Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight)
    #4694882 - 09/22/05 01:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hey,

I've gotten such decent advice here on the shroomery that I thought I'd return to the well once again. Tonight, I'm having a couple of friends over to my apartment and we're doing amantias for the first time for any of us and I was just wondering what things should I have to do? What music should I have playing? Should I put anything to look at up in the living room? What are your guy's and gal's experiences with amantias?

Thanks in advance

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4694904 - 09/22/05 01:40 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Don't forget to drink your piss.

--------------------

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Loc: Pacific Northwest USA
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4694918 - 09/22/05 01:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

That actually is something that should be considered if one consumes amanitas, but also must be considered, what else have you consumed ? other things come out in urine as well not just muscimol , If one fasts from all intoxicants for a week or so , and food for a couple days, that is not a bad idea , as sick as it sounds , if I manage to do that fasting regiment , I would not object to attempting to understand the siberians And phat, what we are talking about ... In siberia, the custom was that , either less fortunate ( read as, thoes who did not have fly agaric ) members of the tribe would wait outside the dwelling of a more fortunate ( read as , has eaten alot of fly agaric ) with a bowl , to collect urine , as well as shaman would consume their own urine, repeatedly, as it takes several passes through the body for the muscimol to be absorbed , almost all of it is excreted back through the urine, and the body filters out the more harmful / nausiating substances in the mushroom, so all and all, the urine method is likely to be more pleasent , then eating the mushroom, if one can manage to overcome the cultural taboo that surrounds drinking urine . err edited to add more : to answer your question Phat , what I honestly sugest, is just siting there , if one has a small drum or rattle, that is something nice to have , otherwise just sit in a nice quiet space , or if you happen to have say ... a ... KANTELE -_- ( come on UPS man run run run to my door ) That is great , keep some water near you . I dont think this is something that lends itself to social intoxication, though others may disagree , I would personaly put all of the ' deleriants ' ( Datura / Atropa Belladonna / Henbane, Amanita muscaria/ pantherina ) into a group of things that most deffinatly should be treated with respect , Fly agaric is more forgiving then the tropane nightshades are , and at this point, I think the toloache has told me to part ways, not for any ill happenings, just I believe its time. I believe scrying and divination if one is a pagan, is something that fly agaric lends itself to . If you are already fermilar with it -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Edited by Tranceharper (09/22/05 01:51 PM)

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4694919 - 09/22/05 01:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

ahha yeah more bang for your buck

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4694920 - 09/22/05 01:47 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

What?

I'm just trying to say piss tastes good.

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4694923 - 09/22/05 01:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Um... I think I'm good with just eating the mushrooms and then donating my piss to the Seattle Sewer System and whoever happens to be on the other end of the pipe.

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4694924 - 09/22/05 01:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

snce your sharing hisrory i facts i will too. Did u know that viking berzerkers would take the aminatas before they went into battle to "get in the zone" it is also known to increaase strength

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4694930 - 09/22/05 01:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
snce your sharing hisrory i facts i will too. Did u know that viking berzerkers would take the aminatas before they went into battle to "get in the zone" it is also known to increaase strength

Really? That's pretty bad ass, so is it kind of like PCP?

(Remembering the time I accidently took Ecstacy cut with PCP and wanted to fight and fuck everything that moved for about a week)

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4694936 - 09/22/05 01:52 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

That's the theory with Soma and the Aryans. Amanitas are thought to be one of the ingredients to their war booze!

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4694937 - 09/22/05 01:52 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

no not really just the increased strength part. you guys should have push up contests woo

--------------------

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

#4694942 - 09/22/05 01:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I had heard that, its a theory Deathcompany not proven, but a likely theory, something I really believe is however, where ever these mushrooms were found, there was someone consuming them for ritual purposes, any human , I dont care what tribe, that encountered these mushrooms in the forest, would know they were special, they are a very odd thing to find among the forest floor, with their blood red cap and white contrasting ' worts' these would have been something at some point, every cultural group who encountered them consumed , if the consumption continued, I believe it did , if fungi was accepted in the culture, it was likely by healers, and Shaman , if it was not genraly accepted, I am sure the ' sorcerers , witches, brujos ect ' still consumed it , something like this dosent just grow on the forest floor and not get noticed ... -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4694945 - 09/22/05 01:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I doubt you got a roll with PCP in it.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4694950 - 09/22/05 01:56 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4694953 - 09/22/05 01:56 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Except not one of those has MDMA in it.

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

#4694955 - 09/22/05 01:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

haha yeah why would someone lace it with that. its not like it can be easily mistaken as ectsasy once taken.

--------------------

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

#4694957 - 09/22/05 01:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

??? Not one for synthetics myself, what ever floats ones boat :smile: Intoxicant use for me is pretty much limited to ritual consumption , tobacco , and alchohol however, ocassionaly make their way into my realm of ' casual use ' . These mushrooms will probobly discourage any such thing the second time around, projectile vomit isent something most people feel is a good price to pay for six hours of delerium ... If one is of a faith , that however values the spirit realm , and being able to function more fluidly in it, these mushrooms can become powerful tools , as all the deleriants can, and psychoactive things in general, deleriants I dont think are something people could enjoy recreationaly though -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4694962 - 09/22/05 01:59 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

smoke some bud itll keep that "projectile Vomit" down

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4694963 - 09/22/05 01:59 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
I doubt you got a roll with PCP in it.

It was some hardcore form of speed and someone told me later on it was PCP, this was in the beginning of my drug career and the first time I ever did ecstacy so I had no idea what anything was. That experience was so scary that I seriously stayed away from E for about half a year after that. Thank goodness I tried E again after that and fell in love with it.

They were these huge white pills that didn't look anything like E but like I said this was in the beginning and I didn't know what anything was. I remember falling in love with a girl, backing off three guys with a chair while threating to fuck their mothers, and running around town for three days straight wearing a suit and screaming incoherently at people on the street.

--------------------

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (09/22/05 02:04 PM)

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Re: Your help needed (having a get together and doing amantias tonight) [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4694966 - 09/22/05 02:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

errr sorry dident read last page of post, these things move fast :wink: Strength wise , These produce a tension in muscles, like datura does , one feels very strong for a time , and then becomes weak , the ' strength' I think is probobly just a result of the brain not registering pain / stress on muscles , and as a result they are pushed to the limit, if you strain them, might not feel at the time, I asure you, the next day you will -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

#4694982 - 09/22/05 02:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

All this talk -_- , I am on a limited budget right now, I have 3/4 tank in eggplantmobil, so I could get 240 miles out of her if I was lucky, If I go looking now and find nothing, I am SOoL -_- You find more of the fly agaric I take it phat ? -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub