Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMortician

Coming down period
    #331932 - 06/01/01 08:41 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

So, unfortunately my first acid trip has been rescheduled. It's probably better, cause I kinda need to do well on one of my finals...Anyways, the day after the finals, the house should be empty from 10 am, 'til maybe 6 pm, that's 8 hours. If I took 1 hit of acid at 10, would I be coherent by 4 or 6 pm? How does the come down period feel anyway...?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineParticle Man
Re: Coming down period [Re: Mortician]
    #332019 - 06/01/01 11:08 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

If you are worried about your parents catching you then you really don't have anything to worry about. Coming down SUCKS but you will never be incoherent. The only way your parents might be able to tell you're on drugs is that your puples still will probably be a little bigger than normal. Just don't look them in the eyes too long.

Everything is anything

--------------------
Everything is anything

OfflineFina
Banana Spacegirl

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
    #332187 - 06/02/01 04:39 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Comedowns are different for everyone but generally you'll feel quite exhausted but relieved, but if it's been an especially good and rewarding trip you'll probably also feel very refreshed. Some people get a little irritable at the end of an acid trip, mostly because they're very tired but the residual effects of the acid (slight visuals usually persist for awhile even after you don't feel like you're tripping anymore, and parts of your mind still seem to be hyper-stimulated but the rest of you is too tired to keep up or care) can still keep you awake for several hours, even if all you want to do is go to sleep. Personally the comedown doesn't bother me much, I think most people exagerrate it.. anyway don't worry about being coherent, after 8 hours you'll be fine. Unless it's really strong acid you could probably manage to act straight the whole way through on one hit.

Peace, love & pointy things,
Fina

--------------------
"On the last day of your life,
Don't forget to die." -- Silver Jews

Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
    #332544 - 06/02/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, don't be too worried about the come down. When I used to live at home with my parents and knew that I was going to be tripping, the day before I would mention that I wasn't feeling well. That way the next day when I looked worn out from my trip my parents would think that I was still sick. But anyways, the come down shouldn't be too bad. i know that after my first time the comedown was pretty easy. Alot better than they are now. You just feel tired and depending on a good or bad trip you will be in a good or bad mood. Just don't try to have too many conversations with your parents, because your outlook on things may be a lot different than they usually are.

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#332627 - 06/02/01 07:31 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

when i come down from acid off two to four hits, i am usually very depressed that the trip is pretty much over, rather than being relieved. acid trips, when fun, dont seem quite long enough (to me the 12 hours feels so short)
lasnight i did half an eighth of shrooms and was in exstacy even on the comedown. i felt more enlightened than acid, however. acid seems more like an exploration to be done once in a very long while, while shrooms seem more like a social thing to be done at low doses once in a while. my suggested group sizes are:
acid: 2 (maybe 3, but not as fun)
shrooms: PARTY! invite everyone, so long as they are all tripping too. :)

We're all mad here...

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
Re: Coming down period [Re: Particle Man]
    #332676 - 06/02/01 09:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The comedown is probably the best part of the trip. For me, at this point I feel that I have learned so much, and my brain is still in that frame of mind. Some of the more intilectual conversations take place during the comedown stages. Basicly, the only reason 'I beleive' you could be tired after a trip is if you take it at an hour you normally wouldn't be awake at, or if you go sprinting in your hallway for a few hours. Anotherwords, you would be tired anyways. ;-)

Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

Edited by Hydro on 06/02/01 11:04 PM.

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Coming down period [Re: Hydro]
    #332795 - 06/03/01 12:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

lasnight i had infinite energy while shrooming, but the second i hit earth about 7 hours after shrooming i was dead tired but so happy .. fuckin finals had to ruin my happiness tho, i have three hard finals left. on wednesday (first day of summer for me) im gonna celebrate with .. what else .. shroomin

We're all mad here...

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag