| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
JourneyMan Registered: 08/30/04 Posts: 392 Last seen: 17 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
I have nevertalk Registered: 08/23/04 Posts: 10 Loc: Up your butt and Last seen: 21 years, 7 months |
| ||
|
Human Being ![]() Registered: 10/03/04 Posts: 7,894 Loc: Here & Now |
| ||
|
Why not? Registered: 10/11/03 Posts: 16,407 Loc: in some small dive Last seen: 9 months, 22 days |
| ||
|
King of OTD Registered: 09/22/04 Posts: 1,559 Loc: PNW Last seen: 6 years, 5 months |
| ||
|
JourneyMan Registered: 08/30/04 Posts: 392 Last seen: 17 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 08/20/03 Posts: 8,657 Loc: Canada Last seen: 15 years, 3 months |
| ||
|
Resident TranceA ![]() Registered: 04/05/04 Posts: 626 Last seen: 15 years, 11 months |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Dream drugs... ( |
5,783 | 37 | 12/02/04 03:30 PM by redgreenvines | ||
![]() |
What if a new drug was discovered/made tommorrow... ( |
4,122 | 42 | 05/25/21 01:46 PM by shockplague0 | ||
![]() |
I had the sweetist dream | 769 | 11 | 04/13/04 04:23 PM by Dreamer987 | ||
![]() |
Where do you hide your drugs? ( |
4,055 | 30 | 02/22/13 09:38 PM by NotTheDevil | ||
![]() |
Tripping in Dreams ( |
6,041 | 32 | 10/09/20 07:00 AM by Shroomhunts | ||
![]() |
Was Lewis Carroll on LSD, Shrooms or A Musc? ( |
28,703 | 37 | 12/05/09 11:02 AM by kaste | ||
![]() |
Dreams and drug tests. | 2,181 | 9 | 10/31/03 06:58 PM by tak | ||
![]() |
Composing music in your dreams | 1,448 | 8 | 11/23/03 06:58 AM by OldSpice |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Entire Staff 1,221 topic views. 4 members, 40 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||

*
) or some death is exactly the same emotional discharge I get when I dream drug use. This makes me think that I have some emotion I am not letting out, and many different things, like drugs, rain, someones death, etc, can trigger that same emotional release. It seems like whenever I do drugs in a dream it's always induces some sort of outpouring of emotions, just like rain for some reason always seems to do. All the dream interpretation stuff says water is a symbol of spirituality, so I guess when I get the same feeling from drugs that I do from water in dreams, it's reflective of drugs being a spiritual tool. I dunno.

