Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Dream a drug...
    #3215637 - 10/04/04 07:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

About once a week I have a dream where I take a drug I've done or want to do but haven't. Before I tried shrooms I was dying to try them, but couldn't find them. I had one dream when I consumed shrooms and was tripping. I didn't know what tripping was like but in my dream I couldn't walk right and everything seemed cartoonish and zoomed out. I woke up all excited

A few weeks ago and even know I have a strong urge to try San Pedro. So In my dream (I have tripped 4 times on shrooms by now) I consumed San Pedro and my world went upside down. The house I was in changed colors rapidly and people seemed demonic ( not scary to me, but scary looking). Then I looked down and the floor created a worm hole then sunk down a hundred feet. When I looked down it, the floor shot up 100 feet into the air. The whole dream was crazy.

Last night I had an intense dream about shrooms. I was so nerve racked I woke up in sweat and scared as hell (couldn't sleep for a good hour). I was in a big mall. I had drinken a large amount of shroom tea and was walking around waiting for it to kick in. attached to the mall was a hotel where my my school was staying (field trip or something). I walked alone and was feeling that heavy feeling in the stomach and light headed. I was deep into the mall and decided I had about a few moments before faces in walls started showing up, meaning I had an 1-2 hours before the peak. I headed back to the hotel and saw my teacher. I waved and kept going. I troted down a huge staircase. I saw maybe 10-20 ppl walking around. Then I rubbed my eyes and when I opened them all the people had the head of Frankenstein. I was thinking "well at least I'm almost to my room and I'll love this trip" I continues walking and smiled. I would rub my eyes and star hard and they would turn back to normal for a sec. I gave up and kept them as monsters. I walked past an old TV/radio shop. My two friends were standing outside and told me to check this out. I was like hell why not. I walked in and saw a little girl. She was a yellow trashcan. I smiled and looked at the front of the store. A movie was playing in the window, then their was no window and The movie was 3/4 my view (I could still kinda see the store) It was a medevil movie (never seen it before)with demons vs humans. I remember watching the movie and saying, "dude lets watch LOTR:3" Well a king looking human was stabbing demons coming up a ladder on the side of the castle. Then a catapult fired a huge rock into the middle of the movie, hitting the wall making cool explosion. "Damn that looks real on shrooms" I said, I then watched the king kill more demons and then thought hey he looks familiar. I start to laugh cause the demons are stupid and die funny. All of a sudden I wake up sweating hardcore and laughing my ass off. I then start laughing very evil and focus my vision. I'm siting in a movie theater watching the same movie. My two friends from the shop are there plus a third one. They freak out and tell me to shut up. The people in front of people turn around and stare very angry, stand up and leave. My friend reached into my mouth pulls out a a white pill and says, "Dude calm the fuck down, it was a sweat tart!" And This feeling of shit how the fuck did I get here, and Oh man those people are gonna call the cops, and How the fuck am I gonna get to my room tripping this hard, and How the fuck did I get here, Where the fuck am I?!?!?! I'M GOING INSANE!!! *BAM* I wake up.

Weirdest dream of my life.

--------------------
Never pass up a good time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline123316
I have nevertalked to agirl.
Loc: Up your butt and around t...
Re: Dream a drug... [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3215660 - 10/04/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I actually psyched my self up so much for my 9 gram trip, the night before, I went to sleep and dreampt that I was triping on the 9 grams

--------------------
shooms> 30.00
eighth of dank> 60.00
Bulding a time machine out of a bicycle and oven...Priceless

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3215671 - 10/04/04 08:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've had similar experiences, where I was so anxious to try a new substance that I did so in my dreams. Of course those experiences are never close to the ones in real life, but they're still cool. I wonder what a dream trip would be like on Calea...

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #3215916 - 10/04/04 09:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If you are wondering why your dreams sound quite silly and ... *keeping unappropriate comments to myself :rolleyes:*

Let me just say that dreams are simply your thought process without your ego or self consciousness getting in the way. 

So if you dream that drugs are just a game and are "crazy to get fucked up on" ... then maybe that's how you view them in waking life.  You just may not know it. 

By the way, is this thread even fit for this forum?

--------------------

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
    #3217062 - 10/05/04 02:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Interesting thread even if it might not fit (I mean it seems like we all check all the forums here)

I have had a few dreams where I have done drugs in the dream.  The most memoriable was when I dreamed I was smoking this pot (this was when I was using Calea a lot and not smoking any pot for several weeks) and I was like "Man this is good pot," then a second later I looked at it and there were huge crystals (like rock salt) on the pot and I thought "wow someone put crack on this pot" but then I started getting size distortions like with psychedelics.  I've never done coke or meth or any crystaline drug, so that was wierd.

On a related note, my first high dose DXM trip I walked to the spot in the woods I used to go to smoke pot all the time, and I entered a weird hallucinating state where all the trees looked like joints and the grass was some white powder and the black path was like black tar herion.  Then I got to my spot in the world and pretty much did the bill hicks lay on the ground for four hours going "oh my god, I love everything".  I've never done herion or white powder, so entering that world was wierd for me.

I interpret drug use in dreams differently then aje.  I think that dreams often give catharsis, letting out complicated feelings that you don't express while awake.  A person who uses drugs for emotional/spiritual effects might dream drug use as a method for inducing the catharsis.  It's sorta wierd but the way I feel when I dream about rain (dry weather is killing shroom season :frown: ) or some death is exactly the same emotional discharge I get when I dream drug use.  This makes me think that I have some emotion I am not letting out, and many different things, like drugs, rain, someones death, etc, can trigger that same emotional release.  It seems like whenever I do drugs in a dream it's always induces some sort of outpouring of emotions, just like rain for some reason always seems to do.  All the dream interpretation stuff says water is a symbol of spirituality, so I guess when I get the same feeling from drugs that I do from water in dreams, it's reflective of drugs being a spiritual tool.  I dunno.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Re: Dream a drug... [Re: abhi]
    #3217236 - 10/05/04 05:18 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

aje said:
If you are wondering why your dreams sound quite silly and ... *keeping unappropriate comments to myself :rolleyes:*

I'm sorry it sounded silly, next time I sleep I'll remember to tell my mind that.

--------------------
Never pass up a good time.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3217259 - 10/05/04 05:46 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I almost died last night and then when I went to bed I had two dreams where I almost died. Dreams are fun sometimes, but not when you're about to die in them.  :thumbdown:

OfflineHawkeye2
Resident TranceAddict

#3217302 - 10/05/04 06:46 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Frighteningly enough, I've been having dreams recently of me smoking crack or shooting up heroin. I've never done either of these things, and really don't have a desire to, so when I wake up from these dreams I'm pretty shocked. Anyone know why I would do this?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom