Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Two wakes tonight.
    #3201329 -

A few days ago I heard someone close to someone I am close with died so I was asked to go to a wake. I was like, ok, I'll go to the wake.

Not one day later does someone else (my cousin-in-law's brother) die and I have to go to a differant wake today as well!

Now, I went to two wakes tonight and I am really down and pissed. That is two deaths so far and I'm hating the fact that I had to go to two separate ones in the same night. WTF! The first was killed by a drunk driver and the second was killed by a heart attack. I feel that tonight was a rotten night because of this!

As I light up a cigg stub, I have nothing left to say.


--------------------
Agent 727
7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Two wakes tonight. [Re: MAGnum]
    #3201402 -

Hmm... take it easy, man. :heart:


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Two wakes tonight. [Re: browndustin]
    #3201452 -

Thanks, I am glad at least someone cares.


--------------------
Agent 727
7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Two wakes tonight. [Re: MAGnum]
    #3201466 -

ouch, thats a lot of hurt for one day


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Two wakes tonight. [Re: MAGnum]
    #3201467 -

That's very sad, and sounds like it'll be a heavy night for you.  :frown:

*sends vibes of comfort and strength* :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Two wakes tonight. [Re: MAGnum]
    #3201508 -

Sounds like a rough night man... I'm sorry to hear about that...

Keep your head up man. stay strong

...Speddy:gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Two wakes tonight. [Re: ImYourSpedFriend]
    #3202124 -

Seriously, it has been a rough night.

Thanks for your support guys, seriously.

One of my friends came by for a few hours and we blazed some Salvia. Chilling with a friend kind of made me feel better. It was his first experiance with it and he got framed on his second hit of it (his first hit wasn't a real breakthrough).


--------------------
Agent 727
7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Waking Life
( 1 2 all )
TiCal 1,410 26 03/15/05 07:40 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight)
( 1 2 all )
StrandedVoyager 1,985 26 09/22/05 01:54 PM
by Tranceharper
* Philosophers stones truffles tonight glenofshrooms 2,478 10 02/23/05 01:54 AM
by glenofshrooms
* What I did tonight The_Hobbit 830 5 04/28/05 07:00 AM
by Kapellimestari
* I'm Tripping Tonight!!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,676 28 04/24/04 09:31 AM
by MOTH
* my dog died tonight Faaip_De_Oiad 1,072 11 11/12/05 08:53 PM
by veggie
* Quick! Give me strength!
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 2,830 31 09/01/04 07:48 PM
by Phishgrrl
* so i got fired from taco bell tonight
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 3,912 26 12/01/04 11:00 AM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
835 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.