Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: YEMphish]
    #2217054 - 01/03/04 05:27 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineroisianna
Do you have thefear?

Loc: UK
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: Druginduced]
    #2217302 - 01/03/04 07:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've managed to sleep while on a heavy shroom trip once before somehow, for about 20 mins, so weird to wake up still trippin!
I find wheneva i trip the first few hours are this fantastic euphoric happy state, then suddenly i start to get paranoid, with this weird uneasy feeling, it by no means wrecks the trip, but it's weird tht its always been the same - I think it's bcos on shrooms i get tired for the last part. When i'm tired on shrooms, its so weird like my eyelids are falling asleep but behind them in my mind is this weird buzzing energy and these wide awake eyes!
So yeah, just take them in the afternoon instead, so it peaks early evening, it always works beta! plus its light outside, so everything feels beautiful - haha!

--------------------
TRUE. --->> A night on the Town...Confrontation at the Desert Inn...Drug Frenzy at the Circus-Circus

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: Druginduced]
    #2220423 - 01/05/04 11:48 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

You people are all strange. The comedown is one of the best things about mushrooms.

*Afterglow*

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: Viveka]
    #2221297 - 01/05/04 06:14 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I find the comedown sort of depressing, because i hate to see my wonderfull shroomy world slowly fade into nothingness. However, after i go to sleep, and wake up the next day, the afterglow makes me feel on top of the world.

Either way, the mushroom makes the day!  :laugh:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Offlinegmand38
Stranger
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: RuNE]
    #4447340 - 07/24/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I cant stand come downs, unless I am with a few good friends, and I had a fantastic trip to discuss with them, otherwise all I wanna do is sleep, but of course I cant at all, so I sit there, bored, still extremely retarded, sometimes paranoid that I might never return to normal, still feeling the strange (and at this point annoying)body high, but with little to no visuals or interesting affects.

My friend who does shrooms/acid simply to get fucked up and have a great time, not for introspective or philosophical purposes, solves the comedown problem by getting really fucked up on some other drug, Preferably alcohol. That way the next thing he knows hes waking up sober and slightly hungover.

I think the reason come downs bother me so much is because all those things that are iteresting while tripping are no longer interesting, and Im still to drugged up to be capable of doing anything that is interesting while not tripping (reading, playing video games(with skill), working out, talking to friends).

OfflineChickenNugget
Pet Peave

Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: gmand38]
    #4448190 - 07/24/05 07:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I think the comedown feeling is great. Its the best part to me besides the comeup.

--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4448253 - 07/24/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I love the comedown but hate the comeup. If the comedown bugs you then smoke weed.

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: FreedomFight]
    #4448395 - 07/24/05 08:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I absolutely love the comeup, and usually have no problem at all with the comedown, but I've had a few shroom trips where I've comedown and am ready to pass out but I just can't. I know what you mean by it "hurting". It's horrible. The strange thing is it's only happened to me a few times and I can't figure out what was different, I'm always exhausted, just sometimes my mind just won't quit.

Recently I had my first full on acid trip, which was simply amazing. 8-10 hours later I wanted nothing but sleep, but it was not happening. I was in a hot, bright house, with shitty sleeping quarters. It nearly ruined my outlook on the trip, but by the time i had slept and woken back up everything was cool.

I'm probably going to pack a few sleeping pills with me every time i trip now. I used to agree with saying you shouldn't take anything to stop you from experiencing everything psychedelics have to show you. but i know for damn sure when I'm ready to sleep, there's nothing more I'm going to get out of it.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: day_tripper]
    #4449230 - 07/25/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You definitely want to make sure not to try and sleep right after tripping; it can make insomnia insanely bad. Tossing and turning while youre still slightly tripping is a really bad combo.

Try to stay up for two hours after the trip finishes...maybe take a shot or a drink a beer or two. Anything to calm yourself down.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: Veter] * 1
    #4449712 - 07/25/05 07:26 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

or...

...smoke some bud!

Offlinewiresandleaves
Stranger
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: CLUTCH]
    #4454572 - 07/26/05 07:39 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I think you have to have experienced an ectasy comedown to appreciate the beauty in a mushroom comedown (not that I would encourage the use of that dirty chemical!). If you're going to trip at night make sure you sleep a fair bit in the day. I was inspired by McKenna and the practices of the Maztec indians to try this but daylight rest really is vital.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: wiresandleaves]
    #4455387 - 07/26/05 12:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yea, my multiple X comedowns make me appreciate the simplicity of a mushroom comedown. the last time i rolled my comedown was terrible because my girlfriend had fallen asleep (somehow)...anyways, extreme depression physically and mentally, lasting until the next night.

For future reference, eat turkey on a X comedown.

(didnt mean to jack the thread)

Offlineriby
Stranger
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: memes]
    #4455559 - 07/26/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

you problem is probalby that you are bent on sleep, you want sleep, and shrooms can i guess make you pretty focused on it. you probably dont NEED to sleep, just dont have much energy for anything else. maybe find something else to do.

OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: riby]
    #4456253 - 07/26/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

first i have to agree with meams, x comedowns suck! my first time tryin it i pretty much crashed (was rolling then 10 minutes later i was mostly sober) with some of that depression.  Mushie comedown can still be a pain sometimes, but your best bet is to put on some ambient or slow type music, smoke some herb, and draw or write down your experience.  That way if you ever try and explain your trip to someone (which can be a lost cause most of the time haha) you'll have a picture of something you saw or thought about and maybe a lil trip log or short story of your trip. G'luck! :shroomer:

--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: SgtBob]
    #4456363 - 07/26/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Every post from RuNE's last post up is over a year old guys...

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: Viveka]
    #5294612 - 02/13/06 12:25 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

the afterglow is ill. i love it when it extends and lasts the whole weekend.

--------------------

Invisibleabrad84
Stranger
Male

Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: pong]
    #5294644 - 02/13/06 12:34 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Year old post.

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: abrad84]
    #5298113 - 02/14/06 05:24 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

The two low dose trips I've had made me feel extraordinary during the comedown, like a new man. I learn so much both trips and each time I felt I renewed faith in life as reality shifted.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Offlinetactik
Too stoned forthis.
Male User Gallery
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5298495 - 02/14/06 09:35 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lysergic_Milkman said:
Every post from RuNE's last post up is over a year old guys...

I duno about you, but i would rather see an old thread get bumped up with people saying some useful stuff than a new, thread about the exact same stuff being posted.

This isnt directed at you, but people get bitched at when they make threads that have been done before "blah blah blah use the search you noob!!!" and then when they do search and then comment on a thread they found, all of a sudden its bad because they bumped something up. Sometimes you just cant win heh.

But back on topic, i LOVE the come down off a nice shroom trip. Its very relaxing, and the part where I try to recompose my brain, and piece together everything that happened. I really like the idea of writing a trip report while on the come down, because you still feel so in touch with the shroom world, and i feel like you wouldnt have the "i cant even come close to explaining this" problem to the same extent.

--------------------
Terrapin!

Invisiblesupersapien
Sapient

Loc: US Ohio
Re: The Shroom Come Down [Re: tactik]
    #5298566 - 02/14/06 10:00 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I love the shroom comedown. Of course it's disappointing, like with anything, but I always feel so, damned, chilled out. I've never been mor relaxed than during a shroom comedown.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag