Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
So I'm about to meet jenny in person...
    #3138648 -

To those of you who have met her...
Should I arm myself?  :guns:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Edited by Adamist (09/15/04 03:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Adamist]
    #3138656 -

Yes i would suggest arming yourself for sure!!!















With lots and lots of condoms  :cool: :cool: :cool:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Adamist]
    #3138659 -

like the saying goes: "fore-warned is fore-armed"

wait a minute... or was that "forewarned is four-armed" ?(y'know, like those hindu gods like shiva & kali...)

:wink: ...


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Adamist]
    #3138661 -

I'm sorry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: gnrm23]
    #3138665 -

me oh my.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Adamist]
    #3138710 -

jenny is a great girl and lots of fun to hang out with....

Tell her I said hi!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Ripple]
    #3138764 -

Tell her I said hi too! :laugh:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Adamist]
    #3138783 -

Jenny is awesome, bring mace of course though. Better safe than sorry. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Adamist]
    #3138807 -

Does her last name start with "Bam..." or something?





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Learyfan]
    #3138824 -

That's her AIM screan name


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: vivid]
    #3138838 -

vivid said:
Jenny is awesome, bring mace of course though. Better safe than sorry. :wink:



It won't work Jenny's a ninja!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Ripple]
    #3138868 -

Ripple said:
That?s her AIM screan name



I know, I was just wondering if she chose that name because her real last name starts with "Bam....".








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Learyfan]
    #3138930 -

Learyfan said:
Ripple said:
That's her AIM screan name



I know, I was just wondering if she chose that name because her real last name starts with "Bam....".





Oh......not sure?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Learyfan]
    #3138931 -

That's a nice picture. Sometimes when I go into that position I uncontrollably fart. So I feel kinda sorry for the girl who's chillin on her ass cheeks.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Adamist]
    #3138945 -

Heh, I didn't even realize her name was just "jenny" on the Shroomery. I'm used to talking with her on AIM. :smile:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Anno [Re: Adamist]
    #3138961 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: ]
    #3139139 -

Tell Elmo I said hello.

BigNerd


--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: BigNerd]
    #3139185 -

I dunno if I'll meet Elmo too, but if I do I'll be sure to give him your regards.  :laugh:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: Adamist]
    #3139215 -

umm she is very outgoing, and she talks about poop :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I'm about to meet jennybam in person... [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3139221 -

What else can you tell me about her? :smile:

She should be arriving any minute...


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm meeting someone from the shroomery tonight!!! MOTH 1,699 16 03/24/04 10:43 PM
by MOTH
* meeting girls on the internet. Your thoughts?
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 11,302 58 12/11/19 08:18 AM
by cannabinated
* Ever meet a crazy person?
( 1 2 all )
djd586 4,562 27 04/25/04 08:49 AM
by OldSpice
* this is cheesy but I need a name
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,864 24 04/13/04 07:53 AM
by Anonymous
* Where and how did you meet your partner??
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 4,622 33 08/03/06 09:21 PM
by TODAY
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile
* Time To Play Name That Author! PapaverS 1,001 6 06/03/03 12:19 AM
by Papaver
* meeting girls on net: follow-up post
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 7,330 54 05/09/04 11:42 AM
by MagicGirL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,219 topic views. 8 members, 20 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.