Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Lsd Visuals!
    #4063212 - 04/16/05 08:24 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Sup all? Ive seen a post or 2 in here asking about peoples lsd visuals from here to there, but all i ever read is this... " dude ive seen sum crazy shit like omg you dont know" or "awww man let me tell you what ive seen" even "YO IVE SEEN CRAZY MAD SHIT,BOoooooOOOooyyyy" <--(say boy like Flava Flave and youll get the kinda voice im thinking of) any ways, whats your favorite visual you've had on Lucy? And WHAT was it? lol Im just curious and want to hear about my fellow trippers storys. Untill i get my nex dose of Lucy, from one of my buds on here (you know who you are) :wink: thnks all, and laterz :tongue2:

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemiiddiesman024
Stranger
Re: Lsd Visuals! [Re: Shiin]
    #4063429 - 04/16/05 10:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I think a lot of people are confused about what visuals actually are. Let me help you out.

When i was on four hits of acid, on my thrid experience with the substance, I experienced some 'fucking crazy shit'.

Visuals was more like, there was no reality, everything i looked at danced and swirled with colors, and if you turned out the lights, i could see people and faces in the dark and shit moving around in the corner of my eye. LOL. DUDE IT WAS FUCKING CRAZY. COLORS SWIRL IN DIFFERENT TENTS. Acid is beautiful and i really wanted to get some tonite but unfortunately i think its left the buildling, or atelast my area.

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Re: Lsd Visuals! [Re: miiddiesman024]
    #4063465 - 04/16/05 10:21 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Damn bout time sumbody has summin to say lol Nice stuuf man

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: Lsd Visuals! [Re: miiddiesman024]
    #4063802 - 04/17/05 12:14 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

miiddiesman024 said:
I think a lot of people are confused about what visuals actually are. Let me help you out.

When i was on four hits of acid, on my thrid experience with the substance, I experienced some 'fucking crazy shit'.

Visuals was more like, there was no reality, everything i looked at danced and swirled with colors, and if you turned out the lights, i could see people and faces in the dark and shit moving around in the corner of my eye. LOL. DUDE IT WAS FUCKING CRAZY. COLORS SWIRL IN DIFFERENT TENTS. Acid is beautiful and i really wanted to get some tonite but unfortunately i think its left the buildling, or atelast my area.

^^^^Thats exactly right. Most of the time its not distinct objects or images, its more things morphing and you are actually "perceiving" these things to take on a certain form (e.g. a tree to take on the appearance as a face or a clown or something). I had acid yesterday and all i remember being very vivid was when i was looking at a leafless twig growing off a tree branch, and it started moving, then formed into a squirrel which ran off into the tree. Really tripped me out at first but then i realised i was actually on a hallucinogenic so everything was all good  :crazy2:

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
Re: Lsd Visuals! [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #4063830 - 04/17/05 12:23 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I've seen many distinct objects and images....relived parts of my life on acid before, plus all the patterns, fractals, colors, trails, flashing lights, flying objects, melting, breathing, swirling, etc...and that beautiful sparkle/glow. LSD visuals, LSD trips in general are indescribable. I can't describe any of it.....it's wonderful stuff!  :tripping: :weirdeyes:

--------------------

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: Lsd Visuals! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4064600 - 04/17/05 04:35 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

recently i've been seeing a layer of kaleidoscoping images in the clouds, generally consisting of god-like characters. an intense celtic pattern covering all of my skin has also become visible on my last two trips, and it seems i can also see through my skin and see the veins pumping blood through my body.

but up until recently, i've had a lot of trouble getting visuals from acid

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Lsd Visuals! [Re: Shiin]
    #4064943 - 04/17/05 09:44 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

some of my most memorable visuals have been:

-waves of color propogating from my stereo, and me hearing the sounds as the waves past my ears. different pitches had different colors, and increases/decreases in tempo were associated with increased/decreased frequency of the waves.
-branches and leaves growing from trees.
-a fog bank rapidly morphing into a distant mountain range.
-the plasma inside a plasma ball reaching out of the ball and filling the entire room.
-looking at my ceiling, and seeing it as a bird's eye view of an entire city.
-and the craziest one; thinking i was the mind of my room, and being able to move objects around in it just as if they were parts of my body.

