About once a week I have a dream where I take a drug I've done or want to do but haven't. Before I tried shrooms I was dying to try them, but couldn't find them. I had one dream when I consumed shrooms and was tripping. I didn't know what tripping was like but in my dream I couldn't walk right and everything seemed cartoonish and zoomed out. I woke up all excited
A few weeks ago and even know I have a strong urge to try San Pedro. So In my dream (I have tripped 4 times on shrooms by now) I consumed San Pedro and my world went upside down. The house I was in changed colors rapidly and people seemed demonic ( not scary to me, but scary looking). Then I looked down and the floor created a worm hole then sunk down a hundred feet. When I looked down it, the floor shot up 100 feet into the air. The whole dream was crazy.
Last night I had an intense dream about shrooms. I was so nerve racked I woke up in sweat and scared as hell (couldn't sleep for a good hour). I was in a big mall. I had drinken a large amount of shroom tea and was walking around waiting for it to kick in. attached to the mall was a hotel where my my school was staying (field trip or something). I walked alone and was feeling that heavy feeling in the stomach and light headed. I was deep into the mall and decided I had about a few moments before faces in walls started showing up, meaning I had an 1-2 hours before the peak. I headed back to the hotel and saw my teacher. I waved and kept going. I troted down a huge staircase. I saw maybe 10-20 ppl walking around. Then I rubbed my eyes and when I opened them all the people had the head of Frankenstein. I was thinking "well at least I'm almost to my room and I'll love this trip" I continues walking and smiled. I would rub my eyes and star hard and they would turn back to normal for a sec. I gave up and kept them as monsters. I walked past an old TV/radio shop. My two friends were standing outside and told me to check this out. I was like hell why not. I walked in and saw a little girl. She was a yellow trashcan. I smiled and looked at the front of the store. A movie was playing in the window, then their was no window and The movie was 3/4 my view (I could still kinda see the store) It was a medevil movie (never seen it before)with demons vs humans. I remember watching the movie and saying, "dude lets watch LOTR:3" Well a king looking human was stabbing demons coming up a ladder on the side of the castle. Then a catapult fired a huge rock into the middle of the movie, hitting the wall making cool explosion. "Damn that looks real on shrooms" I said, I then watched the king kill more demons and then thought hey he looks familiar. I start to laugh cause the demons are stupid and die funny. All of a sudden I wake up sweating hardcore and laughing my ass off. I then start laughing very evil and focus my vision. I'm siting in a movie theater watching the same movie. My two friends from the shop are there plus a third one. They freak out and tell me to shut up. The people in front of people turn around and stare very angry, stand up and leave. My friend reached into my mouth pulls out a a white pill and says, "Dude calm the fuck down, it was a sweat tart!" And This feeling of shit how the fuck did I get here, and Oh man those people are gonna call the cops, and How the fuck am I gonna get to my room tripping this hard, and How the fuck did I get here, Where the fuck am I?!?!?! I'M GOING INSANE!!! *BAM* I wake up.
Weirdest dream of my life.
-------------------- Never pass up a good time.
|