Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineraindance
rainologist
Loc: PNW
watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria
    #3321526 - 11/04/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i was picking yesterday in the well known spot, that spot seemed a little picked over but i was still finding beautys, leaving pins and ones that were still giong to get bigger, when luckily i looked over my shoulder and saw a flanel shirt and a can of bud lite and this mutant creepin on me, and pickin all the pins and small ones, he was trying to sneek up behind me, as soon as he realized i saw him he charged me, i thought he was a cop, then he stopped and asked if i was alone, before my dumb ass could stop saying yes to protect my friend i saw he had 3 people with him, he asked where i was from and said i shouldn't be here because i didn't live there, he was there when the meteor crashed, and he was going to hurt me really bad, hes sick of people picken his mushrooms, and he charges me, luckily his dumb ass had no idea how to throw his weight around or i would have been screwed, dude was big, but a pussy, he tryed to throw me to the ground, and ended up on the ground, tryed to act like he was walking away, and sneek around my back and hit me from behind, and wound up on the ground again :mad2: and he realized i had a friend with me, he instantly started to get away from us still talking smack to us but he was skurred, but it took him hitting me quite a few times to figure out that i wasn't going down, and that i had someone with me, i really wanted to give him one, or a few really big ones, but man if he was even worried about having enough to eat, he would have plenty, his friend says hes out there every day, so i feel like dudes just a dumb clumbsy, drunk tweeker idiot that thinks he owns the place, no better than the pigs i was shakin off my tail all day. but anyhow i do believe that if dude had the chance to sneek me from behind, or overpower me, he would have hurt me as badly as he could, for no good reason at all. his friend followed me out to my tire iron, i mean car, were we said goodbye to our woe stranger, shook him off our tail and went down the way and found a new fatty patch. thats the first time i've had that sort of thing happen out there, i've been harassed by pigs but never let them see enough to succeed harassing me. so, be careful people, travel in packs, bring some mace, a tire iron, a working tazer gun, whatever, bring a digi cam so me can get dudes face known to all, :eek: that place is really special, we dont need people like that preying upon vulnerable people, eating fresh mushrooms.

--------------------
why the fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Loc: The womb of chaos.
Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: raindance]
    #3321562 - 11/04/04 07:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I must say I absolutely agree with you. That dude seems like quite the punk!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: darkstar122982]
    #3322022 - 11/04/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

wow, i cant believe it has come to that.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: raindance]
    #3322432 - 11/04/04 11:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

at least he made an ass out of himself

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3322690 - 11/05/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ya man I know all about.. I was stopping to gather some mushrooms in a known location... well turns out these dudes with swords start coming out of the woods and shit.. they are telling me they are part of the sacred shroom protectors and KKK.. well, what was I gonna do, I got in my car and drove off! as I left I saw some cop pulling somone over for running a stop sign and I wished he would capture the infidel swordsmen shroomers

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3322808 - 11/05/04 12:54 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

with swords crazy

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinejhon
FriggenFudge

Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: sui]
    #3323173 - 11/05/04 03:19 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

wait Raindance the faggot fought you over mushrooms. did you win?

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

#3323524 - 11/05/04 07:39 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Selfishness is a horrible thing. That's why when I go out I make sure I never take more than I need at that time. Maybe I'm lucky so far or maybe I truly found my own spot. Both the times I noticed others hunting for mushrooms out in the field away from where I was they didn't approach me. I was kinda waiting and wondering if I were in their spot and they were waiting for me to leave or sumthin. No hostility yet.

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: darkstar122982]
    #3323604 - 11/05/04 08:07 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

You have got to be fucking kidding- OMFG. And then the sword story. What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays? You'd think tripping would short circut the fighting instinct, wouldn''t you. I guess some people can't even learn with a teacher in their head. You should have forced a QP of azures down his thhroat and left him waiting for a painfully hard trip.

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #3325839 - 11/05/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

^^^
:beer: :stash:

InvisibleNWuser
journeyman
Loc: Rainy Pacific Northwest
Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3325905 - 11/05/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

**I do not condone the use of firearms nor the illegal purchasing/posession of them!**

With that said, for those of us fortunate enough to have a concealed weapons permit...

Ever since being jumped by a bunch of fuckers a couple years ago, my baby sits on my side 24/7. Glock 19, 9mm, one of the most reliable handguns built today...you can freeze them for 6 months and they'll still shoot like new.

I still can't imagine someone freaked out like that, he must have been trippin or something. What were his friends doing? Watching?

--------------------
Anxious for the rainy season....

Edited by NWuser (11/05/04 07:37 PM)

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
    #3326034 - 11/05/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have my concealed weapons permit! I was shot about a year ago,lucky enough to get brazed by a glock 17 9mm. I own a springfield xd 9mm, and a 40cal. I also keep a sig .45cal on my night stand. And I DO condone the use of firearms! And if if I catch you in MY field you WILL see the buisness end of my firearm!!! Fuck budlight though, you'll probably see an Icehouse in my hand, along with a bottle of tequila and a doober.

Heres what I carry daily, my ole trusty I guess you could say :smile:

LK,

--------------------

Edited by Lizard King (11/05/04 08:21 PM)

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: Lizard King]
    #3326198 - 11/05/04 09:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

should have cut em into ribbons with your mushrooming knife and stole his basket of pre-picked pins!

--------------------

Offlineraindance
rainologist
Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: day_tripper]
    #3326582 - 11/06/04 01:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

well, considering the area, im not saying that all the people from azuria are psycho tweekers but i have been to there jail, and thats what most of the people were like.
should i have shoved a amanita down his throat
Users may choose 1 (15 total votes)
yes
-
12 80%
no
-
3 20%
Votes accepted from (11/06/04 12:00 PM) to (11/13/04 01:05 AM)

--------------------
why the fuck

Offlinewordforhire
Stranger
Loc: oregon
    #3326663 - 11/06/04 01:59 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

WOW!!!! I ran into the same guy. I was with my girlfriend, he came up to us asked us where we were from then started going off about how he is from there and all these city people with their internet chat rooms and websites come out there and pick all of HIS shrooms. He said he almost beat down a group of about 10 pickers early that day. He then walked up to me saying how he is going to kick my ass with his friend by his side. Outnumbered, suprised, and not prepared to brawl I walked away and told him I don't want to fight over such matters. He said your lucky I am letting you walk away right now. He went on saying bring your big city boys out here and I will take them all down. I walked away and ran into two other guys picking and asked them if they had ran into this guy. They told me they almost had to fight these guys as well and they would walk up to where they were picking move them out of the way and steal what they were finding. I explained we should all stick togther in case we ran into them again. The four of us walked back to the parking lot to find wax all over my windows and windshield of my car.

This guy was wearing a flannel, around 6', curly red or brown hair, mid 20's to mid 30's. He drives a large kinda beat up older blue pickup truck and at the time it had surfboard in the back with maybe a couple stickers on the back window.

I was totally shocked by the reactions of this guy, I have never seen someone so quick to fight a complete stranger. Maybe I forgot that these kind of people exist in the world. Well it seems this guy is there all the time and I am sure he has messed with alot of people. I am sure it's a matter of time before he finds the wrong guy and get's what he is asking for. He was oviously very stupid I was rather afraid that day thinking if this guy is so quick to put himself at risk that he may have a gun or something. Please take this as serious warning and pick in numbers. Be aware that someone may atack you out of nowhere just minding your own business enjoying one of your favorite harmless hobbies. I usually don't think violence is the answer but this guy is just begging to be hurt. I hope he get's his sooner then later. If anyone has heard any other stories about this guy or has a future run in please keep everyone else posted. This is what a community is all about, let's watch each others backs and keep people informed.

Safe hunting!!!

InvisibleNWuser
journeyman
Loc: Rainy Pacific Northwest
Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: Lizard King]
    #3326705 - 11/06/04 02:18 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Lizard King said:

I think I have the same brand holster! Is yours made in Isreal? Plastic right?

There is no reason to even bring a gun to a fight, but when it comes to bringing some tweaker a reality check, a barrell starring at them might be the answer they need.

--------------------
Anxious for the rainy season....

Offlineraindance
rainologist
Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: wordforhire]
    #3326714 - 11/06/04 02:21 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yeh that dude is a pussy, i was outnumbered two,that was the same truck, that guy couldnt beat up 10 people, thats the bud lite talkin. im a scrawny mofo and he couldnt do shit to me,im also from the east coast so im used to handling bullies. but yeh it really caught me off guard, i was alsoworried that if i hurt him he had 3 people with him. i should have got his plate number so that people can id him before they even get out of there car. :syringe:

--------------------
why the fuck

OfflineThePicker
Picker

#3326729 - 11/06/04 02:35 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

THOUGHT I WOULD LEAVE A PICTURE OF THE MOST POTENT MUSHROOM THE IN THE WORLD FRESH DRY! PEACE! :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
-ThePicker

OfflineSoftRat
Stranger
    #3328494 - 11/06/04 06:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe he was trying to mate with you? :pimpslap:

--------------------
Everything I say in these posts is a made up fiction.

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Re: watch out 4 bud lite drinkin red neck tweeker bitches in azuria [Re: SoftRat]
    #3328596 - 11/06/04 07:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

oooooohhhhh...Kinky.  :crazy2:

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale