Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wish me luck! (plz)
    #3217209 -

Got two midterms today. So far I've been keeping A's in all my classes, but I set a goal that I must achieve A's at the end of the semester to venture into the realm of psychedelia again.

Send good vibes my way so I can see you guys on the other side!

Take care,

s2


Oh, and good luck to those that also have them this week :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wish me luck! (plz) [Re: Adden]
    #3217214 -

Good vibes are being sent your way man :mushroom2: :heartpump: :mushroom2: :goodluck:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wish me luck! (plz) [Re: Adden]
    #3217242 -

Definitely good luck!! I'm sending the sparkly vibes right now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wish me luck! (plz) [Re: Adden]
    #3218896 -

Well I feel like an ass, 3 hours of sleep in 2 1/2 days and the syllabi all said "midterms"...

Apparently they're "mid-midterms" or some such :wtf: They can't call them tests anymore?

Either way, the lack of sleep=k3y. I don't know how I pulled it off but I'm positive I aced one (for sure) and the other's a possible B. I didn't study uber hard or anything, but it was like being awake and dreaming, and the knowledge just flowed. I don't know how I did it...

but I did.

Lookin forward to mescaline and a nice fresh snowfall :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wish me luck! (plz) [Re: Adden]
    #3219163 -

GL


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wish me luck! (plz) [Re: Adden]
    #3219472 -

nice goin bro, way to go!


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wish me luck! (plz) [Re: Adden]
    #3219602 -

Awesome man.

Dude, 70 % of getting A's in college is just going to class.

Oh, and that mescaline + nice snow sounds SOOOOO good.


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wish me luck! (plz) [Re: Adden]
    #3219708 -

I'm sure you'll do fine. But here's some good vibes anyway! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is this a joke? cheat sheet on midterm
( 1 2 all )
Tangerines 2,995 32 11/15/07 01:55 PM
by forbiddendonut
* 4 midterms this week DieCommie 1,118 15 03/08/06 02:56 PM
by trumancoyote
* Midterms anyone?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Tangerines 5,266 93 02/13/08 10:23 PM
by Tangerines
* 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.)
( 1 2 all )
thenewuser 5,788 37 04/10/05 08:03 PM
by Kenny7822
* I scored some free mescaline today! BloodNOil 771 9 04/07/05 08:53 PM
by thenewuser
* wish me luck KingOftheThing 577 16 11/01/04 11:25 AM
by RRhoads
* Help PLZ, I want to move to Europe! Ego Death 622 4 01/26/05 07:43 AM
by Ego Death
* Omfg Im so confused, plz read! Kaydren 1,083 14 06/05/05 04:59 PM
by pantsboy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
568 topic views. 4 members, 97 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.