Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
If the mushroom is near harvest and the mold is small and distant from the fruit, you *might* be able to keep that one fruit. If there are any other cakes in the terrarium, get rid of it, as it can easily cause problems for the others. Good rule of thumb to get rid of green as soon as possible. Are you sure it's mold and not bruising? You can check with a q-tip [swab]. . .wipe the area with it; if green comes off onto the swab, it's most likely mold.