Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

The Single Most Important Thing To Know
    #3207096 - 10/02/04 05:15 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Above you should see a picture of one of my Cubensis crops of way back when. I no longer desire to grow or even take them. I guess I have ?grown? beyond that phase of playing with my sanity.

Still, after years of refining and gleaning the best of all philosophical and spiritual beliefs that have crossed my path I have learned that there is one single most important thing that people need to know in order to live the most wonderful and happy lives possible. I was curious whether or not any of you mushroom people know what this single most important thing is.

:mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: The Single Most Important Thing To Know [Re: ]
    #3207105 - 10/02/04 05:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

comeon man dont be a bullshit, spit it up or keep on walkin

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineMaldoror
Stranger
Loc: Texas
    #3207107 - 10/02/04 05:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That I will die someday.

--------------------
Take me for a ride, Take me to the other side.

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
    #3207130 - 10/02/04 05:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That no two people are the same

Anonymous

Re: The Single Most Important Thing To Know [Re: Pathos]
    #3207376 - 10/02/04 06:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

It?s an amazing thing. I was hoping that you mushroom people would have greater insight into the nature of the Spirit. Power plants, such as mushrooms, can be a useful tool in establishing a deep and abiding relationship with the Spirit if they are used responsibly and with tremendous respect. Unfortunately, most do not do so and that is why I can no longer buy mushroom cultivation kits in America. It doesn?t matter though for I no longer need or even want to take them.

Let?s review your responses thus far:

A) comeon man dont be a bullshit, spit it up or keep on walkin

B) That I will die someday.

C) That no two people are the same

MY RESPONSE

A)Your attitude is a representation of your current spiritual status and obviously nothing will suffice to assuage the miserable life you have obviously attracted to yourself. Your response and attitude are not the answer.

B & C)  I have learned that living a strong and healthy life is (((ONE))) of the most important things to know in order to live the most wonderful and happy life possible, but it is not the single most important thing. Obviously, living a strong and healthy life is much more important than knowing that you will die someday or that no two people are the same.

Are there any others who will respond?

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
    #3207474 - 10/02/04 07:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

All is.

--------------------

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#3207483 - 10/02/04 07:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Looks like we have a bit of a spiritual elitist here.  Obviously what you have come to realize is far superior and much more important than what everyone else has come to realize because you, my friend, are enlightened and the rest of the world is swimming in ignorance. :rolleyes:

I'm sure your spiritual discoveries have been incredible, and fantastic, ecstatic and beautiful.... however, its really lame to point and laugh at what other poeple have to say about thier discoveries, or to judge a persons entire life by one tongue in cheek comment they made. Lighten up.

OfflineEgoTripping
journeyman
    #3207499 - 10/02/04 07:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Unconditional Love. We all come from it, we all return to it.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3207546 - 10/02/04 07:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

is it appropriate for a sixth grader to point and luagh at a younger child because he is only in third or second grade?

perhaps life is a bit like this.  what makes you so sure of your footing?

why is it okay to mock someone in regard to their spiritual growth?

why is it okay to toy with everyone by posing a question, wait for answers, and then pick them apart without even stating your own belief on the subject?

im not sure why any of that sounds like a keen idea.

moonshe, your impatience delights me.

"anyone claiming to have achieved wisdom has fooled himself."

"any fool would know , that they know nothing."

"any fool can quote someone who thinks they know what their talking about"  :wink:

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineEgoTripping
journeyman
Re: The Single Most Important Thing To Know [Re: Todcasil]
    #3207551 - 10/02/04 07:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

^^^

He who speaks does not know. He who knows, does not speak.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3207573 - 10/02/04 07:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

You can't really describe it. It is just that deep inner source of everything. Some might call it the soul or consciousness or true reality but it is the missing thing that we all try to fulfill through material desires. It is a level of existenc that makes all the stuff we do look like shalow dreams.

It is impossible to really discuss it because it isn't a system or a construct, but rather the source that those illusions spring from. Th only way to know it is to experience it and become it.

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
    #3207614 - 10/02/04 07:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry to disappoint, Sidarthurr

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #3207645 - 10/02/04 08:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The single most important thing to know:

THERE ARE NO EXPERTS

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: The Single Most Important Thing To Know [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #3207679 - 10/02/04 08:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NiamhNyx said:
Looks like we have a bit of a spiritual elitist here.  Obviously what you have come to realize is far superior and much more important than what everyone else has come to realize because you, my friend, are enlightened and the rest of the world is swimming in ignorance. :rolleyes:

I'm sure your spiritual discoveries have been incredible, and fantastic, ecstatic and beautiful.... however, its really lame to point and laugh at what other poeple have to say about thier discoveries, or to judge a persons entire life by one tongue in cheek comment they made. Lighten up.

Bam. *points to his nose*

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #3207852 - 10/02/04 09:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Drugs are not the answer. They only provide more questions, some you have never thought of.

The single most important thing to know in life is that only you can change your life. Not drugs.. not friends, nothing. If you want to change, to become better than you ever imagined, to enjoy life, etc. It's all up to you.

You see a cute girl in a bar. The only way you will ever meet her is if you walk up and talk to her. God isn't going to push her your direction. "x" number of beers won't do it. Only you can do it.

fuckin shit, now you're makin me think/.

Anonymous

Re: The Single Most Important Thing To Know [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3207861 - 10/02/04 09:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

??and the rest of the world is swimming in ignorance.?

MY RESPONSE:

Swimming in barbaric insanity would be a better description of what I see happening in the world today. If you think your response gives me a better view of reality than what I have learned after many years of study and application of philosophical beliefs you are quite delusional. Your attitude is one of the main things a person should never sustain if one is to live the most wonderful and happy life possible.

"?any fool would know , that they know nothing."

MY RESPONSE:

I did my best to be as nice as possible as I pointed out my observations. I am not ?pointing and mocking? anyone, but I tell it as I see it. So far you people would have to be truly ignorant blind to believe that the answers you have given so far are more important for happiness than living a strong and healthy life. If you are weak and sickly just saying ?unconditional love? doesn?t mean anything and if you truly think about it you will most certainly agree.

?He who speaks does not know. He who knows, does not speak.?

MY RESPONSE:

Whenever I encounter anyone who presents this quote I am usually tempted to say: Well then, prove it and shut up!

?THERE ARE NO EXPERTS?

MY RESPONSE:

There are indeed experts and novices in all human fields of endeavors that I can think of. For you to make such a statement shows that you are not thinking before you write.

?You can't really describe it. It is just that deep inner source of everything. Some might call it the soul or consciousness or true reality but it is the missing thing that we all try to fulfill through material desires. It is a level of existenc that makes all the stuff we do look like shalow dreams.

It is impossible to really discuss it because it isn't a system or a construct, but rather the source that those illusions spring from. Th only way to know it is to experience it and become it.?

MY RESPONSE:

I can hardly believe that I have (((FINALLY))) found a person with true spiritual wisdom in forums of this nature. I have gone to many forums and presented my question and what I always seem to get are many egotistical ignorants who think they are so very wise. What I like about the above quote is that, it sounds to me like, the person is speaking from his heart rather than quoting something from a book. This is the closest anyone has ever come to directly and properly answering the original question I asked in my first post in this forum. Let?s see if he can express the core of what he is doing his best to share. There is a core conclusion that I have learned from nature and you have come closer to expressing it than anyone in any forum I have visited.

The single most important thing people need to know in order to live the most wonderful and happy lives possible is:

Anonymous

Re: The Single Most Important Thing To Know [Re: adamj]
    #3207875 - 10/02/04 09:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

"The single most important thing to know in life is that only you can change your life."

MY RESPONSE:

Just knowing you can change your life is not more important than living a strong and healthy life.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3208265 - 10/02/04 11:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

"do you serve your emotions, or do your emotions serve you"-swami

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Offlinetriptamine
Navagator

Loc: SW
Re: The Single Most Important Thing To Know [Re: kaiowas]
    #3208450 - 10/02/04 11:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The single most important thing to know is that you create your reality. You alone have created all your likes, dislikes, and biases which limit your perception to seeing what you want to see. Sometimes you see something you don't like, but in reality, you are seeing it because you want to: the reason is very personal.

Triptamine

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #3208764 - 10/03/04 02:11 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I think it's obvious just by reading this thread that the single most important thing to know is relative. Not simply from individual to individual, but from moment to moment in a person's life and spiritual/mental/emotional evolution.

What is the most important thing for me to understand at this moment? That I must do for the experience, and not for the memory of a past experience, and how to balance these experiences with observation.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology