Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaussishroomhead
enthusiast
Mushroom Capsules
    #332933 - 06/03/01 06:54 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Recently Ive been drying up my mushies and jamming about 2 grounded up grams into empty vitamin capsules.
I had 2 last night and the effects didnt start comming on after about 1 1\2 - 2 hrs later.
I think it took about an hour of comming up with no noticable nausia, but I did have cramps and gas. The visuals were intense and prolonged, about 4 hours later I went to the Warren Miller ski movie "Riders" with me dad and a friend and the effects kept on getting more and more intense. It seemed the trip had lasted for 6 -7 hours, and when I eat them fresh the effects last the normal 3-4 hours.
Does anyopne know why it takes so long to come on and why the peak lasts so long?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Re: Mushroom Capsules [Re: aussishroomhead]
    #333012 - 06/03/01 09:46 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

because fresh mushrooms are better digested by the stomach....
in the other hand you used dry mushrooms and gelcaps.....
your stomach must dissolve the caps before and then the mushrooms (dry)...this is why...

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano...
Support the FSR

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Mushroom Capsules [Re: CLuB99]
    #334429 - 06/04/01 07:49 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Club99' you are cool & all but those gel caps are supposed to dissolve almost instantly... unless you are a fool and use the vegetarian kind. Try running one of those caps under warm water. And I bet the conditions in your stomach are a bit nastier than under a focet. I ate powder once and it sucked; no gel caps it was just a bunch of powder and I ate it and washed it down w/ water. It took about an hour and a half to kick in. My bet is that it takes a while to wet all the powder after it explodes from the gel-cap. How big are those gel caps your using???

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Re: Mushroom Capsules [Re: tom]
    #334503 - 06/04/01 08:48 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

yes tom, those caps should dissolve almost instantly, but the stomach isn't a flow of water, is still water(or whatever is it) so at least those need 10 minutes to dissolve, plus the time needed to digest the dry mushroom, then you have a delay at least 30-45 minutes for the goodies to be absorbed into the body...
try to put a gelcap into a glass of hot water and see how much time is needed to dissolve it...

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano...
Support the FSR

Offlinehubertd8
Pooh-Bah

Loc: springfield
Re: Mushroom Capsules [Re: CLuB99]
    #335294 - 06/05/01 03:36 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

actually it took under 1 minute to dissolve one so i guess tom is right, plus the added acidity of the stomach would speed things up.

"then you have a delay at least 30-45 minutes for the goodies to be absorbed into the body"

what delay? i'd have to agree with tom on this one,

--------------------
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

Bertrand Russell

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules