Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4694995 -

Tranceharper said:
All this talk -_- , I am on a limited budget right now, I have 3/4 tank in eggplantmobil, so I could get 240 miles out of her if I was lucky, If I go looking now and find nothing, I am SOoL -_- You find more of the fly agaric I take it phat ? -Tranceharper



No, this is just from yesterday's find. However these two mushrooms are so big, I'm positive I could get four to six people off. So I'm having just some close friends over tonight to experience these things.

I went out last weekend looking for cyans but nothing was growing except for some uninteresting ones. Finding these amanitas was completely random. Before you make a big trip, I'd wait a couple of weeks. Just so you don't come all that way for nothing.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4695030 -

DeathCompany said:
snce your sharing hisrory i facts i will too. Did u know that viking berzerkers would take the aminatas before they went into battle to "get in the zone" it is also known to increaase strength



I remember watching a special on the discovery channel about these tribes that used some sort of snuff, i think, before going into battle. They tested the snuff and found traces of amanita in it. Then they did a double blind test where two equally matched judo fighters were given a drug. One got placebo and the other got some sort of amanita extract. The fighter that got the extract began showing marked improvement in his fighting ability. It was pretty fascinating, I wish I knew what show it was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: phalloidin]
    #4695054 -

Man... I'm going to drop these things, take my friends to the beach near my house and declare war on all the unlucky inhabitants.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: phalloidin]
    #4695057 -

ahh, this was the show, I guess it was on PBS

Day of the Zulu
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/case_zulu/clues.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: phalloidin]
    #4695137 -

Hehe , I dont think two mushrooms will get more than one person ' off ' How were you planing on preparing / conusming them ? :P -Tranceharper


--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4695232 -

I'm drying them in front of a fan, and then I'm probably just going to cut them into four pieces and eat them straight. Smoke some weed for the nausea and go on my merry way.

Reading on erowid, they're saying about 5 grams is the absolute most I should be taking on a first trip. These two mushrooms are probably an ounce and a half a piece. I was thinking eat one tonight and save the other one for later.

Word is already getting around my social circles because I called one of my friends screaming about being a pirate and invading the beach by my house on shrooms and I've already gotten two phones calls asking "What the fuck were you talking about?" Haha, I'm so stoked :laugh:


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4695429 -

Hehe , well hopefully they acomplish what you seek for you and your friends , a bit of sugestion however , might be to grind them as fine as possible , or atleast crush them into small pieces ,and reflux in water at around 180farinheit I think ? below boiling , that creates more muscimol, just things I have heard, as I said, I am one of the ' stupid ' ones who enjoys eating these raw , I will be trying the drying / reflux method this year though provided I can find myself some ... -Tranceharper

"I see Gnomes "


--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Edited by Tranceharper (09/22/05 01:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Another close call tonight: dnL 2,080 10 12/17/03 10:09 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* slashed my wrist tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Larrythescaryrex 7,351 63 04/01/08 03:57 AM
by Alec_Baldwin
* Going to the World Series Tonight!
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 3,462 25 10/21/03 03:08 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* Tripping tonight need info on hbwr....how to? UncleMike 1,201 13 09/14/03 09:05 PM
by Buddrow
* What's everyone up to tonight? (also a rant...)
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,675 24 09/25/17 04:51 PM
by trendal
* Need Info Fungushungry 773 7 07/29/03 06:01 PM
by Dava
* tonight i almost died.....i must smoke now
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,698 24 12/13/03 02:58 PM
by abhi
* i need some new tunes! wyldtouch69 1,121 17 03/31/03 10:17 PM
by AbFab

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,985 topic views. 1 members, 17 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.