Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesherminator
Flying Saucer Tour
 User Gallery
Loc: Elliot Bay
fluffy mycelium and the future
    #332778 - 06/03/01 12:19 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry I'm a newbie as well, I come w/ complete respect and most importantly patience to this field though. (I have an established green thumb presently) However, my question is, once fluffy mycelium has swarmed the cakes entirely...I conclude high humidty/CO2 levels. The process for resolution is to occaisionally fan and release moister right??? Secondly what has anyone noticed about yielding sizes after this problem has been corrected, same for flushes? Basically, by slipping up here on my behalf did I just slice my harvest amounts in half??? :( Or is this a somewhat small ordeal. Like I said I'm fairly new (this is my 2 generation to fool w/)to this and wondering about these little Equadorians rascals. I previously went lazily to the local Tejas head shop for some Homestead brand....Not bad :) Knowledge here will be appreciated and yawned over....:)

~~~Why did mankind create DFW~~~~:(

--------------------
Stop watering your lawn.  You can't eat it, it doesn't get you high and it probably doesn't belong in your region of the country anyway.  Precious grass lawns

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelounge lizard
enthusiast
Loc: Midwest
Re: fluffy mycelium and the future [Re: sherminator]
    #332896 - 06/03/01 05:04 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

If your cakes became fluffy after they were put in the terrarium, then your doing fine. Soon that fluff will knot and you wil have pins. But if the cakes that your growing out on were cottony during the colonization, then the tomentose mycelia will very rarely fruit, and if it does will lead to small flushes.

"I feel cheated, where can I get the stuff that makes eggs look like brains?" --Bill Hicks

--------------------
"I feel cheated, where can I get  the stuff that makes eggs look like brains?" --Bill Hicks
Support the FSR:D

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: fluffy mycelium and the future [Re: sherminator]
    #333052 - 06/03/01 11:12 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, you should fan. You'll see pins soon.

"like a Japanese Cowboy or a blind man on skates"Ween
"you must make sure that the lady's pure for the Funky Cold Medina"Tone Loc

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag