Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsylo330
first timer..
    #332158 - 06/02/01 03:13 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, me and a friend are gonna try shrroms for the first time, we were thinkin' of a place in the nature about half an hour away from his place. As we are young (I won't say more..), any advice???

I am completly mad so dont listen to a word I say its the littleblueguyz fault.If I don'tpost anything for a few days, it's that I have suicided myself or I had decided to live on Mars.

--------------------
I am completly mad so dont listen to a word I say its the littleblueguyz fault.If I don'tpost anything for a few days, it's that I have suicided myself or I had decided to live on Mars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: first timer.. [Re: psylo330]
    #332159 - 06/02/01 03:20 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah don't get caught.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Offlineshroomies
Re: first timer.. [Re: dimitri211]
    #332405 - 06/02/01 01:59 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

More important than dont get cought, dont get hurt/ do anything too stupid. You shouldnt worry too much though, I dunno why but it seems to be impossible for me to get hurt during a trip. Me and my friends do some pretty stupid shit like climbing onto roofs and standing at the top of cliffs and jumping around waterfalls but we mericuously (sp?) never end up hurt. Often dirty and scraped up, but never hurt. Just have fun and connect with your friend and nature.

nothing I see can be taken from me

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#332808 - 06/03/01 01:07 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

be careful -- are you doing it at night? from personal experience shit can get very scary if you are trippin hard in the middle of a forest, and can lead to a bad trip. the best of luck to you tho have fun!

We're all mad here...

Offlinepsylo330
Re: first timer.. [Re: HB]
    #332920 - 06/03/01 06:26 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

No, actaully, we are planning to do it in the starting afternoon, then come back at six or seven. My parents doono my shrroms are hallucinogens!! I grow'em under their noses!!!

--------------------

OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
    #333157 - 06/03/01 02:08 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

That's hilarious. I wish my parents were that fucking stupid. But what will happen if they decide to try out some of their son's delecious home made mushrooms?
"son, could you please tell the leprechaun in the corner to shut his mouth? I'm going to go visit the inner essence of us all and I want some quiet!"

I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then I could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

Offlineshroomies
    #333176 - 06/03/01 02:29 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

LOL! Wow thats great that you can just grow em like that. Last year I was gonna plant some herb along the edge of the lawn because I kept on tryin in the woods but the earth is all clay-like back there so the seeds never took. Well anyway I decided not to, my parents arent that stupid. If they didnt know I smoked I might try making a mushroom patch in the back yard but theyd catch on real quick if they saw me messin around back there.

--------------------

Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
    #333614 - 06/03/01 11:43 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Just be careful, make sure and take some water and blankets, because I know that I get cold when I trip. You know the whole running a fever bit and all. If it is your first time then you should probably do it in the afternoon, because the woods are scary at night. And just have fun!

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

Offlinepsylo330
Re: first timer.. [Re: shroom-girlie]
    #334021 - 06/04/01 12:10 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

heah, for the shrromz, I told'em they weren't comistable, I had ordered them at a labo in The Netherlands:)!! So no problems!! Anyways, I'm growing some shrroms I found in the garden, so if one day my dad comes along, and ask a guy that know a bit, he will see little black shroomz, that don't go blue!! Well, anyway, thanx for all the advices, I tell ya how it was like!! I might even do a trip report if it's worth it... see ya!!!

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#334390 - 06/04/01 07:22 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

lol just hope they dont mistake the shrooms as being edible and try to make a soup or pizza with them -- lol thatd be pretty funny, but you could always deny all and say you thought they were edible also

We're all mad here...

OfflineRICHSPROACHING
Loc: FLORIDA
Re: first timer.. [Re: HB]
    #334613 - 06/04/01 10:22 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

how hard is it to grow them outside. what guidelines do you go by. what i have read has been about growing them inside. which i plan to do soon. but i have a space outside i COULD grow them. so i'm interested. have fun on your trip. i'm sure you will have fun

OPEN UP YOUR MIND AND LET ME PEEK INSIDE

--------------------
OPEN UP YOUR MIND AND LET ME PEEK INSIDE

Offlinepsylo330
Re: first timer.. [Re: RICHSPROACHING]
    #335127 - 06/05/01 11:02 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

hello everyone!! I was just wondering, is there any mental preperation to do in the week befor the trip?? I'm gonna trip saturday, ans we are tuesday..

--------------------

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
    #336462 - 06/06/01 07:02 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

No there's no need for a weeks worth of preparation, just a day or two. Here is what I do before a trip: get plenty of good sleep the night before, eat light and healthy the day of the trip (water, fruit, juice), don't eat anything spicy that might give you heartburn or an upset stomach, think happy, postive thoughts all day (avoid confrontaion and anger), and make sure you don't have anything too heavy on your mind (recent breakup, family troubles, etc.). Doing these things will result in a very positive experience. Have fun.

---------------------
"Hey, get your hands off my china hutch."

Offlinepsylo330
Re: first timer.. [Re: Scratcher]
    #336968 - 06/07/01 10:17 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Thanx alot!!!

--------------------

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #337181 - 06/07/01 04:50 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I'm also gonna trip for the first time very soon. I want to maybe work it around a live action role play I'll be going to on saturday. We're all vampires and I play an insane prophet who knows the world will end soon and runs around screaming verses from the book of Nod and getting in everybody's way. Last time I kept myself on a 1st plateau dxm trip and had a lot of fun. I'm thinking of doing something similar with the shrooms, but I don't know what would be best. Should I save just a little and take the rest tomorrow and that little the next day, or should I take them all tomorrow and none the day of the LARP, or should I just take the little bit at the LARP and take the rest another day later? Oh yeah, no one there can know I'm on anything.

Edited by RedNukleus on 06/07/01 07:19 PM.

--------------------
Namaste

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order