Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Bye bye New Orleans
    #3135610 - 09/14/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

And I just got back from there.

yeah, I know this isn't much of a prediction since the hurricane is visually headed right for New Orleans..

..But nevertheless you heard it here first. I predicted a direct impact of hurricane Ivan into New Orleans yesterday. I should have posted it then, but just watch how direct of a hit New Orleans takes when the day comes.

I had a feeling something was amiss when I went to New Orleans, but I couldn't put my finger on what I was feeling. Now I know what it was.

That's all, peace. :laugh:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Bye bye New Orleans [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3135625 - 09/14/04 05:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm sorry LF but this isn't S&P related, I'm gonna move it to the pub

:smile:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3135628 - 09/14/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I predict a rather large comet will make headlines within the week.

This is fun :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Bye bye New Orleans [Re: kaiowas]
    #3135630 - 09/14/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

O.K. Sometimes I suck at picking the right forum.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3135635 - 09/14/04 05:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It's partially S&P related, depending on how you reached your prediction :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Bye bye New Orleans [Re: deff]
    #3135638 - 09/14/04 05:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Through my spirituality. But the mods know best..

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Bye bye New Orleans [Re: deff]
    #3135642 - 09/14/04 05:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:shocked:

:wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3135648 - 09/14/04 05:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

naw it guwna get biloxi

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3135650 - 09/14/04 05:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah so anyway, I got this feeling while I was there that God intended to wipe the place out...

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3135655 - 09/14/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, they're saying it'll probably hit around Mobile, Alabama. But there's still a good chance N.O. will get zapped.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3135657 - 09/14/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You are right
If Ivan makes a direct hit on New Orleans they are fucked.
I watched a show last year talking about that citys dikes and flood control. It's not good. The Corps of Engineers have a plan that won't be complete until 2014. In the mean time, they said, a direct hit by a catagory 5 hurrican will be very,very bad. Like flooding 20 feet deep for miles inland.

It doesn't look good for them

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3135658 - 09/14/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

In 1995 i had a dream about the sept 11 attacks too.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Bye bye New Orleans [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3135670 - 09/14/04 05:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Actually, they're saying it'll probably hit around Mobile, Alabama. But there's still a good chance N.O. will get zapped.

you say mobile, he says nawlins, i say biloxi, we will see who is correct b 4 2 lawng.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (09/14/04 05:59 PM)

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Bye bye New Orleans [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3135682 - 09/14/04 06:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

you say mobile, he says nawlins, i say biloxi, we will see who is correct b 4 2 lawng.

yep. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3135728 - 09/14/04 06:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I was wondering where you disappeared to.  I'm glad you made it out of there okay.  Hopefully N.O won't get struck too badly.  :frown:

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Bye bye New Orleans [Re: MOTH]
    #3135758 - 09/14/04 06:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, i'd hate for them to have to spend the $900 they collected from me on repairs or anything. :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #3135828 - 09/14/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well I was predicting(non-psychic) landfall just east of Mobile yesterday and my aunt and uncle live there. I hope they'll be alright.

My hometown is 20 miles inland from the Mississippi Gulf Coast and my parents live there. My Dad is helping prepare the Red Cross shelter and people are coming in from New Orleans and the Coast. Hotels are booked up to Hattiesburg.

Me and my family survived the legendary hurricane Camille so this is almost a dust devil compared to 200 mph winds and the eye passing directly over. But everyone is taking it very seriously. We've just seen worse is all and I'm glad this one isn't any stronger.

Yeah New Orleans is one of my favorite cities. I think they'll be fine but its too early to say. They are below sea level and very vulnerable. If you visit notice the graves are built encased on the surface for that very reason.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Bye bye New Orleans [Re: Jellric]
    #3135843 - 09/14/04 06:39 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

im sorry to hear that your family is in danger.

my grandpapy lives in hattiesburg, you think he may get harmed by the storm? :confused:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#3136160 - 09/14/04 07:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i just read an article that said if it gets directly hit it can be submerged by water...atleast the experts say so.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Bye bye New Orleans [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3136779 - 09/14/04 10:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

They would not sell very many frozen drinks if that happens, that's fer sure.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom