Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
mushie trip report
    #3243259 - 10/11/04 01:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

so we got out shroomies on thursday night, a whole ounce. by the time i weighed them on saturday i noticed they lost some soze, and of course some weight... they went from 28g to 15 gs in a few days. i put this out of my mind, and figured i would deal with getting sorta shorted later. i went on to grind them up to powder and capsulate them.. my first time doing so. each 00 cap came out to half a gram. the girl at the henry's told me that it would hold a gram each... but i gues she was wrong.. half a gram each. no biggie. so i ended up with 33 pills. YAY. my g/f took 8 (4grams) and i tooko 4 (2 grams). we popped our pills, and made a trip to the store. came back and chilled. it took quite a while before the shrooms took hold. we turn off all time keeping devices when tripping as not to ruin the fun with ohh my god only about an hour left.. hurry trip more... i assume it was about an hour to an hour an a half before i started to feel anything. after that time i decided to down another pill, hoping it would help prolong the peak. my girlfriend puked, and i followed shortly. i had already gone through the stomach bloating and all that sickness, and it started again with the other pill i just popped.
i got the squirts, and that was no problem, but after that i feel like i am going to puke, so i bend over the bath-tub and let it rip. out comes parts of the disolved gel-caps, and a pile of muddy shroom powder.. gross.. i learned me lesson. do not eat more pills after digestion has happened.
after this i start my peak. it was a pretty light peak. colors start moving, and i see faces everywhere. the same frozen shocked looking alien like face. my g/f decides to smoke some weed, and she puts it on her sketch book, i see this, and start drwing aorund the weed. after she smoked her bowl she laid down, and closed her eyes. 10 minutes or so she starts tripping really hard, and i too. i just continue drawing whatever comes out, which is great, cause i have not been able to do art for years, till that night. every know and then i feel my g/f's presence, and then the paper i am drwing on starts to breath really crazy. theni just let the pencil flow. after a few hours of drawing, my g/f wakes back up, and looks at the picture, then starts laughing. she then tells me that diffirent parts of the image were things she wa seeing whit her closed eye visuals. these were the thoughts she was thinking. one thing she pointed to that stuck out was a pucture of a very cartoonie cat, she loves cartoonie things. she said that was her. above the cat was a demon like person with his mouth engulfed around the cats skull, and on top of his head was a giant eye looking around. i took this to mean isaw what she was seeing, and it was being projected through our art/drawing. i worked for hours on the image, and after i got to a point where i felt like the image was done, our trips came to a stop, no more visuals, just a very high and happy feeling all night. at this point i decided it was time to smoke, munch, and sleep. we looked at the picture, and tried to dechipher the meaning. what i ended up with was a man in the bottom wearing a gasmask. in the lenses of the gas-mask were planets rotating, and a skull in the other. from his head was a dragon, but instead of a dragon head, there was a penis for a head. there were some birds, and some eyes that popped up everywhere. there were some images of pyramids in the upper right hand corner, with a stargate around them. the pyramids were hidden in between 2 mountains. there was a lot more imagry there, but i think it would be better to see this image then to try to describe it. all in all it was a very fun night. this weekend coming up we plan on doing them again. this time i will be using 4.5 grams, cause the trip was either too light, or i have gotten used to the feeling of shrooming, and no longer get the insane and intense feelings... now i can not stop thinking about how much i want to go back and visit this great shroom world.  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :grin: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :grin: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfiniteVoid
It Is Blue, ILove....Everything
Loc: England, Leicester/Manche...
Re: mushie trip report [Re: kontron]
    #3243330 - 10/11/04 01:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Esp seems to happen to alot of people while shrooming :S
Odd that.....dont want people seeing what im thinking while im peaking cause.....well....theyre either rude or just stupid :S
Happy shrooming ^_^

--------------------
Late At Night I Toss And I Turn And I Dream Of What I Need....

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Re: mushie trip report [Re: InfiniteVoid]
    #3243351 - 10/11/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i dont like people seeing what i am thinking cause random crazy things pop in to my head all the time.. i have lots of walls in my own mind, me and my g/f are working to tear down. i think shroomies are helping us do so. the first time we had an esp experience i freaked out and thought i had died.. why else would anyone have been able to read my mind???? good times.

Offlinekontron
captain planet
    #3243352 - 10/11/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i dont like people seeing what i am thinking cause random crazy things pop in to my head all the time.. i have lots of walls in my own mind, me and my g/f are working to tear down. i think shroomies are helping us do so. the first time we had an esp experience i freaked out and thought i had died.. why else would anyone have been able to read my mind???? good times.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: mushie trip report [Re: kontron]
    #3243440 - 10/11/04 02:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Becoming one mind while having a psychadelic experience with someone you are closest to is an amazing thing, nothing to be feared.  I envy you Kontron.  I recently moved to a whole new area of the US, I don't know anybody here.  I'm working on forging new friendships, but I miss having that type of conncection with my old friends and lovers, etc..I believe it's important for the soul to be able to stand on it's own and truly be content, but it's a whole new level entirely to be able to share your thoughts and dreams with someone else with no fear or insecurity.  Good luck with your girl!  :peace:

OfflineInfiniteVoid
Re: mushie trip report [Re: Hendostan]
    #3244399 - 10/11/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I get that, with my boyfriend while were tripping it feels like we melt into each other....not just mentally but like were physically melting into each others bodies...i dont even class what we have as esp anymore because it seems beyond that....like while were up we just know each other completely.....but then again mine isnt the saniest of minds....and i do value the ability to block people out when i need to....and shrooms take that away....no they dont take it away.....they offer the ability to not need to block him......hmmm that doesnt make any sense does it lol :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinekontron
captain planet
    #3244753 - 10/11/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

it is nice, but scary when it happened the first time. the next time we trip i wanted to do it in seperate rooms, to see if we can still reach this point. my g/f kept saying i want to draw, but i cant. i kept telling her she was through me, and the pages would breath again.

Offlinerummshoo
Stranger
Re: mushie trip report [Re: Hendostan]
    #3246333 - 10/12/04 04:42 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

some of this is similar to my experiences... i'll be trying again in a couple of weeks.

OfflineInfiniteVoid
Re: mushie trip report [Re: rummshoo]
    #3246471 - 10/12/04 06:40 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ive nto seen my bf for a week cause hes moved up to manchester already BUT ill be testing it out properly on friday......fecking roll on the weekend 8-S

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates