Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* *DELETED*
    #3190481 -

Post deleted by Hobo

Reason for deletion: x


Edited by Hobo (09/29/04 06:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* [Re: Hobo]
    #3194791 -

Never heard of it. What station was it on?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* [Re: adamj]
    #3194794 -

haha I've seen this movie before. pretty funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* [Re: Hobo]
    #3197795 -

"Okay, so I'm at this party, allright, and I have three hits of acid. So I drop one, and the nest thing I know, I'm on the ground. So she dragged me onto her lawn, and then her grand mother came home and said I had to go to the hospital. So I woke up in the hospital and searched my pockets for the other two hits of acid, because I wanted to drop them there. But they were gone because they had taken them from. And they told me that it was just some blotter paper with some acid on it, and they told me I was gonna die. But they just kept me in there for a month, then told me I was the worst case they had ever seen, and let me go. Yeah. I've got a million stories like that."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* *DELETED* [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3198043 -

Post deleted by Hobo

Reason for deletion: x


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* [Re: Hobo]
    #3199024 -

has anyone else noticed similarities between american movie and the second part of the movie storytelling. if you watch storytelling it is pretty much a direct insult to the people who made american movie. (not borchardt and shank)
plus mike shank is in the movie...
if you havent seen storytelling check it out and you might get a different perspective on american movie.

k


--------------------
----------------------------------------
we hope that you choke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* [Re: knumb]
    #3200017 -

i watched that movie it kicked ass! and if you mean storyteller when you say storytelling, my brothers fiance is in that movie!


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* [Re: Hobo]
    #3200527 -

I found that on a page of quoates from the film. http://www.geocities.com/aaronbcaldwell/Americanmov.html Oh, I found it by googling "mike schank acid"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3200827 -

thats and old movie i watched that when i was in high schoool very very good an indie about makeing indies


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Movie: The Making of Northwestern *Question* [Re: Hobo]
    #3201579 -

I still gotta see that movie. It was filmed in my home town.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* movies galore! suggestions PLEASE =)
( 1 2 3 all )
Raadt 5,723 46 01/24/21 03:31 PM
by psi
* Need a suggestion for a movie to rent.
( 1 2 all )
Remy 7,913 37 10/27/02 12:24 AM
by In(di)go
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,186 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,816 155 09/23/24 06:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* 29 second Timothy Leary movie LearyfanS 1,666 12 01/22/03 12:00 AM
by Learyfan
* "Magical Mystery Tour" the movie LearyfanS 1,822 12 04/16/03 10:16 AM
by Learyfan
* A Cool Movie! PapaverS 715 2 08/04/03 12:57 PM
by Young_but_cool
* hey guys some questions about the ring movies -us & japanese minusrestraint 944 3 02/25/03 10:33 PM
by cybrbeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,131 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 228 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.