Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Growing for beginners
    #323809 - 05/22/01 10:37 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I have never done shrooms but i really want to. I am sort of worried to buy them from someone i dont know and even if i wasnt i cant find people who sell them anyway. So I decided to grow them but i have a few questions...

1. How much will it cost to grow them using the Magic Mushroom Growers Guide at shroomery.com overall? (Is that the best one to use?) Does a humidifier need to be bought and arent they a little expensive?

2. What about the temperature and climate? I am going to have to grow inside, is that easier? Is growing really as easy as its supposed to be?

3. How much should i take for my first trip, i want it to be a good trip but not something that will freak me out so i never shroom again,i guess like lvl 3.

4. Do shrooms mess ur body up in ANY way, long term or short term, and if so how? Ive done alot of research on this but i havent been able to get a straight up yes or no answer. From what ive heard they make your brain bleed but i dont really believe it.

5. Do they taste really bad when eating fresh? what about dry?

6. What are the best things to do while tripping to enhance your trip? I heard smoking weed makes it better and of course listening to music.

IF YOU CAN ANSWER ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS FOR ME PLEASE REPLY, ANYTHING WILL HELP. THANX ALOT

Edited by WopPunk on 05/23/01 12:46 AM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Growing for beginners [Re: Anonymous]
    #323860 - 05/22/01 11:38 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

1. use www.growmushrooms.org without he ramsey seal and with pressure cooker if possible for the first time. calculate the cost when you see what you?ll need.
2. climate and other requirements kickme.to/growparameters
3. 1.5-2 gram dry. It won?t be a "good" trip in sense of very intense, but it will give you a clue.
4. they don?t make your brain bleed(unless you stick a dried specimen through your eye into the brain)
5. some love their taste, some not. I don?t.
6. read the TripTips section of the Shroomery.
7. pleeease, don?t post so many questions at once.

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

Edited by Anno on 05/23/01 01:39 AM.

OfflineCapefearjay
Stranger
Re: Growing for beginners [Re: Anonymous]
    #26945476 - 09/20/20 03:17 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Hey man thanks a lot for the info

OnlineZakkery
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Growing for beginners [Re: Capefearjay]
    #26945491 - 09/20/20 04:00 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

A lot of this stuff is quite subjective so the only way to get answers is to try it.

The smart advice for dosage is always start small and see how you like it. Some people would suggest just going balls deep from the get go but they are braver than me. If shit goes south you're in for a ride.

I wouldn't suggest mixing drugs on your first try. I smoked weed my first trip and it blasted me into space on a rocket ship of confusion and disorientation. I can look back and laugh at it, but at the time it was not good and I thought I lost my mind for a while.

That trip aside, all my trips since have been quite lovely and this hobby has truly enriched my life.

Read up, play it smart. Enjoy the path.

EDIT: Holy shit I did not realise this thread was old enough to hit the pub. I hope O.P found what he sought :oldman:

Edited by Zakkery (09/23/20 06:06 AM)

OfflineRoscoeReturnsS
Crotchety chode man
Male

Loc: State of Confusion
Re: Growing for beginners [Re: Zakkery]
    #26945612 - 09/20/20 07:13 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

He forgot #8 Please don’t revive a 19 year old thread to say thank you.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck