Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Arrrrrhh! Nothing but savages in this town....
    #3326352 - 11/05/04 11:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

My car (a '92 Honda accord) got boosted in front of my apartment building earlier this week! They smashed my window, fucked up my ignition with a screw driver, and drove it like 5 miles away and parked it in somebodies yard. Needless to say it got towed. By the time I tracked it down it costed me $250 for the tow and 2 nights in the yard! Not to mention the cost of repair is gonna be about $500 for a new ignition and a new window and to fix some shit dangling from the bottom of my ride cuz the bastards ran over a mailbox too. They also took my cd player, (total $65 value)my new saul williams CD, and my toolbox which had a bag of greens stashed in it! The only thing they didn't take was 2 garbage bags full of straw in the trunk. They probably figured that they couldn't be worth anything...

Just needed to vent. Second time in a year my car has gotten busted into...

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Arrrrrhh! Nothing but savages in this town.... *DELETED* [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #3326370 - 11/05/04 11:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Arrrrrhh! Nothing but savages in this town.... [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #3326414 - 11/05/04 11:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

that's LA for you man..

do you have an alarm?

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Re: Arrrrrhh! Nothing but savages in this town.... [Re: blink]
    #3326417 - 11/05/04 11:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What? How does that happen?

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

#3326423 - 11/05/04 11:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

that's LA for you man..

do you have an alarm?

yeah your right. No, no alarm but my stream of bad luck and how easy it is to pop the ignition of an old Honda I might be considering getting a club.

--------------------

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
    #3326454 - 11/06/04 12:03 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

consider getting a glock.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3326460 - 11/06/04 12:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

rig that shit so it blows the fuck up if someone messes with it.  :wink:

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #3326488 - 11/06/04 12:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

man clubs are useless, it takes less than 10 seconds to cut the steering wheel with a hacksaw and there goes the club. a good alarm system is much more effective or if you can't afford it just get a blinking LED light, most people won't fuck with a car if they see that.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Arrrrrhh! Nothing but savages in this town.... [Re: John]
    #3326499 - 11/06/04 12:20 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i saw this one club type of thing where they put it on the brake pedal...is that a good one?

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Arrrrrhh! Nothing but savages in this town.... [Re: felix]
    #3326531 - 11/06/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like a good idea if they made it right, i think i saw an infomercial for them a while back and thought they were decent, can't really remember what the design was but it wouldn't be hard to design a good one so it's probably pretty effective. they still might smash your window before they see that though, why it's always good to get a LED light.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Re: Arrrrrhh! Nothing but savages in this town.... [Re: felix]
    #3326539 - 11/06/04 12:38 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

rig that shit so it blows the fuck up if someone messes with it.

I should wait with a pile on money in the back seat and me and a louisville in the bushes.

Quote:

man clubs are useless, it takes less than 10 seconds to cut the steering wheel with a hacksaw and there goes the club. a good alarm system is much more effective or if you can't afford it just get a blinking LED light, most people won't fuck with a car if they see that.

yeah, a bolt cutter will do the trick too...That blinking LED is something I never thought about. My old '91 Hyundai excel used to have one on the dash and that never got fucked with.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom