafted on areole JB201 4,495 15 05/23/16 09:19 PM
by Ahulx
* peyote plants/grafts Blu Spore 5,905 6 03/04/05 09:08 PM
by Blu Spore
* Minimal Peyote areole graft (update)
( 1 2 all )
koppie 10,114 30 04/26/09 08:38 AM
by SLiCeR
* peyote grafted to Trich. Blu Spore 4,692 11 05/30/06 10:21 AM
by darkice
* peyote graft BlueJay 2,999 16 04/28/03 05:31 PM
by BlueJay
* I wanna grow peyote....
( 1 2 all )
RiverMan 48,089 33 04/20/17 09:24 PM
by Dale420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
801 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.