Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

The Sentient Spirit
    #3219178 - 10/05/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Let?s see if I can get it right this time

I see it as fair to state that philosophers are usually more talk than action. I believe there is a difference between passive (too much talk) and active (a harmonious balance of talk and action) philosophy. I am an active philosopher. I exist somewhere between Carlos Castaneda's don Juan and the Renaissance master Leonardo daVinci (via Bruce Lee and Arnold Schwarzenegger). At best you can only see the passive side of my CURRENT beliefs. Those beliefs are always in a state of flux in that I am always refining and ready to find that what I currently believe needs further adjusting and modification. That is one of the main reasons I come into forums of this nature for I appreciate it when anyone can point out things I may be overlooking. Whatever belief I currently hold as true that cannot be successfully defended MUST be modified and improved upon, as far as I am concerned. I have found that most will defend their defective beliefs to the bitter end thus the current situation of those who tote supposedly infallible philosophy verses others who supposedly tote infallible philosophy killing each other in the streets. I see this as pure unadulterated MADNESS and this madness seems to keep growing stronger all the time.

Before I continue on I would like to share highlights of my current beliefs from the other thread I created. Let's begin with the single most important thing. It is the single most important thing for if mankind knew this and understood it's implications we would not now be living on the brink of ecological extinction:

The single most important things to know is that the entire universe is sentient, aware and alive to the subatomic level and beyond. Earth is a living being and part of the universal family of the Living and Sentient Spirit of Nature. There are certain laws that humans must follow, in one way or another, in order to attract the very best the Spirit has to offer humanity. The most well known of these immutable laws is that what goes around comes back around. It is the nature of the planets to revolve and this is, without a doubt, the most important law of the Living Spirit of Nature that people need to recognize and live in harmony with in order to live the most wonderful and happy lives possible.

And now for the highlights:

MY RESPONSE:

None of what you people have shared in the above quotes is more important for happiness than working towards living a strong and healthy life and yet I have learned that there is something even more important than living a strong and healthy life. So far no one in any forum I have visited knows the direct answer. It?s amazing that the knowledge of modern mankind is obviously devoid of the most important thing they collectively need to know in order to live the most wonderfully happy lives possible. It?s no wonder that mankind is a race growing in insanely killing turmoil. Humans prove over and over that they are obviously more interested in making money off of their problems than they are in solving them.

Knowing the most important thing is to put oneself in a position to attract all the solutions one needs to improve the quality of life. It is each person?s responsibility to solve the problems in his or her own life. If each person in the world tended to their personal responsibility in this matter the turmoil of the insanity of mankind would calm down and there would be hope for the human race. As things now stand I see mankind as a culture obviously headed for extinction as a species. Obviously, none of their current philosophies or religions are adequate enough to stop the spiraling of mankind into a suicide of ecological destruction.

MY RESPONSE:

In deference to the great teachings, philosophies and mythologies in the world I have been inspired by the Spirit to treat all that which I cannot fully verify as mythology. I (((BELIEVE))) that ?all is one?, but I cannot fully verify the statement and so it remains mythology to me. Believing mythology to be fact is ((((NOT)))) the most important thing to know in order to live the most wonderful and happy life possible.

I spent most of yesterday working out at one of the most beautiful power spots I have ever known for it is indeed true that (((ONE))) of the most important things for being wonderfully happy is to treat?s one?s body as sacred and strive to live a strong and healthy life. Being weak and sickly is not akin to a happy existence. Among other things, I was diving right in the area of the picture I took that you should be seeing above. I?ve been involved with bodybuilding and martial arts for over twenty-years and you should be able to see my shadow in the lower left-hand corner of the picture. Note the muscles.

I continue to verify the single most important thing I need to know every time I go to such spots. One of the things I was reminded of again, while I was there, is that (((ONE))) of the most important things to remember in order to live a wonderful and happy life is to settle one?s thoughts by forgiving oneself and everyone everywhere equally. As a general rule: if I cannot think wonderful things about people I should discipline my thoughts and literally not think about people at all. Instead of negatively judging others I should always do my best to either bless others in my imagination, exactly the way I want the Spirit to bless me, or I should not think of people at all. So (((ONE))) of the most important things to do in order to live the most wonderful and happy life possible is to treat one?s mind as sacred and forgive and bless others even as I envision the Spirit forgiving and blessing me.

(((ONE))) of the most important things to know in order to live the most wonderful and happy life possible is that what you think of me is (((YOUR))) problem, not mine. Convincing others of ANYTHING is not required for me to live the most wonderful and happy life possible. So call me and ?elitest? or any thing you please for the truly enlightened are not phased by the insults of others. If they are that is an indication that the person is not truly enlightened.

