Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
Fresh cyanescens trip report
    #3346520 - 11/11/04 12:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

After a very fun and exciting day of picking and photographic psilocybe cyanescens, I returned home with around 2-3 fresh ounces. My two best friends headed over to take a look at them.

By now the blueing was very intense.

"You wanna eat some tonight?" My friend tony asked.

After a short talk, we decided to clean the house (I hate dirty houses while tripping, I just stress about cleaning shit), and weigh out our doses.

Huddling around a small TV dinner table, I weighed out 13 fresh grams for each of us, and pour three glasses of cranberry juice.

My friend chris chomped on a large cap and began to chew. I put a medium sized mushroom into my mouth and splashed it with some cranberry juice. I was suprised at how easily they broke up. With dried cubes It feels like I am chewing styrafoam, and always got stuck in my teeth. The taste was very bland, but not unpleasent.

After 10 minutes we had finished out piles, grinned at eachother, and went downstairs to play some ping pong. After the first game (20 minutes) I went to sit down. By now, OEVs were hitting me. I thought to myself, "What the hell?! Already!?" and proceded to look at the carpet. It expanded, shrank, and warped.

"I'm tripping" I proclaimed. They started giggling. We all did a carpet check. Yup, it was still there. One of my two friends was tripping as well.

We decided to go back upstairs, and I got on the computer. By now, approx. 30 mins after ingestion, I was having full blown visuals. The letters on the computer screen were moving in an ocean-like wave, as well as changing colors.

I turned around, and both of my friends had the imfamous tripping grin on their faces.

My girlfriends dogs came in the room to great us. They knew. I was petting the fat black lab because I was afraid of it attacking me, even though it is one of the most passive dogs. It stared at me for minutes on end. I could do nothing but giggle at this.

I looked at my friends pupils. Dinner plates. I look over at my other friend and he is laying on the bed, facing the ceiling.

We turn on some music. The first song that comes on is Counting Crows - Omaha. This song was very, well, very soothing. We all shut up as soon as it started playing, and went with the music.

I closed my eyes. An infinite mass of colorful spirals ensued.

My mind was now speeding. I was very phsyically comfortable. A very little body high. My body felt the same.

I was enjoying this! Cubensis seem to give me a very fucked up body high, and I get restless, which in my opinion, is not very enjoyable. These cyans did not do this to me. It was as if I only had the intense visuals, mindfuck, and that was it. I smiled.

I stood up. The 2pac poster on the wall smiled and winked. I turned around. The Bob Marley poster was tripping me out, and so was the mushroom one.

I looked at my friends and asked if they wanted to go for a walk.

"Yeaaaah!" they both replied. I threw on a jacket and we went out the door.

The fog, and the autumn leaves were amazing. Literally breathtaking. The streetlights would shine through the fog and leaves and create this hazy orange/pink effect in the air. The branches on the trees were reaching out for me. We turned the corner and kept walking. An old cadillac, completely mexican'ed out went flying by. I turned the other corner to see it whipping a turn-around.

None of us wanted trouble at this time. We turned around and walked fastly back to the house. Faster. Fast motion.

We got back to the house, and my girlfriend got home. We all sat around in one room and talked about the old days. About how when we were ignorant kids that used to cause mischief. About how used to be ignorant little kids without a single worry in life. I was loosing a pound of stress each minute.

My friend Chris' father has been recently diagnosed with throat cancer, and hasn't quit smoking. We were out the weekend before this at his house getting drunk with him when he broke the news off to us.

Chris couldn't keep his mind off of it, and started weeping. We all did.

It felt very good.

We sat for another couple hours and talked about life, while watching the ceiling breathe and the carpet roll. South park was playing on the TV. The next second, it was stand up comedy. Time flew.

They took off for a party, and I stayed with my girl. I came down, ate some grilled cheese sammys, chicken top ramen, and sparkling cider. I always enjoy a big meal on the comedown, it helps me sober up, and puts me to sleep if it is a night trip.

All in all, it was an amazing experience. I was suprised at how potent cyans are. 3 grams of dried cubes wouldn't even compare to the visuals and mindfuck I had. I was tripping, very, very hard. Easily a level 3, peaking at a level 4 for about an hour.

:shroomer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: Fresh cyanescens trip report [Re: vc77]
    #3347406 - 11/11/04 03:21 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Fuck yea!
Love them cyans.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Fresh cyanescens trip report [Re: Great Scott]
    #3347647 - 11/11/04 03:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Love them cyans too. They always come up so fast.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Fresh cyanescens trip report *DELETED* [Re: tomk]
    #3347690 - 11/11/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Hendostan

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
Re: Fresh cyanescens trip report [Re: Hendostan]
    #3349672 - 11/12/04 12:01 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hendostan check your PMs.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies