Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: A doctor's first hand account of New Orleans conditions [Re: faslimy]
    #4617575 -

Gonna save the motherfuckin' day yeah, America, FUCK YEAH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A doctor's first hand account of New Orleans conditions [Re: Boom]
    #4617593 -

I blame the media


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A doctor's first hand account of New Orleans conditions [Re: Shroomism]
    #4617657 -

George Bush doesn't hate black people, people do... the media will make them believe whatever they know the people want to, with a twist of selected video footage and biased reports.
Do you think I'm going to hell because I just now prayed for the victims? 6 day and a prayer, is that all, your thoughts! That's all I did I'm starting to feel bad and wonder what I can do to help. I should have gone down there after Katrina hit with my boat and my shotguns and means to help as a vigilante.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ACCOUNTING? accountant 1,249 10 05/19/06 03:16 PM
by kaniz
* Pets being left behind in New Orleans.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,051 30 09/22/05 02:38 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Doctor charged in drug overdose case. InsatiableThirst 1,002 0 08/07/05 05:49 AM
by InsatiableThirst
* Bye bye New Orleans
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 2,306 25 09/15/04 10:21 AM
by Jellric
* I need a gmail account.
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,225 25 08/05/05 03:48 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Are you going to donate to help New Orleans?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 4,745 64 09/09/05 10:45 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Well....it is New Orleans... RandalFlagg 1,492 13 09/09/05 06:32 PM
by SneezingPenis
* new orleans PurpleKush 580 5 12/14/06 11:59 PM
by PurpleKush

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,097 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.