I am now more truly ?enlightened? than I have ever been and intend to become even more truly ?enlightened? than ever before.

POST AND MY RESPONSE:

"I dont live a heatly life... I smoke and I drink... I dont eat well, I dont eat 3 sqare meals a day (more like 4 one day, 1 another day, 0 the next)... I have a sleep schedule that one could only call fucked up, Im an insomniac... and my life has been a plauge of financial misfortion... Im poor and always have been... but i couldnt possibly see me being any happier than I am... I just dont mind... Im grateful that my experience has led me to where i am today."

MY RESPONSE:

I have been taught by the Spirit it is indeed true that we generally get what we ask for from life by an overall average of the way we think, talk, act and react to the world we perceive. If you want to live the happiest and most wonderful life possible don?t, I repeat ((((DON?T)))) live as this person does.

And he seems to think that his way for happiness is the best he can possibly do for himself. Ridiculous! 

Again I say: what you people believe or don?t believe is not a requirement for my happiness in life. So far it is obvious that none of you know the direct answer to my original question. No one in any forum has properly answered it so far for it is obviously not known within the content of modern human knowledge. This is why mankind is committing ecological suicide. If he truly knew the single most important thing then mankind would see things differently and would not create machinations that rape the planet and permanently destroy it for the sake of quick monetary gain.

:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Post and My Response [Re: ]
    #3219186 - 10/05/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

?The most fundamental characteristics of any living organism's behaviour are it's committment to progress, growth and developement. Living organisms take in otherwise disorganized energy and give it focus and direction. As living beings, our primary biological drive is to reproduce and populate, to fluourish and expand so long as the conditions remain to sustain expansion.

These are not different from the most fundamental aspects of the natural environment. In fact, if we are to describe the behaviour of any living organism, we find that it is impossible to do so without simultaneously describing the behaviour of the environment. It is because the natural enviroment and the organsims within it are two aspects of the same process: life. They are not polarized against eachother, they are mutually dependedent upon one another.

From this perspective, the Earth meets the criteria for "living being" just as well as we do.?

MY RESPONSE:

That is without a doubt the wisest response on this matter that I have read in any forum. I was expecting the typically challenging ?Oh yeah? prove it!? response that I always get when I finally reveal the single most important thing. Well, I will now tell you the truth: Thanks to the blessings of the Love of the Spirit in my life I am retired at a young age and living in the most beautiful place on Earth. It?s been over ten years since I have had to set my alarm clock on a regular basis and no boss tells me what to do. I go where I want when I want and do what I like when I like. Through the Spirit I am developing upon my talents in ways that go far beyond the music I produced while performing for about 12 years as a professional musical entertainer. The Spirit is now more real to me than ever before and I continue to grow stronger in the application of the lessons imparted to me in and through the Spirit. So, now I have told you the truth and if any of you say, ?Oh yeah? Prove it!? it doesn?t change this truth in my life. I need not prove the above truth to anyone in order to enjoy and appreciate that truth. Such it is regarding the sentient and aware nature of the universe.

I have learned that it was already too late for the human race on the day mankind exploded the first nuclear bomb. All the subsequent nuclear tests have doomed the future of mankind. We are now just beginning to feel the retroactive ?what goes around comes back around? effects of those ((((INSANE)))) nuclear tests and mankind will indeed be kept from spreading his insane diseases into the rest of the living universe.

By Freudian and Nietzschian standards the people who conducted those insane tests were perfectly sane. So much for the standards of sanity held as dear by the military systems of the Earth.

WWIII has already been fought. It was fought against the Earth and soon you will all realize that EVERYONE LOST.

MANKIND IS NOT WANTED EXPLORING THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE AND HE WILL INDEED BE STOPPED WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

So it matters not that I prove to you the entire universe is sentient, aware and alive. All that matters is I reap the benefits of the good the Spirit has to offer me before everything on Earth hits the universal fan. I?ve been told that if and when this planet completely explodes those living in the closest solar system will probably not even notice. In the final scheme of things, nothing really matters except that I have as much fun with my life as I possibly can.

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Re: The Sentient Spirit [Re: ]
    #3219208 - 10/05/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I love you :heart:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Invisiblemr crisper

#3219219 - 10/05/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

umm nice post sid, i've read it all before tho'
did you wanna ask something?
or can i jus pick n choose?

Quote:

That is one of the main reasons I come into forums of this nature for I appreciate it when anyone can point out things I may be overlooking. Whatever belief I currently hold as true that cannot be successfully defended MUST be modified and improved upon, as far as I am concerned.

which current belief do you hold about yourself has been repeatedly challenged or commented upon since you joined the shroomery?

i would appreciate it if you could tell me a little about relationships you have, or have had. how do you value and cultivate friendships?
cheers

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3219232 - 10/05/04 05:07 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

With all due respect, I'm beggining to beleive that what any of us beleive IS a requirement for your happiness. I say that only because, you have become a broken record repeating the same stuff. It seems that you might beleive, that if you keep at it, eventually everyone one will agree, beleive as you, and then you can be happy.

Have you noticed how you arn't answering anyones questions? Your repeat messages come across like a computerized tele marketing message, to me at least. If you want to interact with others here, "take action" by developing two way conversations instead of talking at us like we are a brick wall.

What island do you live on? It's a simple and question I already asked once and I am going to ask this one again too. What did you mean by spirit going against people?

edit typo

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (10/05/04 05:10 PM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: The Sentient Spirit [Re: mr crisper]
    #3219274 - 10/05/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sid  said:

Quote:

That is one of the main reasons I come into forums of this nature for I appreciate it when anyone can point out things I may be overlooking. Whatever belief I currently hold as true that cannot be successfully defended MUST be modified and improved upon, as far as I am concerned. 

We double posted crisper. That paragragh caught my attention too but for a different reason. Some one as out there as he, doesn't beleive in defending beleifs or scraping them if they can't.  He talks about faith based stuff and those of us who beleive some stuff on faith, don't care to defend those beliefs or plan to scrap any away that we can't defend.

This doesn't sound like a full on person. It does sound like what a few other members want many of us to do though, scrap away faith based beleifs. Somethings up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yesnod:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (10/05/04 05:19 PM)

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: The Sentient Spirit [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3219284 - 10/05/04 05:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
With all due respect, I'm beggining to beleive that what any of us beleive IS a requirement for your happiness. I say that only because, you have become a broken record repeating the same stuff. It seems that you might beleive, that if you keep at it, eventually everyone one will agree, beleive as you, and then you can be happy.

Ding ding ding.

Anonymous

To Be Perfectly Honest [Re: ]
    #3219336 - 10/05/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I do not feel comfortable responding exactly the way I feel about anything you people write in this forum. Obviously you people can disrespect me all you like in your posts and if I so much as tell the truth as I see it in any way other than a friggin devout monk I can expect having my threads closed. So you can expect me to ignore any disrespectful comments you may make to me from now on. In order to survive this forum I must be a veritable paragon of virtue while you can be whatever you like and most probably get away with it. So be it!

And if you think I am going to reveal intimate personal information about my life to the likes of you people?well?nuf said.

This much I will say: There is more than one of us involved in this project and the youngest of us went to train at a Shaolin Temple in Communist China. He, and a couple of partners, have formed a small corporation there cornering the market with a marvelous idea of combining the concepts of Starbucks, Jamba Juice and Baskins Robbins under an inspiring name they have chosen. They are having tremendous success. I bring this up because in the opening post I combined one of the pictures he took of a statue in Communist China with the universe and did a fantastic job, if I do say so myself. And I do!

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: To Be Perfectly Honest [Re: ]
    #3219363 - 10/05/04 05:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I do not feel comfortable responding exactly the way I feel about anything you people write in this forum. Obviously you people can disrespect me all you like in your posts and if I so much as tell the truth as I see it in any way other than a friggin devout monk I can expect having my threads closed. So you can expect me to ignore any disrespectful comments you may make to me from now on. In order to survive this forum I must be a veritable paragon of virtue while you can be whatever you like and most probably get away with it. So be it!

Sid, you are not being held to any rules which the other members of this forum are free from. As yet I have not seen anyone (ok, one, but I edited out the post as soon as I saw it) flaming you or showing any kind of disrespect. Unless, of course, you feel that you deserve a higher level of respect than the rest of us?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3219373 - 10/05/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If he truly knew the single most important thing..
yeah, exatcly :P so you finaly find the answer? :P j\k

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Anonymous

The Wing and the Prince [Re: ]
    #3219426 - 10/05/04 05:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I feel inspired to share this: A couple of days ago I went to one of my most incredible power spots for a day of working out, playing music and diving. Above you should see one of my digital creations combining a couple of different pictures. The original picture of my quality wooden swords, I call The Wing & The Prince, was taken right near the power spot where I spent the day.

I was there for about nine hours and did a solid three hours of intense workouts to the point of borderline overtraining. On top of this I played so much music that my fingers felt as though they were going to fall off. If that was not bad enough I then choose to climb back over the mountain and through the soft sand to the parking lot with a deliberately overly heavy backpack. I felt as though I was about to collapse when I finally reached my car.

I spent all of yesterday recovering and I am still rather afraid of putting in a workout today although I feel much better. I?ve got some interesting projects to work on and I may begin those projects today or I may wait. There is no rush for the Spirit has set me up as financially free for the rest of my life. I need not prove my financial freedom to you or anyone else in order to enjoy it. How rich am I? Well, it is quite common for me to talk to the youngest of us in Communist China practically every night without giving much of any thought to the phone bill. As a matter of fact, I called him in China on my cell phone as soon as I arrived at the power spot and took off my back pack and other items.

Some personal information, believe it or not!

Invisiblemr crisper

#3219431 - 10/05/04 05:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

And if you think I am going to reveal intimate personal information about my life to the likes of you people?well?nuf said.

you don't have to name names.
if we are so distasteful, why are you here?
you are not going to get the adoration you seem to expect.
try some teenybopper forum.

Quote:

There is more than one of us involved in this project and the youngest of us went to train at a Shaolin Temple in Communist China.

i spent 1993 training in kungfu in china, i hated it when all the locals would come into the toilet to watch me use toilet paper, they never bothered with such niceties. does your friend wipe properly?

Quote:

I bring this up because in the opening post I combined one of the pictures he took of a statue in Communist China with the universe and did a fantastic job, if I do say so myself. And I do!

your pics are so photoshop. everybody has it.
drag, drop, merge, some fx, save, yay, i'm an arteeest.

Anonymous

To Trendal [Re: ]
    #3219459 - 10/05/04 05:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

With all due respects, if I have responded in what you perceive as a disrespectful way to ANYONE here it was because I first received a disrespectful post from them. They baited me and I responded and you punished me. That being the case I will ignore any parts of any posts I perceive as disrespectful towards me. Whatever you may say, it is obviously the only way I can expect to survive this forum.

:mushroom

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: The Wing and the Prince [Re: ]
    #3219467 - 10/05/04 06:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

this post was treading along the edge of out-of-line mr.crisper! don't bait him, he's having enough trouble fitting in as it is :wink:

Edited by trendal (10/05/04 06:06 PM)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: To Trendal [Re: ]
    #3219473 - 10/05/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It was you who did the initial "baiting", if you want to bring that whole topic up.

What did you expect? Come into a forum and TELL everyone how you have all the answers and they have none? Come into a forum on a site devoted to psychedelic drugs with the size of Ego which you appear to have?

What did you expect? You can't go around telling people that they are wrong and expect respect in return :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Anonymous

Re: The Wing and the Prince [Re: ]
    #3219606 - 10/05/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You taunt as much as you like and I will refuse to respond. This much I will say of which I learned the hard way: If you have a razor sharp sword and weapons, including a Ninja crossbow, like I do you can expect to have the police called on you if you use them in public.

Anonymous

To Trendal [Re: ]
    #3219626 - 10/05/04 06:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Let's face reality here, Trendal. The only answer that will suffice for you is for me to say that you are right and I am wrong. That is all that will work for you cannot prove your assertion.

"What did you expect? Come into a forum and TELL everyone how you have all the answers and they have none?"

MY RESPONSE:

You go right ahead and bring up a direct quote of mine where I did exactly what you have stated. Good luck!

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: To Trendal [Re: ]
    #3219664 - 10/05/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

quality wooden swords
Those swords are actually mass-produced trash. Just thought everyone should know you have crappy wooden swords.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: To Trendal [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #3219693 - 10/05/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mixomatosis said:
quality wooden swords
Those swords are actually mass-produced trash. Just thought everyone should know you have crappy wooden swords.

Whahahaha.  :stoned:

Anonymous

Mixomatosis [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #3219714 - 10/05/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The Wing is made of Chinese Red Oak and The Prince is a Rosewood sword that broke during training and so I turned it into a machette type of weapon. In an actual fight I could easily kill with the Prince while The Wing would probably break off at the handle.

After the Prince was broken when I allowed an idiot to use it at one of my power spots I searched through the Internet looking for the same type of broad blade that whistles in the wind. This was the best I could find. If you know of a better quality wood than Chinese Red Oak and a place that sells broadblade swords such as these of a higher quality lets all see the link. I would sure be interested as I have to treat The Wing rather delicately.

It makes no sense to get wooden swords that are too expensive for training puts a lot of strain on them, but I would indeed be interested in links that present sturdier wooden swords than these. I looked and looked and this was the best I could find.

The burden of proof is now on YOU to prove that better wooden swords of this type are available for purchase, Mixomatosis

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder