Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Get your daily recomended allowance of BBQ'd Ribs right here
    #3133475 -

Get yourself a rack of ribs.


Gently rub some mesquite flavor on the meat.


Cover with some saran wrap and refridgerate for an hour.


Slap that baby on a smoking hot grill meat side down to seer in the flavor.


Don't worry thats only the mesquite sauce burning, not the meat.


Now we paint the meat with some BBQ sauce.  After painting with BBQ sauce cover the grill and let the meat cook bone side down for a long time.  Change the meats position on the grill frequently because the under side is really fatty and will drip causing serious flames to shoot up.  You know their almost done when the dripping slows.  When the dripping stops flip the meat and cook meat side down for a few minutes then re-flip and paint it again with some BBQ sauce.


Since I meeting my upload limit I guess I'll have to cut out half of the pictures I have. 

Since I won't be sharing these with anyone tonight Im serving them right on the cutting board with a little Ceaser Salad, Sweet Corn, and some Tater Salad.


This is as far as I got.  I know whats for lunch tomorrow. :laugh:


Now that was some good eatin :smile::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Get your daily recomended allowance of BBQ'd Ribs right [Re: Stein]
    #3134594 -

Shit that looks good, All you need now is spicy pork and beans, and some deep fried crinkle cut fries and coleslaw. :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Get your daily recomended allowance of BBQ'd Ribs right [Re: FlusH]
    #3135822 -

Thanks for noticing this post. Apparently no one appreciates color and is more satisfied with text recipes. 5 shrooms to you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Get your daily recomended allowance of BBQ'd Ribs right [Re: Stein]
    #3135889 -

MMmmm Ribs...

I like that you ate them off a pice of wood...

Kinda like them Texas BBQ places that serve on butchers paper instead of plates...

Good stuff man. If I rated people I would give you 5 but I dont do that.


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Get your daily recomended allowance of BBQ'd Ribs right here [Re: Stein]
    #3143345 -

Mmm.. those do look good!  I :heart: ribs :smile2:

If you had to estimate, how long did you cook them for on the grill? 
In my experience, ribs have always been boiled before hitting the grill.. just to get that "fall-off-the-bone" type texture. 
How tender were the ones you made?


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Get your daily recomended allowance of BBQ'd Ribs right here [Re: geokills]
    #3145041 -

It was about a 4 or 5 pack worth or in terms of time it was around 45 minutes but there is a lot of shuffling the meat around.

Im familiar with the boiling technique, my brother swears on pre-baking them in the oven. Im not a man to clean a big mess, hell I still got forks and knives dirty from last Thanksgiving next to the sink. I kept it easy and as unmessy as possible.

They turned out fantastic. Finger lickin and tooth pickin good! Of course these were pork ribs which tend to be a bit less fall off the bone than beef ribs. I like beef ribs but man they can be really fatty and greasy no matter how they are prepared.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Get your daily recomended allowance of BBQ'd Ribs right here [Re: geokills]
    #3147093 -

Quote:
geokills said:just to get that "fall-off-the-bone" type texture. 
How tender were the ones you made?<center>



I hate fall off the bone ><

But if you want them that way you can boil them or bake them in aluminum foil for awhile~

If I had all day I'd cook ribs at like 140 degrees for hours, yumm :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Get your daily recomended allowance of BBQ'd Ribs right here [Re: Digs]
    #3264712 -

Mmmmm, ribs!!! Hell yeah!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BBQ Ribs rmlobvx 986 3 05/08/04 05:28 PM
by Redstorm
* BBQ Ribs funkymonk 1,485 9 07/25/05 04:19 AM
by agar
* Irishdrunks fall-off-the-bone juicy pork back/side ribs Irishdrunk 818 1 12/19/04 11:13 AM
by stefan
* Korean BBQ recipe (re-post from OTD) LiquidSmoke 3,988 8 11/06/03 12:53 AM
by LiquidSmoke
* Ribs Ribs Ribs! phreedom420 854 3 07/13/05 01:26 AM
by phreedom420
* Need some help cooking beef ribs tonight. ymhrswrider 1,061 1 04/20/05 01:18 PM
by Stein
* ribs the man 779 6 04/11/05 03:16 PM
by chinadoll
* ez oven baked orange bbq chicken Sammy 2,441 3 04/14/05 07:22 PM
by GabbaDj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
1,175 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.