Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3284959 -

You_Suck said:
try not to get down on yourself yet

I've had many friends/family go through this

I lost my father to it at age 6 - he was 40

I've also seen a good friend fight brain cancer for 7 years when the doc's told him he had days

this is part of life and is probably one of the biggest threats you will ever have to face

but you can win

know that you can win



thanks man, we'll see how this goes

one thing, if you have any symptoms similar to mine, especially blood in your feces...get it checked out immediatly, colon cancer isnt just for old people. i am only 23 and i have NO family history...sometimes you just win the unlucky lottery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3284977 -

Be strong and have faith in yourself and in science. The mind is a powerful weapon against illness.

Much love, I hope to meet you at NE2k5.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3284978 -

:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3284982 -

KOTT - if ya ever need anyone to talk to just PM me buddy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3284985 -

I hope you can find some serenity in all of this. Do not go quietly into that good night, king.


--------------------


Correlation is not causation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: silversoul7]
    #3284988 -

silversoul7 said:
Damn, dude. Look, I know we've had our differences in the past, but I never really hated you. In spite of all the teasing and all the flame wars and all that bullshit, I always believed that beneath it all, you really were a great guy. I'm sorry it had to come down to this. I was actually looking forward to meeting you at the next NE gathering, but now I don't know if you'll be able to make it. I really hope you pull through. In case I never get to meet you in person, I just want you to know you're cool in my book.



that really means a lot, all the jerking around and flaming seems so stupid at a time like this. and who knows, maybe ill be in that lucky 5% that can beat this, and ill meet more of u at the next NE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3284994 -

:smirk:


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (10/27/04 03:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3284999 -

Stick it out man, you can pull through this.

I wish the best for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3285009 -

I'm sorry.  :sad:


--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3285027 -

man, that really sucks :frown:, i hope you pull through :smile: :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3285028 -

My grandma got cancer in her spine and the doctors told her that she had 6 months to live and a 5% chance of surviving.

She was optimistic throughout and changed her diet to a very healthy one and began exercising as much as she could and surrounded herself with positive people.

She survived.


--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3285048 -

i've made the thread sticky upon your request...

i hope all goes well for you and i'll be sending some positive vibes your way. my fingers are crossed that the cancer hasn't spread to your lungs and that everything will be good for you...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: boO]
    #3285092 -

Stay cool dude, no matter what happens, I think its safe to say that we all go yer back to kick this tumors ass :laugh:


--------------------
I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. -J. Robert Oppenheimer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3285141 -

Hang in there bro, don't ever give up. Hang in there.

"Do not go gently into that good night"

Dylan Thomas

Edited by gdman (10/27/04 03:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3285150 -

:sad:i am sorry to hear this.  i hope you stay positive and that things work out for you in the end, take care.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3285169 -

You will get through it, if you want to. You're young with many years left ahead of you, be strong. You're in all of our thoughts. :heart:

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens".
- Kahlil Gibran


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #3285209 -

Believe in your inner strength, fight against this thing all you can man.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious BRB *DELETED* [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3285318 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious BRB [Re: blink]
    #3285347 -

:sad: very sorry to hear about this...  i wish you well, and hope things end up making some sort of sense for you


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Serious BRB [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3285614 -

sorry to read about this. just like everyone said, know that you have the power to beat this shit. I say explore. try to fight it with modern science. if it fails you, try looking for different healing techniques practiced...
try to be strong


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Am the True God fireworks_godS 1,540 17 11/21/03 03:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* my trip report....edit: chapter 3- bitch slapped by god
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 6,342 31 03/21/05 02:55 PM
by TiCal
* AOL's Terms of Service Update for AIM Raises Eyebrows C20H25N3O 1,122 2 03/16/05 01:30 PM
by C20H25N3O
* What song best represents your outlook on life?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 3,664 31 08/21/04 10:45 PM
by DepthToTheCore
* 8 y.o. Girl Dying from a Brain Tumor
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,567 23 08/23/04 05:23 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Plastic Surgery (what do you think?)
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 7,358 42 11/09/05 09:20 PM
by eric_the_red
* My Health Problems : Update KingOftheThing 1,031 15 12/03/04 10:10 PM
by Dark_Star
* UPDATE on the Europe Gathering 2005
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
stefan 15,517 110 04/03/05 03:12 AM
by stefan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,340 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.