Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tragically Handcuffed
    #3393002 -


So I'm rocking out, partying, listening to some good music,passing joints around. Then this chick turns around and says we grabbed her ass. So me and my buddy started making the ass grab motion, I got shoved. I punched the guy, then a big pile of people jumped in and I got hauled away in handcuffs, followed by interogation and violations of my constitutional rights.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: funkymonk]
    #3393049 -

What a bitch. Hope you got a good shot at hte guy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: druqks46]
    #3393074 -

keep us informed


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: funkymonk]
    #3393098 -

that sucks man, that happened to me at a bar. The girl didnt say I grabbed her ass, but barged in on my conversation saying I was an asshole. I didnt even know her. I was sitting on a bar stool a bit down the bar from her so I told her to shut the fuck up and mind her own buisness. Next thing I know her boyfriend yanks me off my stool via a poolstick across my throat. Before I could get up everyone got between us so I cuoldnt even kick the guys ass. Fuckin girls that start shit for no reason should be... never mind this isnt otd so I ll just leave it at that. I hope it works out for you funky


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: beejay]
    #3393159 -

"keep YOUR shit in YOUR toilet."

Ryan, cousin of Todcasil


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: funkymonk]
    #3393213 -

I hope you broke his face.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: Todcasil]
    #3393214 -

:lol:
By the time the cops showed up everyone was gone, and i missed the after party.
Kind of sucks because I really wanted to party

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: funkymonk]
    #3393926 -

I think its really annoying when girls have their boyfriends take care of the situation they created. *whipped*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: druqks46]
    #3394038 -

lol, makes me think of this trip we had. Strong dose, two of us were trippin' at home all night long, our buddy don kept callin' from different bars sayin' he was commin' over. (freaking us out really).
Well, about 3 or something,  he calls from a bar,  says FU to this girl waiting for the phone and her bf comes over and knocks Don' head w/ the phone  :rotfl:
Don goes to the hospital, calls us for a ride at 6 something, I find myself on the phone with an ambulance driver telling him in layman's terms "Dude, I am tripping my balls off right now, I CAN'T DRIVE"....
When the guy that puts don in the hospital comes in from another fight and I'm listening to the fight in the ER,
thinking, "did I dream this?"    :nut:
O, I miss lucy 


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Edited by LouiseLouise (11/21/04 06:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: funkymonk]
    #3394058 -

That sucks bro... i woulda found that guy later... and you get the point :evil:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tragically Handcuffed [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3394096 -

LouiseLouise said:
lol, makes me think of this trip we had. Strong dose, two of us were trippin' at home all night long, our buddy don kept callin' from different bars sayin' he was commin' over. (freaking us out really).
Well, about 3 or something,  he calls from a bar,  says FU to this girl waiting for the phone and her bf comes over and knocks Don' head w/ the phone  :rotfl:
Don goes to the hospital, calls us for a ride at 6 something, I find myself on the phone with an ambulance driver telling him in layman's terms "Dude, I am tripping my balls off right now, I CAN'T DRIVE"....
When the guy that puts don in the hospital comes in from another fight and I'm listening to the fight in the ER,
thinking, "did I dream this?"    :nut:
O, I miss lucy 



fucking hilariOUS


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Breaking off handcuffs. duster 990 7 04/01/07 09:02 AM
by HUBSonDUBS
* Mom allegedly used baby to beat boyfriend mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 1,205 15 10/09/06 08:10 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Cop Knocks Girls Teeth out for slightly Resisting while Handcuffed
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Coaster 4,134 70 06/13/11 07:56 PM
by bbl337
* Girls with boyfriends (again?) How do I get into these messes?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
circularvortex 11,705 88 09/04/08 11:00 PM
by Sassy
* Cop punches handcuffed man 7 times in face for asking to pee.
( 1 2 3 all )
beachedjesus 3,921 56 07/07/11 11:41 PM
by Acaterpillar
* Telling a girl who has a boyfriend that you really dig her
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 7,328 50 02/03/14 01:23 AM
by ShiVersblood
* OMG my roommate is in the hospital!!
( 1 2 all )
Bowers 2,834 21 03/22/06 09:06 PM
by Bowers
* Went to the hospital on mushrooms last night
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bait_ 4,245 82 09/08/09 05:34 PM
by Flowing

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
909 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.