Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekbilly
earthwalker

mescaline and purging
    #3229056 - 10/07/04 04:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

well what can i say get some and take it.
ive had variety of things all very wonderfull this is the best.
profound and mystical most emotionally and practically usefull of them all.

not that much fun necesarilly not something to do frequently, do do it in nature, do take it on an empty stomach. do go for a long walk - physicall exertion. the way the incas did it, that way you puke like mad, not nice but you know how clean and pure you feel afterwards and its over with after an hour. it ruins your trip if you feel like puking the whole time.

i believe this is an important part of its effect, its has always had a spiritual purging effect get all that negative emotional crap out - in indian culture - purging this way is used in conjunction with meditation etc for purifying.

if you dont already think life is amazing, this will open your eyes, it changes the things you do and want to do, it really is soul medicine of the best kind. the benefits are real and tangible in your everyday life, it makes you happier, more positive and hungry to experience the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: mescaline and purging [Re: kbilly]
    #3229167 - 10/07/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

as soon as the opportunity presents, im down.

Mushrooms lately have been an unpredictable tool for me. Sometimes i get that cleansed feeling, other times i feel fucked up. Sometimes i realize holy truths, other times insane delusions. Sometimes i feel empowered, clear, holy othertimes powerless, terrified.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Offline3eyeswise
captain
Loc: lake county Florida
Re: mescaline and purging [Re: kbilly]
    #3229251 - 10/07/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yeh ive tried peruvian torch wild wild stuff definetly very spiritual with some insanity added to it but I always take stomach medicine to keep me from hurling all it really does is make me feel crappy without puking maybe next time ill just hurl away!!!

--------------------
By questioning death I have found the answer to life.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: mescaline and purging [Re: 3eyeswise]
    #3230795 - 10/07/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Trichocereus has never made me sick, but Peyote has. If you want to purge brew up a batch of Ayahuasca...it had me puking into a small plastic trash can while sitting on the shitter with diarrhea. The trip was awesome after that phase passed. I felt very clean and settled.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: mescaline and purging [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3236397 - 10/09/04 12:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

it had me puking into a small plastic trash can while sitting on the shitter with diarrhea.

Now that....is La Purga.

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: mescaline and purging [Re: Teragon]
    #3237684 - 10/09/04 10:02 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It is also worth noting that this experience started while I was in a McDonald's restroom. "Why was I in McDonald's after taking Ayahuasca?" you might ask. The answer is that unfortunately I am an idiot on many occasions.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3238201 - 10/10/04 01:49 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

lol, you are a brave person.  but i sure wouldnt want to walk in to wash up and have that happening in the stall next to me :rotfl: 
about how long did the feeling liek crap phase last with your ay. brew?

i agree mesc is awsome!  i dotn try and hold puking on any substance.  its always the same with me it seems.  i feel shitty throughout, and it seems the same with others and mesc.  puking definatly lets you go free.

great drug, learn lots and best part to me is you can actually control yourself for the most part.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: mescaline and purging [Re: kadakuda]
    #3238709 - 10/10/04 08:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It did not feel bad, really, it was just a quick and intense sickness that passed in about 20 minutes. It was the first time that I tried it (I have had about 30 Ayahuasca experiences)that this occurred. Fortunately the restroom was a single room that could be locked so no others were subjected to this. Subsequent experiences were conducted in the proper set and setting so the sickness was more in context. That first time, even though I had read about it, I didn't think that I would really get that sick so I was sloppy about where I was.

--------------------

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#3239203 - 10/10/04 01:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ah hi see. so is it basically everytime youve done it youve gotten at least mildly sick?

just wondering which you think would be better. psychotria vs mimosa, caapi vs rue? im still in the infant stages of planning my ayu. brew. whats you thoughts?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3239298 - 10/10/04 02:11 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have used Banisteriopsis and Psychotria half of the times I've used Ayahuasca. The other experiences were with Mimosa Hostilis and Syrian Rue, which is actually an analogue of Ayahuasca. The experiences were indistinquishable from each other so analogues are as good as the real deal. Yes, you WILL get sick and suffer diahrea every time for about 15 to 20 minutes. Read "Ayahuasca Analogues" By Jonathan Ott and learn to minimize the harmaline content of the brew as this is what causes the sickness. With practice it can be minimized a bit. It will take experimentation so expect that the first time it won't come off right, and you will use too much or too little of something, but don't worry as long as you maintain a modicum of caution you will be safe. This is for experienced people only because you will be reliant only on yourself for maintaining health and sanity. Hostilis/Rue tastes much worse than Caapi/Viridis. Psychotria Viridis and Syrian Rue would be my combo of choice if I did it again. It is a good balence of taste and economy, as Banisteriopsis is hell to grow in a temperate climate and it costs big bucks.

--------------------

InvisibleLysergium
Shroom
Loc: Canada
Re: mescaline and purging *DELETED* [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3239351 - 10/10/04 02:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Lysergium

Reason for deletion: fg

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

Re: mescaline and purging [Re: Lysergium]
    #3239599 - 10/10/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

totally.  i dont find it the best part..but i find it the most refreshing part.  everything is right and it feels so good when its finished.  its almost liek an orgasm in a different type of way.

Huehuecoyotl have you ever smoked viridis leaves by themselves?  i was thinking it would be a good first step to get a good idea of aya without going all out for hours.  im not rushing, i am only now working out a trade for the plants.  so i got lots of time to prep for it :smile:  but i was really wanting to just try a smoke of psychotria before i even thought about the brew with maoi's added.  have any opinions on desthmanthus?  ill. or leptolobus.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3239630 - 10/10/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have not, but I know enough about the chemical content to know that a chemical extract of about 20X would be needed to get any effect. I tried this with Phalaris(high DMT content)grass, but the experience was VERY INTENSE and not very pleasant at all...it is a bad idea. Desmanthus Illinoiensis will work as well as hostilis, but tastes worse and smells like raw shit. I used it once in an analogue as well.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies