Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
How do you visualize your perfect death?
    #3420533 -

I will add mine in a bit. feel free, whether it be killed by a bear, snake bite, or something a little more dramatic. hehehehe


--------------------
"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: LeastResistance]
    #3420588 -

Hmm...

I don't really think about how I'm going to die. I mostly wonder about what is going to come afterwards. But if I had to pick, probably during a shroom trip. Or in my sleep. Boring answers, I'm afraid!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: MOTH]
    #3420618 -

fighting in the jungles of bolivia?


nah - i'm a big puss - i'd say while meditating


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: LeastResistance]
    #3420630 -

In bed. While I'm asleep. And very old. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: Krishna]
    #3420662 -

Battlefield, I ain't dying in no hospital bed. I'd rather go out blazing, fighting.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: LeastResistance]
    #3420670 -

high as fuck on DMT?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3420720 -

morphine OD


--------------------
cross my heart and hope to die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: Snip]
    #3420731 -

I've already died on DMT, and got close with a combination of morphine and cocoa, odd huh?


--------------------
"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: downforpot]
    #3420755 -

Sounds like a great way to go, getting blown to pieces for some politician.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Le_Canard (11/28/04 08:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3420884 -

who said anything about politicans? maybe his battlefield is his own home when dea raids :smile:


--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: John]
    #3420899 -

having some hottie blowing my dick under the table as i snort lines of cocaine till i OD. ahh, yes. sounds inviting doesn't it! lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: encryptor]
    #3420917 -


Let's just leave it at that...


--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: LeastResistance]
    #3420926 -

free fall for a few thousands feet hooting and hollering all the way down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: John]
    #3421010 -

Still and all, getting blown away by anyone would seem to me a rather unpleasant way to die...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: Adom]
    #3421045 -

Adom said:
free fall for a few thousands feet hooting and hollering all the way down.



my thoughts exactly. wouldn't feel a thing and it would be quite a ride.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3421078 -

Well, assuming I absolutely had to die right now, or in the next few minutes, I'd pick drowning.

And by this I mean filling a bathtub full of water. Then letting all of the air out of my lungs as I submerse myself under the water for approximately 30 seconds and reflect on this life I called my own. Then inhaling the largest amount of water as fast as humanly possible. I hear it's quite quick and peaceful. Supposedly you pass out once such a large ammount of fluid enters your lungs.

And of course I'd like to be stoned at the time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: LeastResistance]
    #3421118 -

I'd like to be awake and peaceful as the then-decrepit prison of a body failed and released my consciousness back into the universe

I wouldn't want to be sleeping on death though, I'd miss writing a trip report for erowid

If it was a self-inflicted death, heroin overdose would be my route


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: Ravus]
    #3421133 -

I'm sleeping when somebody walks in and hooks up a nitrous oxide thing to my face so I OD on that.


--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: thepodman]
    #3421392 -

So it's agreed then? Drug users would prefer overdosing. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you visualize your perfect death? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3421410 -

At the end of my life's work, I would like to go out like Aldous Huxley... meet that last transfiguration with an intramuscular injection of LSD. :yesnod:


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kurt's death anniversary is coming up...
( 1 2 all )
Locus 3,547 30 04/01/05 04:35 AM
by Locus
* 4 grams of shrooms and no visuals
( 1 2 3 all )
Kenny7822 20,483 42 06/06/17 10:42 AM
by trendal
* A Virginia judge today sentenced to death John Allen
( 1 2 3 all )
TheShroomHermit 8,208 40 03/30/04 04:13 PM
by valour
* What's your closest encounter with death?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 9,820 69 02/19/08 09:21 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Near death experiences Bi0TeK 823 18 06/16/05 11:01 PM
by Deadmaker
* Lsd Visuals! Shiin 2,233 10 04/17/05 10:44 AM
by MasonsChild
* best winamp visualization out
( 1 2 all )
Vacume 10,897 27 12/14/09 08:38 PM
by Asante
* Scared to death!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 )
Zepplin 95,709 622 08/25/22 01:20 PM
by pineboy13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,021 topic views. 8 members, 28 guests and 276 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.