Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Can anyone Title this song?
    #339233 -

This song is one of my bands songs that I wrote (that didn't make sense), can anyone think of a name for it? I can't think of anything appropriate, and sorry for the language.
---------

If the world becomes too much for me,
Dig my hole six feet deep.

Can't even make this perfect day right
One day out of 365
And as we drive, and the sun sets,
Will you love me less?
When day turns to night,
And the roses dry,
Will you love me less?
And as we drive, and the roses dry,
Will you still love me?

Sometimes I just want to die,
But all I can do
Is lie here and cry
Until you say good-bye.

If it's not one fucking thing it's the next
Lights out, as the sun sets.
Night ends, and I enter my room,
Grim smile, ended too soon.
I'll show you a fuck up.
I'll show you what it's like to fail.
Pounding fists.
Bloody knuckles.
Scream and flail.

Sometimes I just want to die,
But all I can do
Is lie here and cry
Until you say good-bye.
Goodbye.
(Copyright 2001, Fall Of Icarus)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: Phobos]
    #339237 -

This may be lacking creativity but how about "When the World Becomes Too Much"?



--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #339248 -

Didn't lack anything.

Hmm.. maybe, maybe.. I might use that if I can't think of anything else, but It's good (I never thought to use the lyrics as the title.. hmm smaarrtt)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: Phobos]
    #339485 -

howabout just "Goodbye"



--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: Phobos]
    #339554 -

"no sun"

--------
"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."


--------------------
--------
"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: Jenny]
    #339583 -

My band members tell me to name it goodbye.. but that's not what it's about really. It's not about "Goodbye"
It's more about me dreading the day when "she" will say goodbye.
It's about trying so hard to do things, and not doing it right no matter how hard you tried.. Where "she" say's it's okay, but in your mind, you know it's all just adding up.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: Phobos]
    #339843 -

"A Requim for Hope in B(flat)minor at 440"
Or you could just call it "Damnit, Damnit, Son of Bitch"
I like music.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts follow my vision and dance in the sun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: Phobos]
    #345909 -

How about "The Infinite Wisdom of Prince Valium in a Can"? LOL. ok I'm sorry I did think of something serious, so nevermind that jest.
"Toward the Light, Self In Hand"....? because it does seem to be a song referencing one's death by their own hand.
just a thought.

Denial is not just a river in egypt.

Edited by ZAPenlightened on 06/21/01 12:16 PM.



--------------------
Denial is not just a river in egypt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: ]
    #352272 -

peachman where is that from?!?! i know ive heard it before... Damnit, Damnit, Son of Bitch, i just cant remember



--------------------
a cup-A a cup-A a cup-A coffee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: Phobos]
    #352306 -

"Six Feet Deep"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can anyone Title this song? [Re: swift666]
    #352419 -

Honestly, I can't remember... it sounds like something Beavis would say when he is pissed, so that is my best guess. Or maybe Cartman on SouthPark. I dunno.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts follow my vision and dance in the sun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Couple songs of mine DannyT 602 1 02/13/04 02:14 PM
by question_for_joo
* most powerful songs for you
( 1 2 3 all )
ichbinkiffer 8,489 54 05/11/05 10:57 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* Top 5 Songs per music genre TrauM 5,877 7 08/14/04 07:46 PM
by schmektron
* Songs with rainbows, flowers and/or sunshine
( 1 2 all )
aelephant 3,479 20 02/27/07 10:06 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Your 5 currently favorite albums and 5 currently favorite songs...as of today
( 1 2 3 all )
Soularize 8,418 50 06/06/05 04:09 PM
by Jim
* songs better than the originals
( 1 2 all )
scotsman1 3,308 28 02/29/04 07:57 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* Songs that affected your life
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 3,384 35 10/16/06 01:11 PM
by mushieblue311
* What are your favorite happy songs?
( 1 2 all )
Noviseer 3,961 21 02/04/05 11:33 PM
by Jim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,895 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.