thank god for albert hoffman :laugh:

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: Lsd Visuals! [Re: alsey]
    #4065143 - 04/17/05 11:29 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

When I took a hit of paper with five of my friends, we had quite a crazy night. We spent the whole night tripping in my garage and backyard mostly. Everywhere I looked I kept seeing police cars. When you are tripping out of your mind, the last thing you want to do is approach a police car to see if it's real lol. To this day I'm not really sure if they were real or not. Must have looked pretty strange to my neighbors, five people wandering around my yard all night long. At one point we walked a block away to a park. In the distance I swear I saw people walking in a single file line across the street. For some reason, as soon as they got there they would vanish from my view. Other than that shit, just the general trails and weird patterns on things. It was five years ago so I don't remember everything exactly.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#4065148 - 04/17/05 11:31 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

agreed, seeing sound is as good as it gets..multidimensional

i think back fondly on the time i saw cloud dragons racing through the sky during a beautiful sunset.

Offlinepleco
Astralnaut

#4065164 - 04/17/05 11:36 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

well it all started out with actually seeing visuals... pretty colors underneath my eyes, fractals actually. Then seeing things in the walls and on trees and ceilings, i saw faces for some reason. then everything seems to be connected by one infinitely large mesh. and it's breathing and always changing with the world.

Some of the funnest visuals I've had have been listening to music while lying down in bed with eyes closed. I would see different shapes and colors dancing to their corresponding notes and sounds. It was like a 3D visualizer in my head! Truly amazing.

The most amazing visual I've seen was not fun, it was more of a mind-fuck. My perception had become so distorted that I couldn't overcome the idea that this pillar about 100 yards away seemed to expand towards all the way to the moon. I KNEW it couldn't be but I was seeing it. I would look away and say "there's no way louis" look back and it'd big taller and wider. I convinced myself i was just tripping and it was only a hallucination, until it started vibrating, and the vibrations were landing right on me. Hard to describe what the vibrations of an inanimate object feel like. it was a mind-fuck visual though. sent my trip in the wrong direction for some reason.

Then I've had the visuals that were more like experiences. Flying out to space, becoming one with the universe. Bouncing around with atoms... don't think those were "visuals"... Lol... Lucy's a wonderful woman. She'll definately show you some shit.

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Lsd Visuals! [Re: pleco]
    #4065271 - 04/17/05 12:44 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

My favorite was about my fourth time. Some light blue blotter in about 1988. I was warned to not take more than half or a quarter hit because numerous people in town were freaking out on it. I didn't listen and took a hit and a quarter. As it was coming on I was watching myself and my 3 friends from above walking around from the sky above. Seeing yourself from above is pretty weird. My friend had two sticks he kept hitting together and I snapped back into my body and the four of us kind of melted together and the sky radiated with intese rainbow colors like DMT usually does. Could not hold my head up straight, Then things got like a comic strip, hard to explain. Got home and was looking at the hair on my arms and legs looking like they were growing fast, thought I'd wake up looking like bigfoot. Had to look away and then hair started weaving through the carpet, then out of a Ritz craker box. Pretty intense. I'm guessing someone laid a gram on a tenlot instead of ten of them. Had to be about 1000mics a hit.
Then there was the Dead shown on 9-21-93 in Eugene. My friend got a vial of crystal wash and I just figured it was regular liquid and took five drops. Had to be between 2000 and 3000 mics, just watching the colorful, dancing, swirling people across the stadium. And right in front of a stack of speakers. Sound was so lound and clean and Jerry with a new biting tone. I couldn't talk for about 8 hours, other than saying "I'm really high". One guy I was hanging out by said he had to walk around because I was getting him high standing so close. It's weird how that shit travels through the air and actually gives a contact high.
Other than that just some melting, heavy trails and pattern/fractal vision.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub