Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBoosted98gsx
Intrigued
Male
Loc: Texas
Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC?
    #3127773 - 09/12/04 11:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm applying for a job at best buy, and they are going to piss test me at the interview (dunno if i'm gonna get the interview yet, but i like to be prepared). I have smoked pot in the last week and was wondering what you guys would suggest taking to help me pass. I'm a bit skeptical about the masking agents as most drug tests test for those as well. I need a 100% proven cleansing agent. Please help.

Thanks,
-Boosted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? [Re: Boosted98gsx]
    #3127781 - 09/12/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

don't do drugs.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3127795 - 09/12/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Time and lots of water. If you're not a heavy smoker, after a week you may be clean.

Edited by Le_Canard (09/12/04 11:39 PM)

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #3127851 - 09/12/04 11:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Drink water constantly. As in if you don't have a bottle of water in your hand then go get one. Then just eat some asparagus and take a multivitamin the night before and your pee will be nice and yellow.

OfflineBoosted98gsx
Intrigued
Male
Re: Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? [Re: Worf]
    #3127903 - 09/12/04 11:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I am not a heavy smoker. Only about 2 times a week. And i've only done this (started back up recently) for about the past 2 weeks. I'm thinking about getting a cleansing agent, but i've heard that the tests test for those as well. Any recommendations?

Edited by Boosted98gsx (09/12/04 11:52 PM)

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#3127958 - 09/13/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

water

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3128038 - 09/13/04 12:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Best buy uses a simple drug test. So the addatives to urine that break down thc metabolites will work. They cost about 30-50 bucks but will work for them since all they do is see if it changes a strip a certain color. Dont check to see if anything else is in it. Addatives wont work on parole piss tests(most i think), or gov ones, or any urinalysis.

Drinks and shakes are bogus. They rely on dillution from drinking a lot. That helps and will work most likely if you dont smoke that much.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3128205 - 09/13/04 01:11 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

go to a health food store or head shop and get this drink product called The Stuff, 60 mins before the interview, you drink the contents of the bottle + the bottle filled with water again, and yur clean for 5 hours, it works like a charm, i smoked a blunt to myself 2 days before a test i had to do, i got The Stuff, and passed. it costs thirty dollars, if you fail the test, get the results of the test, and mail them to the stuff's office along with yur proof of purchase, and you get double your money back.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineBoosted98gsx
Intrigued
Male
Re: Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3128972 - 09/13/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

fantastic. Thanks Psychoslut

Offlinelovingwench
green horn

Loc: off the dusty road
    #3129179 - 09/13/04 11:29 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hey one more req. is this stuff called vales. You drink it then fill up the bottle a couple of times with water. Always be sure to urinate once or twice before you take your test. The first time or so will be dirty. The smoke shop I worked at for 4 years has been selling it for 15 years. I have never had any complants on it but maybe one or two people who dodn't follow the directions like idgits. It's all natural minerals and vitamans so it can't be traced. It's all ready mixed for ya so there is less chance of getting the mix wrong like on some of the teas you can by. It works wonders. I took it once and within 20 minutes a threw-up. I thought man I'm not going to pass my test. But sure enough I did. I didn't even have in my system for that longer. And I was a pretty heavey smoker at the time.

But if you want to save your cash water will do the trick. However you may want to start a few days in advance. And remember the more you sweat and pee the better. Also if you do any of these and you notice you pee is super clear take a b12 vitamine and it will put some color back in to your urine. I know some places if you go in to test and your urine id to clear they won't even bother testing it.

Good luck.

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? [Re: lovingwench]
    #3129460 - 09/13/04 12:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The stuff works based on dillution you drink so much you piss out almost all water and no waste that contains the thc metabolites. Many places now if you piss too dilluted they will make you wait and piss again. You are much much more likely to fail with that then an addative with simple drug tests. I recommend stealth, come in 2 vials a liquid and a powder. You put the powder in, pee on it and then put the liquid in. This stuff has been used by myself and many friends with 100% sucess(cept for my freiend who tried it on his firefighters job and they could tell stuff was in it, cuz it was a urinalysis).

Another addative that is easier to find but also works great is called Urine Luck. I would avoid any drink as they have failed many a friends.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? [Re: baraka]
    #3129489 - 09/13/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have used Q-Carbo which is the same "drink this plus a bottle of water and your clean for 5-6 hours". I disagree with Baraka, it's not strictly dilution. That amount of fluid intake is not enough to pass via dilution. To pass via dilution is possible but you really have to drink an enormous amount of water. The one time I passed on dilution alone was a random test and I had smoked that morning. I drank roughly 4 gallons of water in under an hour. It made me feel very ill to do so but not as ill as losing my job would have.

Anonymous

#3129556 - 09/13/04 12:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

people say water, but cranberry juice works better, i dunno why, but try

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
Re: Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? [Re: ]
    #3129621 - 09/13/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Lots of cranberry juice, the straight stuff, not from concentrate or with other juices in it. Drink lots of it and exercise heavily and the stuff will be out of your system in no time. I've heard that you need to exercise a few days in advance though, because exercising releases the thc from your fatty stores, so if you exercise the day before getting your test it won't help.

All this is from friends, I've never had to take a drug test.

Good luck! :grin:

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3129683 - 09/13/04 01:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

wtf?!?!

my wife, my mother, and several other chicks can all say that they've never been tested.

i don't know a single guy, not self-employed, who hasn't been tested multiple times.

what gives?

OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

Loc: Flag
    #3129956 - 09/13/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? [Re: baraka]
    #3129999 - 09/13/04 02:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
The stuff works based on dillution you drink so much you piss out almost all water and no waste that contains the thc metabolites. Many places now if you piss too dilluted they will make you wait and piss again. You are much much more likely to fail with that then an addative with simple drug tests. I recommend stealth, come in 2 vials a liquid and a powder. You put the powder in, pee on it and then put the liquid in. This stuff has been used by myself and many friends with 100% sucess(cept for my freiend who tried it on his firefighters job and they could tell stuff was in it, cuz it was a urinalysis).

Another addative that is easier to find but also works great is called Urine Luck. I would avoid any drink as they have failed many a friends.

the stuff has creatine and vitamen b in it, that makes it so that you do not piss dillute, i know that it worked for me, and it wasnt one of them sissy on the spot drug tests, they sent it to a lab.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates