Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
just wondering
    #3142941 -

This girl I have know for 6 maybe 7 years now is getting to me.
She went out with my good friend. For 2 years and I knew them both before they hooked up. We always had a crush on each other. I had a few chances to get with her. But I take Honor and loyalty very seriously. She broke up with my friend and I ended up bouncing around the states, I come back and she is takin. It kills me. A year goes by and I bounce off again cuz I cant keep waiting. She breaks up with the dude, a few months goes by I come home. Shes takin! We know whats up between us but she is always in a relationship while I am around.
Her BF is in a band and we go see him at the open mic. Every time she walks by she looks me up and down. Then goes back to talkin with his friends, He gets jelus of us when we are talkin cuz he can see whats goin on.

I guess all I can do is be a friend and stick around even though she has a man. And if she keeps this guy, thats cool cuz hes a cool dude.
But man why cant I just get a peace!

She looks like the Redhead on that 70's show. But a lil hotter.

I dunno just needed to put that down so its kinda out my head. Maybe I should use a jurnal instead of boreing you all with my trials of life n what not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just wondering [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3142974 -

why not just striaght up tell her? games are lame.


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just wondering [Re: Delyrium]
    #3142984 -

No games. I told her I liked her, it was mutual. I dont know what I would tell her other than that. Im not going to be like, lisen here sister you better drop yo man and come on ova hea. Should I?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just wondering [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3143003 -

hm sure why not?

if it's mutual - she won't back off i guess.


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just wondering [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3143127 -

I know its killing you, but just be patient.

What does your heart tell you to do?

Just listen and follow that.

But things will happen how they are meant to happen, we are just drifters in this river we call life, we may be able to swim from a little to avoid certain things or to take certain opportunities, but inevitably, we are being pulled down stream.

If you guys are meant to be, you will be, if you feel your intervetion is a necessity, by all means go for it.


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just wondering [Re: Skikid16]
    #3143145 -

makes sence to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just wondering [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3143158 -

cool


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Will Trip with A Certain Girl and I Wonder... gotmagog 1,888 18 05/19/04 07:12 PM
by wandrnshaman
* Man I wonder if anyone here talks to themselves like I do?
( 1 2 all )
adamj 3,862 22 07/23/12 08:40 AM
by RhinestoneBones
* A little exercise really DOES work wonders. Noviseer 1,181 13 03/02/06 05:07 AM
by The_Hobbit
* running/exercise really DOES work wonders! DistortedEyes 1,002 9 06/20/05 05:46 PM
by ivi
* University has done wonders for my mental health. Wolfe3001 757 6 11/18/04 07:43 AM
by bf6
* 1 beer wonder, always sick.
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 1,582 20 12/06/04 06:41 PM
by kadakuda
* Gay Guys and Shrooms
( 1 2 all )
pattern 7,974 27 10/24/03 03:58 PM
by Asante
* An interesting read: (Christians, drugs, and disaster)
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,285 25 04/09/04 03:37 AM
by daba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
615 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.